Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 7:20 pm

nice cartoon!

MiddleCisTheColor4
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Mar 2018, 8:43 pm

Gossip makes me so flipping mad, but I used to take it to far and never talk about anyone. I've learned that unfortunately it is somewhat necessary to talk about people to get it off your chest but I always prefer talking TO the person rather than ABOUT them.

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 8:50 pm

I suspect that much of my "bad luck" is due to malicious gossip. People who were friendly suddenly turn cold for no apparent reason if I call someone else out on their BS.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 9:03 pm

Talking to the person never manages to get anything off my chest, but only to help them make me swallow more s**t. Talking to others is cowardly, so I just shut up and suck it up, which is also cowardly, but at least they don’t know.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 10:50 pm

I have zero interest in gossiping or hearing others gossip. I'm not even interested in most other people enough to be curious about rumors and nonsense about their personal lives.

LaetiBlabla
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2018, 3:51 am

Dear_one wrote:
I suspect that much of my "bad luck" is due to malicious gossip. People who were friendly suddenly turn cold for no apparent reason if I call someone else out on their BS.

Malicious gossips (I understand not founded or lying) creates like a common consensus that the person is untouchable, creating this cold.

That is exactly why when someone is gossiped: on one hand, I show my support directly this person, show that I recognize his/her qualities. On the other hand I also point out on different times that the attitude of the person is proving the gossip wrong (attitude which curiously often happens very quickly).