Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 10:07 pm

I would encourage to keep going. From A2's part of the game the pace really gets going again. Once the novelty of 9S's hacking wears off his part of the playthrough I found mostly tedious, going through the same events of 2B's playthrough. Once A2 becomes the protagonist the game's pacing picks up again.

Brobro950
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Apr 2018, 4:42 pm

Enigmatic_Oddity wrote:
I would encourage to keep going. From A2's part of the game the pace really gets going again. Once the novelty of 9S's hacking wears off his part of the playthrough I found mostly tedious, going through the same events of 2B's playthrough. Once A2 becomes the protagonist the game's pacing picks up again.

Okay I think you've managed to convince me to continue.
Like you said, I think I was just bored and burnt out after 9S's playthrough and how repetitive it was.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

19 Oct 2018, 1:31 am

Brobro950 wrote:
Enigmatic_Oddity wrote:

Okay I think you've managed to convince me to continue.
Like you said, I think I was just bored and burnt out after 9S's playthrough and how repetitive it was.

Play through it at least five times (three, really, after getting chapter select unlocked). The [E]nd of YoRHa is absolutely worth it. Trust me.