Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

RainbowUnion
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2018, 11:35 am

Quite frankly, I hate mine. Its short, curly, and nasty--like having pubic hair that grows on your face. I made the mistake of trying to grow a beard once and it was awful. Also, it grows so fast that I have to shave every day to keep it in check. So fast that I usually look like I need to shave again.

"It must be understood, that neither by word nor deed had I given Fortunato cause to doubt my good-will. I continued as was my wont, to smile in his face, and he did not perceive that my smile was at the thought of his immolation."

Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

11 Mar 2018, 11:55 pm

I dislike facial hair. I grew a beard after I graduated high-skewl because I hated having to shave it 5 nights a week; I shaved Sunday through Thursday night when I was in skewl cuz of the dress code policy(it was a Catholic skewl). I shaved it off when I was 20 because I was doing some outside chores around the summer time & the weather in Louisiana is very hot & humid for half the year. My beard got really dirty & itchy. My facial hair has been getting shaved off about 1ce a week since then. I hate body hair too & am on a med partly cuz it reduces facial & body hair growth. It only reduces my facial hair growth a tiny little bit thou.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2018, 12:34 am

I hate having facial hair, I am really bad at shaving I am 29 this month and cannot grow a beard I have weird bald patches on my face.

VIDEODROME
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2018, 1:18 am

I try to shave at least every other day because it gets annoying and itchy.

I did have a beard for a while when working the night shift and it came in partly red / auburn. I did get one compliment on have a red beard, but it grows course and wiry IMO and I decided it's a pain in the ass to groom. It's also annoying to shave it to. I use a Safety Razor and need a new blade every single time plus I usually need to get the hair wet so it's softer.