Did God rape and impregnate a married woman?

Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Embla
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Feb 2018, 6:28 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
There’s nothing in Christian theology which indicates that God had intercourse with Mary.

Correct. It's Mormon theology that says God physically had sex with Mary.

Really? 8O

What form did God (or the Holy Ghost) take in order to boff her (according to the Mormons)?

Was it concensual (according to the Mormons)?

According to South Park Mormons believe God is a physical man and when you die you become a God in your own universe.

South Park got it right. According to Mormons God came down to Earth in his true form, the form of a man. According to Mormons God is a man, just like us. Here's an animation of the event.

Makes as much sense as any other version. If god created man in his image, that pretty clearly states that god himself is a man. At least he looks just like one.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2018, 4:11 pm

Thinking more technically on this one, if Mary was just the first woman in recorded human history to go parthenogenic it just meant God said 'Oh btw - could you pop out a clone?' from where he did some genetic fidgeting, switched an XX to an XY, etc.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2018, 5:53 pm

Fairytales often have X-rated origins.