Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2018, 10:43 pm

In your opinion, what exactly makes a woman beautiful? I'm not skinny and never will be. I'm okay with that though. I'm a very confident woman and know that I'm beautiful inside and out despite the fact I'll never be able to be skinny. I love my fair skin, my smooth and curly hair, my facial features, how I find beauty in real life things as well as fantasy worlds like anime, video games and vocaloid songs.

I've been brought down by so many people but it's not getting to me any time soon. :D

Sorry for this post, I'm going through a very embarassing problem right now physically (bladder problems).

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

beady
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 1:24 am

Warmth, kindness, and humility are beautiful.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 1:39 am

I don't know your motivation to start this thread, but I hope you're ready for unpleasant answers. It may be just me, but I think your post screams to any potential troll, "I'm not really that confident. Feel free to get a rush by ruthlessly employing on me your finest techniques to bring insecure people down!"

On topic, I can only say you don't usually think what makes a woman beautiful. Beauty is complex and is normally determined at an unconscious level. It has something to do with irreducible complexity.

I also hope you don't worry too much about this, to the point of neglecting things that fade much more slowly over the course of your life than physical beauty.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 2:10 am

You could ask 100 different guys and get 100 different answers. Most guys tend to prefer slim/average women than overweight women though. The same is true vice versa.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 4:16 am

Chubby girls can be cute. They just have to wear it the right way. Some of them have cute round faces. Wearing a skirt with a high waistline can make their stomach look smaller. Chubby women tend to be bustier so don't be afraid to wear a V neck, skinny women always show of their thin legs and narrow waists so you should flaunt the biggest advantage you have over them.

Also chubby girls feel much nicer to cuddle (and this is coming from a guy who likes skinny girls). Chubby girls just feel nicer even if they don't look nicer.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 4:18 am

Personality goes a long way too and based on my past conversations with you you seem like a really nice person. I am confident you will find a boyfriend who'll love you as much as I love old video games.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 8:59 am

Spiderpig wrote:
I don't know your motivation to start this thread, but I hope you're ready for unpleasant answers. It may be just me, but I think your post screams to any potential troll, "I'm not really that confident. Feel free to get a rush by ruthlessly employing on me your finest techniques to bring insecure people down!"

On topic, I can only say you don't usually think what makes a woman beautiful. Beauty is complex and is normally determined at an unconscious level. It has something to do with irreducible complexity.

I also hope you don't worry too much about this, to the point of neglecting things that fade much more slowly over the course of your life than physical beauty.

I had a really bad night last night. That's what made me post this. I can't go into detail.

I've been struggling with my bladder and cholesterol and that doesn't help either.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 9:10 am

Like you say, a woman can be beautiful "inside and out."

I have had crushes on people who are overweight. Not so many on people who are too thin. Thin people, especially those who STILL worry about their weight, can be irritating.

A woman's scent is very important to me. I guess I could take a little "perspiration" scent--but not much, really. I like "baby powder" scent. Some perfumes are nice; others not so nice.

I like to be able to stroke a woman's hair. I like it when she likes it when I stroke it.

I enjoy a woman who speaks her mind more than one who is passive. I don't like cynical women, though, ones who always see the negative in everything.

In essence, I like women who are feminine, speak their minds (yet don't curse too much), have a nice scent, nice hair. I like a little overweight better than a little thin.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 9:15 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Thin people, especially those who STILL worry about their weight, can be irritating.

This. Not to mention being anorectically skinny - that, to me, is a huge turn-off. I like my women with a little junk in the trunk, if you know what I mean.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

14 Mar 2018, 4:35 am

I mostly care about inner beauty. I care about things like if she's being sympathetic, caring, understanding, accepting, supportive, & affectionate towards me.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2018, 7:01 am

whatamievendoing wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Thin people, especially those who STILL worry about their weight, can be irritating.

This. Not to mention being anorectically skinny - that, to me, is a huge turn-off. I like my women with a little junk in the trunk, if you know what I mean.

They probably have a good reason to keep worrying. Losing weight is not the same as having never been fat, and the risk of recovering it will stay with you for life, unless you're starving. I was thin once and know I'll never be the same since I put on weight, no matter how much I might manage to shed.

It's easier to sum up in a language with two copulative verbs: No se está gordo; se es gordo ("You are[state] not fat; you are[inherent quality] fat").

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2018, 7:54 am

being treated like trash, like a loser, like you basically don't exist, being a victim of mind games, being stood up, being humiliated = all VERY attractive.

whatamievendoing wrote:
I like my women with a little junk in the trunk, if you know what I mean.

i dunno, often a messy car means a messy life. if a girl can keep her car and room consistently clean it probably means she has her s**t together.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2018, 11:11 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
whatamievendoing wrote:

i dunno, often a messy car means a messy life. if a girl can keep her car and room consistently clean it probably means she has her s**t together.

That's not what I meant, though.

Or was that sarcasm?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2018, 11:44 am

Her sensual body.

elbowgrease
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2018, 4:21 pm

Beauty has no opposite.

And when it comes to people, beauty is on the inside, not the outside.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2018, 6:21 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
being treated like trash, like a loser, like you basically don't exist, being a victim of mind games, being stood up, being humiliated = all VERY attractive.

whatamievendoing wrote:

I must be the most attractive man in the world then lol :p

Having their *** together means non, car, home etc. I’m quite messy as I’m sad and don’t tske time to keep my room clean besides my important things. I have clothes everywhere.