Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Page 7 of 7 [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Loner269
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Apr 2018, 7:27 pm

Did you get these flaws from genetics, aka are your parents not so pretty either? Or were you just an accidental mutation? If it's your parents then there's hope cause at least they were able to find each other.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2018, 9:37 pm

My opinion is that beautiful people come in all shapes and sizes.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2018, 6:53 am

Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Who doesn't like being beheld by someone with beautiful eyes, especially if they're very close to your own?

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Apr 2018, 10:55 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
why do people keep saying that?

fact is that some people are ugly in all eyes. some people are so ugly that nobody will ever want them.

Because it’s true. There is so much more to attraction than looks.

Sure, as a society average, some people are more “beautiful” than others, but it’s really not the be all end all.

I’m nit into generic hot men. They just don’t do it for me. A lot of other average women feel the same.

but fact remains that some people are so ugly that they will be single their whole life because nobody wanted them.

check my flaws:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=357107

why would ANYONE want a guy with that many flaws? :roll:
Well, I accept if that lot's all true then you're ugly (no offence meant), it is a long list of flaws. It must be really hard to motivate yourself on those that you might be able to improve somewhat with so many things stacked against you. I don't think it means you will definitely always be alone and that no one else will ever love you, I just agree that it must be very difficult to keep putting yourself out there.

I don't see any correlation between how much real love people recieve and how physically attractive they are, I just observe that the process of finding love looks to be a lot easier the more standard you are as a person, in looks and personality. I guess the odds are with them.

Then again its really hard to know if all that is even accurate without any picture. Its quite possible for people with self esteem issues to think things are worse than they are. Perhaps some of these features aren't as noticeable or ugly as you think.

Though if you really are so terrible looking things like good hygiene and decent clothes can make some difference. So try and keep up on those things. Chances are though it may not be as bad as you are making it out to be, you may not be the most attractive but I doubt you're monstrously hideous...like you seem to think you are.

i dont have bad self-esteem, i am just saying the truth. if someone have lost his arm and he says he lost it, does he have bad self-esteem for saying this truth, no.

aren't as noticeable or ugly as you think? problem is that i have 100+ of this flaws....

good hygiene i have but i dont look in any clothes.

i am one of the most ugly guys in the world (seems insane to say it but its truth)....i only seen 2 people named so many flaws as i have.

Post a pic of you.

salam...

only if you post first...

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Apr 2018, 10:57 am

Loner269 wrote:
Did you get these flaws from genetics, aka are your parents not so pretty either? Or were you just an accidental mutation? If it's your parents then there's hope cause at least they were able to find each other.

yes from my parents, they are both ugly.

hope ? i am worse than both of them .

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2018, 2:49 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
Loner269 wrote:

yes from my parents, they are both ugly.

hope ? i am worse than both of them .

Pics for proof.

In most cases that someone declares themselves as hideously unattractive its due to their own depressive thoughts & self perception far moreso than them actually being an ugly person. Usually, they’re more like average, or maybe even a bit below average looking, but nowhere near being the horrifically disfigured Quasimodo burn victim that they portray themselves to be on the internet.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2018, 9:44 am

Or it’s from thousands do women saying they unattractive or ugly.
Most people aren’t born thinking they ugly they only come to that after being told over and over and over and over that they are.

Tired of seeing people who are always told their ugly that it’s just in their head.

You all act like there’s no ugly people and everyone’s beautiful. That simple isn’t reality

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2018, 2:11 pm

There are ugly people. It’s just that most people who think they’re ugly think they’re a lot uglier than they really are.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2018, 3:19 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

fact is that some people are ugly in all eyes. some people are so ugly that nobody will ever want them.

Sure, as a society average, some people are more “beautiful” than others, but it’s really not the be all end all.

I’m nit into generic hot men. They just don’t do it for me. A lot of other average women feel the same.

but fact remains that some people are so ugly that they will be single their whole life because nobody wanted them.

check my flaws:

Well, I accept if that lot's all true then you're ugly (no offence meant), it is a long list of flaws. It must be really hard to motivate yourself on those that you might be able to improve somewhat with so many things stacked against you. I don't think it means you will definitely always be alone and that no one else will ever love you, I just agree that it must be very difficult to keep putting yourself out there.

I don't see any correlation between how much real love people recieve and how physically attractive they are, I just observe that the process of finding love looks to be a lot easier the more standard you are as a person, in looks and personality. I guess the odds are with them.

Then again its really hard to know if all that is even accurate without any picture. Its quite possible for people with self esteem issues to think things are worse than they are. Perhaps some of these features aren't as noticeable or ugly as you think.

Though if you really are so terrible looking things like good hygiene and decent clothes can make some difference. So try and keep up on those things. Chances are though it may not be as bad as you are making it out to be, you may not be the most attractive but I doubt you're monstrously hideous...like you seem to think you are.

i dont have bad self-esteem, i am just saying the truth. if someone have lost his arm and he says he lost it, does he have bad self-esteem for saying this truth, no.

aren't as noticeable or ugly as you think? problem is that i have 100+ of this flaws....

i am one of the most ugly guys in the world (seems insane to say it but its truth)....i only seen 2 people named so many flaws as i have.

Post a pic of you.

salam...

Btw, in my country we very rarely use salam in daily life, except in Muslim funerals maybe or in a mosque.

If you use Salam here people my stare oddly.

We use marhaba (which is Christian Aramaic in origin).

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2018, 8:06 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

check my flaws:

Post a pic of you.

salam...

He has posted a few photos on this site.
Your turn.