Page 15 of 17 [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 9:10 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Why does anyone pretend that this forced mass immigration into European countries is just some natural occurrence? I can speak for the UK, when a Tony Blair aide said that his government was carrying out deliberate policies to make the "UK truly multicultural" and to "rub the right's nose in diversity" and "render their argument's out of date".

The UK is receiving more immigrants nowadays because travel is cheaper and because the Middle East has been ruined by Western foreign policy.

Quote:
If any white nationalist is a Nazi. Then let's just match that by saying anyone who's far left is a Maoist or Stalinist. There you go.

That's not a fair comparison. The vast majority of white nationalists are willing to use violence to achieve their ends. Addionally, the vast majority of white nationalists deny the Holocaust.

The far left is far more broad and diverse than white nationalism is. There are many people on the far left who acknowledge Soviet atrocities and distance themselves from the Soviet Union as a result. George Orwell devoted much of his life to this.

Nearly all white nationalists try to downplay the Holocaust. If you call a white nationalist a Nazi, he will usually say "Yeah ... whatever." instead of distancing himself from Hitler.

I've never seen a white nationalist condemn Hitler in any serious way.

Yes, the same people who supported the destruction of Libya especially support mass immigration into the West even though the leader of Libya warned against it. Gee, I wonder if that's important. Also, that means you see no difference between immigrants and refugees.

Strange, given that people on the right get the same violent threats as those on the left.

What the hell are you talking about? Most far right leaders now are strong Zionists who just hate Arab Muslims.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 9:24 pm

Daniel89 wrote:
It was Tony Blair who allowed mass immigration as someone previously stated labour wanted "to rub the rights nose in it".

There is a huge difference between passing a law and "rubbing their noses in it". You should know this.

I'm glad that Tony Blair wants to give those EDL hooligans what they deserve.

Quote:
I am not purely talking about refugees and the majority of those "refugees" are not from Iraq or Syria then the ones who are are already in safe countries thus not refugees under international law.

Are you allergic to research or are you just gobbling up Islamophobic propaganda?

As you can see, Syria is a key contributor to the refugee crisis.

Kosovo is also a key player because the people of Kosovo fear that the Serbs might try to conquer them.

Quote:
Native Americans do not move to the UK because they already get money from the US government.

HAHAHA Oh wow!

Some Native American reservations don't even have electricity or running water. The Native Americans have been complaining about this for years but the US government doesn't give a damn.

Are you sure you aren't an alt-righter? Most of the people who play the "Native Americans are parasites." card are alt-righters.

Quote:
The idea that someone working for subsistence wages wouldn't moved to other countries because of a personal connection to their homeland is insane.

People who are that poor can't afford to move. That's why most people who immigrate to the West are not wage slaves, but people who have been threatened with violence.

Quote:
If I could move to another country and be better off I would.

Move to Iceland then.

Quote:
The two countries with the highest emigration rates are Syria and Romania. Why is Romania second? Because its a poor country that recently got the right for it citizens to work in EU countries.

Kosovo is actually second because of their tense relationship with Serbia.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 9:29 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
What the hell are you talking about? Most far right leaders now are strong Zionists who just hate Arab Muslims.

... except that most neo-Nazis still hate Jews more than anyone else.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 9:43 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
It was Tony Blair who allowed mass immigration as someone previously stated labour wanted "to rub the rights nose in it".

There is a huge difference between passing a law and "rubbing their noses in it". You should know this.

I'm glad that Tony Blair wants to give those EDL hooligans what they deserve.

Quote:
I am not purely talking about refugees and the majority of those "refugees" are not from Iraq or Syria then the ones who are are already in safe countries thus not refugees under international law.

Are you allergic to research or are you just gobbling up Islamophobic propaganda?

As you can see, Syria is a key contributor to the refugee crisis.

Kosovo is also a key player because the people of Kosovo fear that the Serbs might try to conquer them.

Quote:
Native Americans do not move to the UK because they already get money from the US government.

HAHAHA Oh wow!

Some Native American reservations don't even have electricity or running water. The Native Americans have been complaining about this for years but the US government doesn't give a damn.

Are you sure you aren't an alt-righter? Most of the people who play the "Native Americans are parasites." card are alt-righters.

Quote:
The idea that someone working for subsistence wages wouldn't moved to other countries because of a personal connection to their homeland is insane.

People who are that poor can't afford to move. That's why most people who immigrate to the West are not wage slaves, but people who have been threatened with violence.

Quote:
If I could move to another country and be better off I would.

Move to Iceland then.

Quote:
The two countries with the highest emigration rates are Syria and Romania. Why is Romania second? Because its a poor country that recently got the right for it citizens to work in EU countries.

Kosovo is actually second because of their tense relationship with Serbia.

The EDL didn't even exist during the Blair years. What exactly do they deserve and why?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Syria.html

Most of them are not from Syria and even the ones who are are economic migrants.

I didn't call Native Americans parasites I stated they were already getting money from the US government which they are.

What evidence do you have that most who come to the west have done so because of threats? They come for economic reasons they take out loans, they sell family land. If people didn't emigrate for economic reasons then why do Indians move to countries like UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia where they are going to be treated appallingly?

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 10:03 pm

Daniel89 wrote:
The EDL didn't even exist during the Blair years. What exactly do they deserve and why?

