Ted Nugent attacks Parkland children

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,105

01 Apr 2018, 4:40 am

Ted Nugent the new age neo-Nazi and Trump supporter has attacked children who survived the Parkland shooting by maniac Nicolas Cruz
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/art ... 6ea71ebd6a

Among the choice words used by Trump's biggest celebrity supporter are; "Parkland students ‘have no soul,’ calls them ‘mushy-brained children’



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 104,866
Location: Canada in person, Germany in spirit

01 Apr 2018, 10:17 am

Of course those students have souls. It looks like Ted is the mushy brained child.


_________________
Peabody

Om Nom 2024

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,105
Location: The Infodome

01 Apr 2018, 1:09 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Ted Nugent the new age neo-Nazi and Trump supporter has attacked children who survived the Parkland shooting by maniac Nicolas Cruz
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/art ... 6ea71ebd6a


I don't know why Nugent is complaining. He mostly likes guns because he's recreational hunter ... but nearly everyone agrees that these new gun regulations won't restrict hunting weapons.

Nugent probably doesn't speak for the whole hunting community though. I bet there are plenty of sport hunters who can't stand him.

The new gun regulations will just keep war weapons away from average citizens. If Nugent loves war weapons so much, why did he dodge the Vietnam draft?

Quote:
Among the choice words used by Trump's biggest celebrity supporter are; "Parkland students ‘have no soul,’ calls them ‘mushy-brained children’


LOL Nugent thinks that teens are "mushy brained children" and yet he still has sex with them.

Seriously. He did.


_________________
Synthetic carbo-polymers got em through man. They got em through mouse. They got through, and we're gonna get out.
-Roostre

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,105

01 Apr 2018, 5:40 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
He mostly likes guns because he's recreational hunter ... but nearly everyone agrees that these new gun regulations won't restrict hunting weapons.

His attacks on children doesn't hide the typical crudentials of an NRA member, they talk big about owning guns but would never be able to use them effectively in a situation where a life was in danger. His draft dodging indicates he like killing innocent animals that can't fight back but doesn't want to risk his own ass...like these guys
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... t-trophies

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
LOL Nugent thinks that teens are "mushy brained children" and yet he still has sex with them. seriously. He did.

That's a separate matter. Unfortunately many rock stars have teens throwing themelves at them. From Frank Sinatra to Gene Simmons it's inevitable that teens are among their many conquests. Nugent's foray to kids doesn't surprise me...



DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,105
Location: The Infodome

01 Apr 2018, 5:47 pm

cyberdad wrote:
That's a separate matter. Unfortunately many rock stars have teens throwing themelves at them. From Frank Sinatra to Gene Simmons it's inevitable that teens are among their many conquests. Nugent's foray to kids doesn't surprise me...


What sort of teenage girl would be attracted to Nugent? Teenage girls generally aren't attracted to that sort of man. Don't most teenage girls hate rednecks?

This lends weight to the idea that he just flat-out raped them.


_________________
Synthetic carbo-polymers got em through man. They got em through mouse. They got through, and we're gonna get out.
-Roostre

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,105

01 Apr 2018, 7:10 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
That's a separate matter. Unfortunately many rock stars have teens throwing themelves at them. From Frank Sinatra to Gene Simmons it's inevitable that teens are among their many conquests. Nugent's foray to kids doesn't surprise me...


What sort of teenage girl would be attracted to Nugent? Teenage girls generally aren't attracted to that sort of man. Don't most teenage girls hate rednecks?

This lends weight to the idea that he just flat-out raped them.


Technically a teenager is not cognitively responsible for their decisions. The older adult is supposed to be responsible and ensure the teen is safe. In Nugent's case young girls simply want to meet a celebrity. I've seen images of his concerts, there are groupies. He is a despicable human being but (unfortunately) no worse than most male rock stars and (probably) male actors. The behavior of teenage girls over the last 30-40 yrs with celebrities is largely undocumented. I honestly think most parents have no idea (and probably don't want to know) what risks and dangers their kids put themselves in.

Some celebrities barely hide their behavior (but seem to get away). Snoop dog for example did a documentary where camera crew followed his tour bus. He allowed them to film the groupies. In one instance he had sex with a pair of twins (who looked like Jessica Simpson) who also did a lap dance for him while the cameras rolled (which he laughed about on camera later). It didn't escape my notice the girls looked about 16.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,840
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

01 Apr 2018, 9:49 pm

At least Frank Stallone, who had attacked the Parkland kids with a tweet, has since asked for forgiveness. I don't expect anything like that from Nugent.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,105

02 Apr 2018, 3:10 am

Nugent is like Trump. Consistently "deplorable"