Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

OliveBunny
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Mar 2018, 11:22 am

Hi. I am a mother of 3. Two of which are as. I am married to an as. My eldest came to me not long ago and proposed that I am as. I didn't want to look into it. Long story short, I am as. On one hand, it explains so much and that's amazing. On the other hand...I have different fingers... *Snickers then seriouses* I don't want another label. I can't talk about it with my abelist extended family and I have already experienced so much stigma and judgement as a bipolar. I went through massive amounts of trauma from my divorce and breakdown. So, I suppose this forum is going to be my own place of coming out in public and being amongst my kindred. I have to say, I've been reading a lot around here today and I really LOVE the straight-forward honesty!! !! It is making me so happy! A place where I don't have to read between the lines wondering what the person really means/feels... What is their motive? Do they mean what they're saying? :roll: It confirms what I've been agonising over, that I am an aspy. With two kids and a husband who is, how could I have not known all these years? :?: :| :?:

Anyway, please feel free to friend me and open a dialogue with me. I think I would really enjoy being with more of my own kind. *draws elaborate mothership* :)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 5:34 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

OliveBunny
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Mar 2018, 7:16 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

Thanks.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 7:37 pm

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

OliveBunny
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Mar 2018, 7:40 pm

Thanks Tim. Your signature gave me a chuckle. :)

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2018, 12:20 pm

You sound awesome
I am currently going thru a divorce n suffering a lot due to my lack of theory of mind n being too trusting and so forth. I really enjoy the genuine enthusiasm you bring here. Stay rad

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2018, 12:21 pm

Ohhh typical i forgot to add i only mentoon that rhing about myself because I feel I might come to you once in a while for advice. You sound the opposite of bitter which is what I aspire to.

Hopefully no need to pm u but just in case

TinyMacGuyver
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Mar 2018, 3:08 pm

Welcome OliveBunny!

I’m also a new member here on Wrong Planet. I recently self-diagnosed (Feb. 2018) and I am going through the clinical process of being evaluated for ASD, my first official appointment is supposed be at the end of April.

I’m finding it a little difficult to come to terms with everything. I’m about to turn 40 and suddenly everything and nothing has changed.

I’m also looking for people to interact with. I’m hoping that talking to others will help me to come to terms with myself and relieve some of the loneliness and anxiety that I’m feeling.

I’ve tried posting some comments and using the chat room but, it seems like a lot of people on this site seem to prefer voyeurism to interaction (not a big shocker considering the demographics here). That or I just haven’t stumbled upon the right topic threads.

Anyway, short story long, if you (OliveBunny) or anyone else is interested in talking or setting up a new thread where we can congregate, please let me know!

The good news is that everyone else is exactly like me.

Unfortunately, they almost always refuse to admit it when I point it out to them.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2018, 8:29 pm

Welcome to WP! :D