Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2018, 1:15 am

Universal Kids to Premiere PABLO, the First TV Series To Star A Child with Autism April 2

Quote:
PABLO is the First TV Series with a Child with Autism in the Starring Role and an All-Autistic Core Cast. The U.S. Premiere Airs on Monday, April 2 at 8:30am ET/7:30am CT on Universal Kids.

PABLO, a 52-episode live action and 2D animation series, tells the story of a five-year-old boy on the autism spectrum who uses his creativity - and magic crayons - to invent an imaginary Art World filled with animal characters that help him make sense of the social situations and process confusing or anxious thoughts and feelings. Each of his animal friends has a trait associated with autism and represents an aspect of Pablo's personality.

PABLO was created and produced by pioneering Belfast production company Paper Owl Films. It was filmed on location in Northern Ireland. Animation services were provided by Kavaleer Productions in Dublin.

WHEN: Premieres Monday, April 2 at 8:30am ET/7:30am CT on Universal Kids

Regular scheduled airings Monday-Friday at 8:30am ET/7:30am CT

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman