Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

asdmayb26
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Mar 2018, 6:25 am

I was stopped at a stop light and there was a guy in a car next to me trying to tell me something and I could not figure it out no matter how hard I tried (I looked like a p**** to top it all off). He seemed to be making some kind of reference to the red bull I was drinking. I dunno it made me feel really stupid. My friends and I went to a restaurant and I stepped out for a cigarette. I came back in and one of my friends puts a little bottle of cologne on the table. All I did was smell the bottle not getting the implication he was offering me to use it. A similar situation happened earlier when my friend showed me this cool lighter and I kinda zoned out with it in my hands. My autism traits are so subtle and I'm just posting to see what you guys think of them?

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2018, 10:41 pm

That doesn't sound particularly autistic—plenty of people would have trouble understanding the situation that happened while you were driving, and it's weird for someone to put cologne on a table in a restaurant.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 1:21 am

starkid wrote:
That doesn't sound particularly autistic—plenty of people would have trouble understanding the situation that happened while you were driving, and it's weird for someone to put cologne on a table in a restaurant.

That's exactly what I think.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 3:00 am

Maybe the guy who saw you drinking the red bull thought you were drinking and driving and warning you of a potential arrest.