Ooh, this time it's a Russian prostitute linked to Trump.

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,168
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

04 Mar 2018, 4:08 pm

Interesting.

http://vancouversun.com/news/world/russ ... e=Facebook

Maybe it's BS, but maaaaybe she's telling the truth & Russia is trying to silence her for knowing things that went on between Trump & Russia.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


SH90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jul 2016
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,558
Location: Florida

04 Mar 2018, 4:11 pm

Image



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,168
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

04 Mar 2018, 4:13 pm

SH90 wrote:
Image


Possibly.

But it's not out of the realm of possibility that gross old fat men with lots of money would utilize the services of high priced escorts. Far more probable, IMO.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


SH90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jul 2016
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,558
Location: Florida

04 Mar 2018, 4:19 pm

Image

Nothing wrong with enjoying hookers; it's legal in most countries... We should legalize it in America and tax that s**t.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,168
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

04 Mar 2018, 5:10 pm

SH90 wrote:
Image

Nothing wrong with enjoying hookers; it's legal in most countries... We should legalize it in America and tax that s**t.


It's not my thing at all. I prefer sluts, myself. Paying for it is just.. a cringe worthy turnoff.

I don't care about the prostitution part, though. It's the potential juicy info that seemingly really stupid rich old men may have shared in the presence of said prostitute, who may now be able to help bring them and their corrupt circus down.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


SH90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jul 2016
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,558
Location: Florida

04 Mar 2018, 5:18 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
I don't care about the prostitution part, though. It's the potential juicy info that seemingly really stupid rich old men may have shared in the presence of said prostitute, who may now be able to help bring them and their corrupt circus down.


Except she is in Thai prison (where being beaten and starved is the norm) and will say anything to get out of jail, to the point of committing obvious extortion. Her word is of very little value and no one gives a s**t what she has to say. After all, she is just a jailbird hooker.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,168
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

04 Mar 2018, 5:21 pm

SH90 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
I don't care about the prostitution part, though. It's the potential juicy info that seemingly really stupid rich old men may have shared in the presence of said prostitute, who may now be able to help bring them and their corrupt circus down.


Except she is in Thai prison (where being beaten and starved is the norm) and will say anything to get out of jail, to the point of committing obvious extortion. Her word is of very little value and no one gives a s**t what she has to say. After all, she is just a jailbird hooker.


Unless her words can be corroborated with evidence.. then they're not just words. Time will tell.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


SH90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jul 2016
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,558
Location: Florida

04 Mar 2018, 5:30 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Unless her words can be corroborated with evidence.. then they're not just words. Time will tell.


She's a hooker, short of having his sperm on a blue dress demonstrating actual proof they had sex (again, who cares). There will be no evidence and only her worthless word...



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,168
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

04 Mar 2018, 5:36 pm

SH90 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Unless her words can be corroborated with evidence.. then they're not just words. Time will tell.


She's a hooker, short of having his sperm on a blue dress demonstrating actual proof they had sex (again, who cares). There will be no evidence and only her worthless word...


You know this how? :?

She's banging heads of state. She can afford a tape recorder.. or a photographer.. or a film crew.

Maybe there's actual evidence of her claims.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


SH90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jul 2016
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,558
Location: Florida

04 Mar 2018, 5:44 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
You know this how? :?

She's banging heads of state. She can afford a tape recorder.. or a photographer.. or a film crew.

Maybe there's actual evidence of her claims.


I know a semi famous celebrity, who has grown in popularity over the years. He and other celebrities are extremely cautious when it comes to cameras and recordings when it comes to intimate encounters... If they had sex, then there is no wire on her physical body. I wouldn't doubt her bag was searched and phone not allowed in the room. I doubt he discussed much, if any business in front of her if he viewed her as a sex object.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,168
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

04 Mar 2018, 5:48 pm

SH90 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
You know this how? :?

She's banging heads of state. She can afford a tape recorder.. or a photographer.. or a film crew.

Maybe there's actual evidence of her claims.


I know a semi famous celebrity, who has grown in popularity over the years. He and other celebrities are extremely cautious when it comes to cameras and recordings when it comes to intimate encounters... If they had sex, then there is no wire on her physical body. I wouldn't doubt her bag was searched and phone not allowed in the room. I doubt he discussed much, if any business in front of her if he viewed her as a sex object.


Riiiiight because you haven't heard of the existence of "the pee tape," over the last year..


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


SH90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jul 2016
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,558
Location: Florida

04 Mar 2018, 6:25 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Riiiiight because you haven't heard of the existence of "the pee tape," over the last year..


Image

Again who cares, nothing wrong with pissing on a peon or two... This is normal, is it not?

Image