LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2018, 8:23 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
EzraS wrote:

#resist and #notmypresident seems more like hysteria to me. Mainly because it existed full force before he was even president.

What's the nation's current overall situation regarding jobs and that economy? Personally I know a couple of working class people who got raises and paid less tax going into this year.

Yeah at first working class people will be seeing less tax with his plan, but the part the GOP is not advertising is that over time those taxes will be raised.

During Obama's presidency I also recall a lot of #notmypresident and Nobama slogans/bumper stickers.

That sounds a bit fishy to me that they're saying, "oh sure things will be great for now, but years later those things will get just awful under the same system".

Not that many years later, I think it was the middle class/lower class tax breaks are in place for 2 years before the increase starts. Look at the tax plan for yourself, its really not that great.

It will happen immediately.

The tax law changed tax bracket indexing to the *Chained-CPI*, so inflation will be calculated to be less than before.

The chained CPI: Another secret tax hike for the middle class slipped into the GOP tax bills
http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik ... story.html

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2018, 2:12 am

EzraS wrote:
It's just that they want Mike Pence as president so badly.

An traditional religious nutcase on par with president "Dubja"-Bush would be preferable to the world vs one with an obvious diagnosis on the antisocial spectrum.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 7:28 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Lintar wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Lintar wrote:
Wow. A reasonable person. I thought they were practically extinct.

Now why can't we all be like Jimmy Carter? You know; measured in our responses, level-headed, restrained, not prone to emotional outbursts or "arguments" based upon feelings, and willing to learn, compromise, and keep an open mind. It's not that hard a thing to do.

Now we have stupid people thinking that if they just scream the loudest their opinions will count the most. Idiots like Antifa beating people up, whilst screaming "Love Trumps Hate". The odious and misandrist "metoo" movement. Ugh! What happened to the world I once knew? Why are the lunatics in charge?

Seems like old Mr. Carter may be a bit senile if he thinks Trump wants to do a good job for the American people and isn't in this solely to build his, his family's, and his friends' wealth.

Why are the lunatics in charge? Because stupid people voted for him & then he appointed his family members and Fox News hosts as his aides.

My post wasn't about Trump. It had nothing to do with Trump, but your response is a perfect example of what I I had in mind. That is, your response was illogical, emotional, and nothing more than an outburst, an impulse reaction. You put zero thought into it (like most of Mr. Trump's tweets, ironically enough).

When I asked the question, "Why are the lunatics in charge?", I was thinking of the modern-day world as a whole, not just your country, the United States.

Trump is not my president. No, I mean literally. We have our own Prime Minister in my country.

You live in Vancouver, Canada. You may as well be in California. :mrgreen:

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 7:35 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Lintar wrote:
Ichinin wrote:
I would be surprised if trump would want to do anything good for anyone except himself to further his own financial interests.

Isn't that one of the things that ALL politicians have in common? Anyone believing otherwise should go see a shrink.

Ichinin wrote:
Anyone believing that narcissist should go see a shrink.

Glad we agree.

Ichinin wrote:
The entire intelligence community says that s**t is going down, and only trump voters believe the contrary.

I didn't vote for President Trump (not eligible), but I don't believe that any "s**t is going down" because there is no evidence for any wrongdoing on his part! Perhaps, in time, someone will uncover something that will allow all those rabid, Hilary-loving Democrats to finally impeach him, but that time is certainly not now because, once again, there is no evidence of wrongdoing on his part.

Ichinin wrote:
Do they really think that a corrupt former media person with business dealing in Russia, surrounded by people who have ties to Russia (like Rex Tillerson was awarded the Russian order of friendship) does not have something to hide?

Having business dealings with individuals associated with, or residing within, Russia, is NOT a crime you know. If it is, I would like to know when it became one. This is just racism, pure and simple.

Ichinin wrote:
I'm sorry, but your Usa is corrupted beyond repair, you've been had by russian desinformation, there is a war going on and most people are too ignorant to see it. The entire f*****g world is wondering why that narcissistic fatass collaborator is still president and not in jail.

PROVE IT! Where is the evidence for "Russian disinformation"? Where?! What "war" are you talking about here?

No, it isn’t racism at all, pure and simple. “Russian,” is not a race.

Well, let's see how the following sounds.

"President X should be impeached, because he has financial and business ties to Jews". Or how about, "President X should not be President, because his campaign was supported by black African hackers and trolls who exposed the nefarious deeds of his principal rival".

When idiots are constantly screaming about how "Russian are responsible for this, Russians are responsible for that", then yes, it IS racism. Why are Russians (along with Germans and Arabs) constantly portrayed as villains (especially in crappy Hollywood films)? When was the last time you came across a film where the Israelis (or Americans) were cast as the ones to hate? Ever? I can't think of a single example. Why are people being conditioned to hate Russians?

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 7:46 pm

Ichinin wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

What do you expect from people arguing like 12 year olds. "Uh, it's racism". Pretty much sums up how well grounded their arguments are.

"Boohoo, there is no proof". That is true, unless you look at the history of the individual. The fact that the investigation is ongoing and consuming more resources, and no lawyers in the entire f*****g Us of A want to have anything to do with that fat idiot, that says something.

When an investigation is this comprehensive and goes on for months, and when a former director of the CIA makes a statement like "When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history" you know things will happen.

President Spanky will go down.

But fine, go ahead and rebel with your pathetic militias against the US government. Cry about the "deep state". Just make sure to have your last will in order. You have been brainfucked by Fox "news" and Russia Today. Traitors of democracy will be dealt with.

Traitors will be "dealt with"? Really? How?

