Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2018, 4:01 am

I seriously think Russia needs to be removed from the UN Security Council.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2018, 4:35 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
I seriously think Russia needs to be removed from the UN Security Council.

I strongly disagree.

The UN was originally led by America, the United Kingdom, China and the Soviet Union. This was done to ease tensions between America and the Soviet Union on order to prevent World War 3.

Russia needs to be on the UN Security Council because Russia is extremely powerful. Remember: Hillary Clinton wanted to "stand up to Putin". The end of the Trump presidency could potentially lead to a war with Russia, which is why we need to keep tensions low.

I've made my attitude towards "Russiagate" clear. Russia probably did meddle in the election ... but we need to remember that the American upper class has been meddling in federal elections for several decades ... both in and outside of the United States. All of this Russia stuff hypocritical. The corporate media elites are only mad about this because the corporate overlords don't like it when they have to share their position of power with Putin.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/