bobaspie2015
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Mar 2018, 2:51 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
bobaspie2015 wrote:
The Grand Inquisitor wrote:
bobaspie2015 wrote:
It really does not matter what 'other' people think of you; what matters is what you think of yourself.

False. If you want a relationship, it very much does matter what at least one other person thinks of you.

Such a very good answer, and at your age I would have thought the same. However, I was not focused on as you say; 'it very much does matter what at least one other person thinks of you'
Moreover, I did make it quite clear; It does not matter what OTHER people think of you.
What matters; is that you believe in yourself.

With that avatar of yours, you're not being so convincing.
Honestly, the 'young' Inquisitor sounds more down to earth while you're sounding to need to get off your high horse.

I commend you "The_Face_of_Boo" on your openness.

Last edited by bobaspie2015 on 17 Mar 2018, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2018, 6:47 pm

Mudboy wrote:
Looks matter for first impressions. Looks make it easier to get a first date. After that, personality matters. When you are with people long enough, how they look fades in importance. A person who is not physically attractive can have partners.

This is correct. Looks, will reel them in initially, but your personality is what keeps them around for any length of time. If you are lacking in both, you are gonna have a hard time getting dates. Generally, people tend to overlook some undesirable physical traits, if the other person has a good personality. In this case, it's best to get to know each other for awhile, instead of trying to impress them with your looks.

Also, women are attracted to looks almost as much as the guys, but what usually attracts them the most, is confidence. The problem with that though, is the fact that many Aspie guys are lacking in this department (many times, for good reason).

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2018, 7:09 pm

My XH has a cute innocent and sweet face (which is different from his personality) and I think that has set the bar for me.

The person has to look sweet and cute and innocent. He is really sweet looking with big innocent eyesx

Before that I never cared about looks. My taste is very different from what girls usually like.

I don’t care about Brad Pitt type people for example.

The main thing that matters in a man for me is a nice deep and kind voice.

bobaspie2015
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Mar 2018, 7:32 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
My XH has a cute innocent and sweet face (which is different from his personality) and I think that has set the bar for me.
The person has to look sweet and cute and innocent. He is really sweet looking with big innocent eyesx
Before that I never cared about looks. My taste is very different from what girls usually like.

My BF is not so good looking and he is not socially adapt. What I love about him is his loyalty to me.
He will never leave me for another guy and I will never leave him for another guy.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2018, 7:35 pm

bobaspie2015 wrote:
blooiejagwa wrote:

My BF is not so good looking and he is not socially adapt. What I love about him is his loyalty to me.
He will never leave me for another guy and I will never leave him for another guy.

A person like that automatically becomes good looking then