Your profile says you live in Sweden. Sure you do. I don't watch FOX News, although I do watch Russia Today, and I have to say that, judging by your inane comment regarding it, you know only what you have been told about it by CNN and other such "respectable" sources.

As for your asinine comment about people "arguing like 12-year-olds" simply because they point out the blatantly obvious bias against a particular ethnicity, if the response to this you give is all you can give, then I think that I can safely assume that you haven't reached your own 12th birthday yet.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 7:50 pm

Ichinin wrote:
EzraS wrote:
It's just that they want Mike Pence as president so badly.

An traditional religious nutcase on par with president "Dubja"-Bush would be preferable to the world vs one with an obvious diagnosis on the antisocial spectrum.

The anti-social spectrum? You do realise, do you not, that virtually everyone who visits this site could be placed on some ridiculous "anti-social spectrum" because, according to the ill-defined and illogical rules governing mainstream social interaction, when it comes to being sociable we are the very worst.

Could you explain what "a traditional religious nutcase" is? I don't believe I've ever come across that clinical term before.

As usual you are talking out of your ass.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 1:16 pm

Lintar wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Lintar wrote:
Ichinin wrote:
I would be surprised if trump would want to do anything good for anyone except himself to further his own financial interests.

Isn't that one of the things that ALL politicians have in common? Anyone believing otherwise should go see a shrink.

Ichinin wrote:
Anyone believing that narcissist should go see a shrink.

Glad we agree.

Ichinin wrote:
The entire intelligence community says that s**t is going down, and only trump voters believe the contrary.

I didn't vote for President Trump (not eligible), but I don't believe that any "s**t is going down" because there is no evidence for any wrongdoing on his part! Perhaps, in time, someone will uncover something that will allow all those rabid, Hilary-loving Democrats to finally impeach him, but that time is certainly not now because, once again, there is no evidence of wrongdoing on his part.

Ichinin wrote:
Do they really think that a corrupt former media person with business dealing in Russia, surrounded by people who have ties to Russia (like Rex Tillerson was awarded the Russian order of friendship) does not have something to hide?

Having business dealings with individuals associated with, or residing within, Russia, is NOT a crime you know. If it is, I would like to know when it became one. This is just racism, pure and simple.

Ichinin wrote:
I'm sorry, but your Usa is corrupted beyond repair, you've been had by russian desinformation, there is a war going on and most people are too ignorant to see it. The entire f*****g world is wondering why that narcissistic fatass collaborator is still president and not in jail.

PROVE IT! Where is the evidence for "Russian disinformation"? Where?! What "war" are you talking about here?

Well, let's see how the following sounds.

"President X should be impeached, because he has financial and business ties to Jews". Or how about, "President X should not be President, because his campaign was supported by black African hackers and trolls who exposed the nefarious deeds of his principal rival".

When idiots are constantly screaming about how "Russian are responsible for this, Russians are responsible for that", then yes, it IS racism. Why are Russians (along with Germans and Arabs) constantly portrayed as villains (especially in crappy Hollywood films)? When was the last time you came across a film where the Israelis (or Americans) were cast as the ones to hate? Ever? I can't think of a single example. Why are people being conditioned to hate Russians?

It seems you don't comprehend that the word racism refers to prejudiced stereotypes against a race of people.

Judaism is a religion. Russian is a nationality. Neither are races. Prejudices against either are exactly that, prejudices, not racism.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 1:40 pm

Lintar wrote:
The anti-social spectrum? You do realise, do you not, that virtually everyone who visits this site could be placed on some ridiculous "anti-social spectrum" because, according to the ill-defined and illogical rules governing mainstream social interaction, when it comes to being sociable we are the very worst.

Could you explain what "a traditional religious nutcase" is? I don't believe I've ever come across that clinical term before.

As usual you are talking out of your ass.

Plenty of people are pointing out spanky as a psychopath/narcissist. If you watch other forms of media that says the contrary, then you are watching propaganda. Spankys brain is failing him, he is firing people around him that is supposed to protect him. Even happened today. But i guess there is no mention of that on Fox "news".

Mike Spence is a traditional religions nutcase. I think he is an as*hole, but he is mentally stable.

I talk out of experience, having studied national economics and having followed politics as it was a special interest for me since the mid 80s.

How about that you go back and watch your russian brainfuck-media since you're not interested in critiquing political leaders that do bad things. The degree of whataboutism and ignorance that matches the russian narrative and the information war that is going on right now - it is extremely disgusting.

The russian desinformation program has already won in the Us, you are too stupid to realise it. This is a proven tactic of the KGB, spread lies in all forms possible and repeat them as a separate narrative to the truth, and sooner and later no one will know what the truth is. Only possible solution is to remove the russian puppet from the white house and go hard against russia, there may even be military action before you know it. Many people are realising this and they do not need any special training in intelligence or fact checking to realise this.

It is because of you and your useful idiot friends things will happen, you are an enemy of the western world, democracy and human rights.

Uh, Spanky is hard on russia. No he is not. He can fire a missile or two against a concrete hangar in syria that proably was empty, even if it takes out some old sh***y Mig that the soviet union sold 3 decades ago to Syria, there is no signal being sent to russia. Just flipp through some old issues of Janes and this becomes f*****g obvious.

It is all a charade to lure in idiots like you who believe anything being said on Fox "news" that has a narrative so f****d up in comparison to any other media outlet that there is nothing like it on this planet! The number of people watching that psychotic crap outside the Us is close to zero, Fox "news" is pretty much banned outside of the Us, same goes for RT - because the are spreading disinformation. But people like you are too ignorant to know this because you don't even bother to check and continue to live in your little fantasy bubble.