What's the climate where you live?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

crazy cats lady
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Mar 2018, 11:33 am

I live in Israel, and it's California-like weather. We have huge winged cockroaches crawling the streets in summer nights. You can't take a walk for more than five minutes without running into one. They get into houses too.

Winter is chilly with rain, snow only on hills and mountains, not where I live, which is flat. Summers are dry and intensely hot, the sunlight is too bright, it's blinding. Even in the winter, there's plenty of sunshine.

The ultimate blog for cats lovers about the huge colonies of feral cats roaming the streets of Tel-Aviv. Feral cats videos, feline humor that'll make you laugh your whiskers off, and cats psychology like what cats dream about. Meet Amiga and Chocolate-Paws in my blog.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2018, 11:35 am

Here in the UK its temperate it never really gets too warm or too cold which I like because I cannot cope in extreme weather. It can get really grey and miserable outside in the winter though.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2018, 12:00 pm

I live in upstate/central NY and we get really cold and snowy winters but nice summers.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2018, 12:38 pm

In Sydney Nova Scotia the four seasons should really be called this: Almost winter, winter, still winter, and construction. :lol:

But it doesn't get as cold in winter as it does in most other provinces, except for maybe British Columbia. My brother lives in New Brunswick, and it gets freezing with tons of snow, but the summers are really hot. He told me I wouldn't like living there. I think he might be right. :(

But in B.C. I'll bet people are out walking around without even spring jackets on. :)