People who listen to music on their phone without headphones

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2018, 4:32 pm

I don't have a problem with it. I like knowing the different types of entertainment that people enjoy.

LilLoki
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Mar 2018, 5:47 pm

where I live this is completely normal. I HATE THAT, there's always that, on extremely crowded buses, idiot teenagers in flamboyant colored clothes, mirrored glasses, girls in mini shorts almost leaving their asses on display, their cell phones playing extremely annoying music, and obscene at maximum volume. they do not have the slightest sense that it bothers people, always dips from the bus with a lot of headache and almost having a meltdown from over-stimulation.

Uuuuugh I HATE THAT F****NG S**T!! !

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2018, 7:44 pm

I'm sure they do think and know very well what they're doing; certainly much better than an autistic like me if I impulsively complained, oblivious to the fact that I'm alone and they're a group, they're young and much fitter than me, only to get my ass handed to me. It's simply conspicuous dominant behavior, to let everyone know they're the masters for the time being, and to challenge anyone unwilling to put up with their abuse to fight it out.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.