Tinder is full of fake profiles...by Tinder.

Page 2 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2019, 2:34 pm

Have you looked at her fingers? Does she have a ring?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2019, 2:59 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Have you looked at her fingers? Does she have a ring?

No ring, but even the married ones may remove it for exercising.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2019, 6:52 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
magz wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Only if he initiates messaging everyday then usually it means there’s an ulterior motif more than just friendship; if it’s just once in a while then it’s nothing, just friendship with a coworker.

Then I know a lot of attractive women who rarely get approached.
Oh, but they don't have Tinder accounts and their Facebook is about interests not bathrooom selfies.

You know, I believe you, men are scared to approach women nowadays.

There’s that cute lebanese girl in gym who has been a member there for so long, she looks shy and reserved.

She looked at me today, but i did nothing, maybe she was looking at my direction and I was simply having wishful thinking.

She is not showing any significant sign of interest and I can find no way to break the ice. So I don’t approach her.

Pride.

I’ll never approach women. They are never interested in me as I’ve learned.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 5:58 am

Wolfram87 wrote:
I've noticed this, too. It'd be interesting to know if Tinder does this with the permission of the women in question, some of whom are obviously models by trade.

Of course it's Tinder themselves who are doing this, and of course they're taking the permission of these women, both will benefit from this the most.

Almost t all these Models have their profiles linked to Instagram (you can link your Tinder to Instagram and it appears at the bio's bottom on tinder) - so they are probably dealing with Instagram model "influencers".

Do you have any idea how much money these models/Influencers make on Instagram? The more followers they get the more advertising companies pay them, Look it up.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 7:02 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Do you have any idea how much monkey these models/Influencers make on Instagram? The more followers they get the more advertising companies pay them, Look it up.

6 monkeys ?

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 1:50 pm

I figured I was being paranoid, but I have felt that there is a ton of fake profiles being run by bots. Slightly off topic since I think this one was from a real person, but the other day someone matched with me and instantly sent a message that read "Okay honestly I matched because I was scared like if I didn't I'd be haunted." What the heck does that even mean??

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 1:51 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Do you have any idea how much monkey these models/Influencers make on Instagram? The more followers they get the more advertising companies pay them, Look it up.

6 monkeys ?

That's a lot of monkeys.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 3:08 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

6 monkeys ?

That's a lot of monkeys.

Oops....a deadly typo. :lol: Ferris.... correct it and add monkey pictures, now!

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 3:59 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

6 monkeys ?

I thought it was goats.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 4:16 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
I figured I was being paranoid, but I have felt that there is a ton of fake profiles being run by bots. Slightly off topic since I think this one was from a real person, but the other day someone matched with me and instantly sent a message that read "Okay honestly I matched because I was scared like if I didn't I'd be haunted." What the heck does that even mean??

Could be humour , message back something funny ( haunted related humour ). e.g. I'm not the ghosting type

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 4:29 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:

Could be humour , message back something funny ( haunted related humour ). e.g. I'm not the ghosting type

Thanks for the tip, I did exactly that. Fell back on humor because I wasn't sure what she was going on about. Perhaps I am just grotesquely haunting. I guess I should remove my profile if the mere sight of me is that disturbing to others. :)

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 4:37 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:

Thanks for the tip, I did exactly that. Fell back on humor because I wasn't sure what she was going on about. Perhaps I am just grotesquely haunting. I guess I should remove my profile if the mere sight of me is that disturbing to others. :)

Did you get a reply?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 4:40 pm

Northeastern292 wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

6 monkeys ?

I thought it was goats.

Goats are offended.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 4:43 pm

My next laptop is going to cost me so many ponies. :(

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 4:46 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:

Did you get a reply?

Yes, she seemed preoccupied though, so I fully expect ghosting and an unmatch.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 4:51 pm

cberg wrote:
My next laptop is going to cost me so many ponies. :(

Just be thankful you won't have to deal in monkey's.