Most of them are not from Syria and even the ones who are are economic migrants.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Daily_Mail

Quote:
What evidence do you have that most who come to the west have done so because of threats?

The people of Syria are currently threatened by Islamists as well as their own government. It isn't safe.

Quote:
They come for economic reasons they take out loans, they sell family land. If people didn't emigrate for economic reasons then why do Indians move to countries like UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia where they are going to be treated appallingly?

Indians don't get treated appallingly in the Middle East. Most of the Indian people in the Middle East are travelling entrepreneurs. Some of the wealthiest people in the Middle East are Indian businessmen.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 10:15 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Daily_Mail

Quote:
What evidence do you have that most who come to the west have done so because of threats?

The people of Syria are currently threatened by Islamists as well as their own government. It isn't safe.

Quote:
They come for economic reasons they take out loans, they sell family land. If people didn't emigrate for economic reasons then why do Indians move to countries like UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia where they are going to be treated appallingly?

Indians don't get treated appallingly in the Middle East. Most of the Indian people in the Middle East are travelling entrepreneurs. Some of the wealthiest people in the Middle East are Indian businessmen.

The Dailymail was using EU statistics.

We have a few thousand Syrian immigrants here in the UK and millions who are not from Syria.

Are you being serious Indians don't get treated appallingly in the middle east? They take away their passports pay them less than they told them they would. You are a very ignorant person.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2018, 2:29 am

Daniel89 wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

You have no idea how most brits feel about it, you are just trying to amplify your prejudices to make them sound more legitimate.

I go to London for work, feels very British to me, no less than it ever has done.

What prejudices do I have? It is a common sentiment that London does not feel British anymore.

No it is not. You are trying to normalise your extreme prejudices on Muslims by claiming they are widely held views by the majority of society.

47% of the British public would support a ban on Muslim immigration. I am not prejudging Muslims I am judging them for their beliefs.

Polls can tell you anything you want them to tell you, hunting for one to give you the answer you want is weak stuff.

Also, 47% is not a majority.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2018, 3:04 am

Its not a majority because there were free options for, against and don't know. If the general public were no so ignorant about Islam then it would be much higher.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2018, 3:04 am

Biscuitman wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

You have no idea how most brits feel about it, you are just trying to amplify your prejudices to make them sound more legitimate.

I go to London for work, feels very British to me, no less than it ever has done.

What prejudices do I have? It is a common sentiment that London does not feel British anymore.

No it is not. You are trying to normalise your extreme prejudices on Muslims by claiming they are widely held views by the majority of society.

47% of the British public would support a ban on Muslim immigration. I am not prejudging Muslims I am judging them for their beliefs.

Polls can tell you anything you want them to tell you, hunting for one to give you the answer you want is weak stuff.

Also, 47% is not a majority.

What :o someone go tell the s it gun liberals this. :roll:

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2018, 3:29 am

Daniel89 wrote:
Its not a majority because there were free options for, against and don't know. If the general public were no so ignorant about Islam then it would be much higher.

So now you insult the British public for having the audacity to not agree with you. Classy.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2018, 3:47 am

Biscuitman wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:

So now you insult the British public for having the audacity to not agree with you. Classy.

Lack of knowledge is not an opinion. Do you think the majority of the public know Muhammad was a paedophile,slave owning, a serial rapist, mass murdering warlord?

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2018, 4:00 am

Daniel89 wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:

Lack of knowledge is not an opinion. Do you think the majority of the public know Muhammad was a paedophile,slave owning, a serial rapist, mass murdering warlord?

I think the majority of the British public know enough about religion to make their own minds up and come to their own conclusions about it. Just because they DARE to not agree with you about it doesn't mean they are wrong.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2018, 4:02 am

I'd be very surprised if the majority knew the depths of Muhammad's evil.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2018, 4:07 am

seems the ultimate sociopathy would be for somebody to make a religion in their name that makes people worship them. even if the don't call it a religion.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2018, 4:28 am

Daniel89 wrote:
I'd be very surprised if the majority knew the depths of Muhammad's evil.

I guess we will just never know will we.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2018, 12:05 pm

Daniel89 wrote:

Are Islamophobes allergic to historical context?

Muhammad was a pedo by modern standards, but he was living in world in which it was normal for men to have sex with girls as soon as they were fertile.

Slavery was common in the Middle East at the time. Warlords were common as well.

Muhammad was against forced conversions. Therefore, he must have earned the respect of the Middle Eastern people. That's how his religion took off.

How did Muhammad earn respect? He argued that polygamy was only okay if you were capable of loving all of your wives equally. He rejected racism. He rejected ancestor worship because this was leading to perpetual tribal warfare, so he replaced all of those revered ancestors with a singular, indivisible deity. This united the Arabian Peninsula and reduced the amount of tribal warfare in the region.

Of course, none of this really matters because Muslims believe that Muhammad was a flawed human being, not a divine avatar. Muslims believe that Islam comes from God, and that Muhammad was merely a messenger.

... and then there's the fact that Jesus is mentioned in the Quran more times than Muhammad is. Muslims have tremendous respect for Jesus. This is why early Catholic leaders regarded Islam as a heresy of Christianity, rather than a separate religion entirely.