Hypothetical question? Sexually active aspie son/daughter?

Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 8:07 am

Spiderpig wrote:
Heh, heh, I wonder how long it'll take for the first answer involving shotguns, kicking sons out to fend for themselves and locking up daughters so no lout will try to soil them again.

If it weren’t for the fact that I’m not married, that’s exactly what would happen if any of my children, afeter being forced to be sterilized.

It also doesn’t help having PTSD from all the sexual, verbal, mental and emotional abuse from the local girl gangs that gave me all sorts of grief as a teenager. It also didn’t help that my parents had ZERO tolerance for what passes for teenage rights of passage. To refer back to Spiderpig’s post, that exactly what would if I would try that with a girl. You don’t even want to think what they would do for any type of sexual deviancy or sexual orientation, other than being totally asexual and asocial.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2018, 4:07 pm

I guess it’s a good thing you don’t have children then. I wouldn’t like my frustration to prevent my hypothetical children from gaining as much responsibility and the corresponding freedom as early as possible, in all areas of life including sex, more or less like elsapelsa said. I don’t know how I, and their hypothetical mother, would deal with the responsibility that would entail for us, but at the very worst, I’d try to encourage them to become independent as soon as possible, so they’re not subjected to our whims and tantrums any longer than they need to be. It’d probably help if their mother, like elsapelsa and unlike me, had some experience of this herself.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 4:59 pm

These are not things I can discuss with my parents due to a high lvl of shame and chastising to accompany. Its one time where being asexual actually comes in handy since there is nothing more then shame to accompany sexual activities outside of marriage in my family.