What are your hypersensitivities and special interests?

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

seventhreeone
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Nov 2020, 1:54 pm

Aniihya wrote:
Hypersensitivities are random petty things and people touching my back.

Special interests are philosophy, psychology, technology, language and medicine.

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TOUCH MY BACK! My friends don’t understand and think I’m just ticklish :?

Owaain
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Nov 2021, 3:03 pm

my hypersensitivities are touching paper when my hands are cold and things like my glass falling, or having my laces undone (making my loose my choose)

my interests are video game (Fire Emblem and Minecraft), specific series (Babylon 5), writting and game design/level design (especially for Fire Emblem), I also love social science an learn about politics, philosophy and history

emerson_trashman
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Dec 2021, 12:07 am

i get really uncomfortable when i experience a lot of commotion and id get very anxious when people communicate w me unexpectedly

my special interests are anime (serial experiments lain & yu yu hakusho), video games (path of exile) and aesthetics (weirdcore and 2000s scenecore)

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2022, 11:40 pm

My special interests are art, history, geography, video games, and music.

My hypersensitivities are pretty much obvious and basic with things such as loud noises, crowds, and etc.

theidealist
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Apr 2022, 3:10 am

I'm very sensitive when it comes to sound. I absolutely hate hearing someone chew and swallow food. I can't stand crowded and loud places to the point where I have a hard migraine with nausea and vomiting(was even tested once for brain tumor, fortunately it's sensory and stress related). Also, I don't like soups and cold meals.

My special interests are history as well; politics, medicine, anime, the autism spectrum itself.

EQ - 22.3
INTJ 1w9

UltraViolet240422
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Jun 2022, 1:29 pm

I’m hypersensitive with touch, particularly around my nails for some reason. I rarely cut them really short because without a long nail to protect me I can barely touch anything. Also hate hugs!

As for special interests I have current affairs, politics, geography and history. I don’t really find my interests are that much of a problem but when it comes to music, books, films and tv I’ll fixated on one thing. For example I only will listen three songs that aren’t by Taylor Swift or from a musical I like.

lovelyanathema
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Jun 2022, 5:22 pm

my hypersensitivities are basically everything because I have severe sensory integration disorder but especially being wet, certain fabrics, and mushy food.
my special interests are fashion, Paris, ballet, Legend of Zelda, and Final Fantasy