FBI Investigating Ivanka Trump Business Deal in Vancouver

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2018, 12:51 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG!! It would be beyooooond fantastic for Vancouver related Trump money laundering/bribery to help be the downfall of the whole Trump crime family! ❤️ ❤️ I’ve never been so happy to hear about such corruption in our city in my life!! :D

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-BBJLpv9

Just to be clear, though:

Virtually every single building in Vancouver has foreign owners of luxury properties. Many of them are laundering their own ill gotten gains. Many of them are breaking Chinas money laws by sneaking more than $50K/year out of the country. Many of them are financing them via cash loans from local drug kingpins. Etc. Our ENTIRE real estate market is corrupt to the core. It's why the average home price is now ~25x average income or whatever astronomical number it's hit today. Money laundering, corruption, bribery etc.. all these things - they're as common as rain & coffee in Vancouver. Our city is literally one of the, if not The, money laundering capital of the world. Definitely of North America right now.

All that said, my opening comment with the giddiness of a 12 year old girl still holds true. I would be ecstatic to learn that some shady transactions in the sale of properties at the Trump s**thole Vancouver ultimately help build a case against the Trump crime family & exposes their influence peddling through real estate sales to foreign nationals. It would not surprise me in the least bit if investigators follow the money flowing into this property, and other Trump branded ones around the world, since DJT's foray into politics and find many suspicious transactions of sales to foreign government linked purchasers trying to gain favour with the POTUS.