Trump Is Sad That His Drones Aren’t Killing Enough People

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2018, 2:02 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
I don't think Bill did that at all. He just had already made his mind up that I wasn't going to answer. I don't have a question on another thread.

Who says it was you I was fuming about? Or even if it was a current thread, because it wasn't. In true Aspie fashion, the past is very much alive as is the present for me, especially when I feel slighted.
I know, I sound insane. :oops:

I forgive you :lol:

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2018, 4:13 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
I don't think Bill did that at all. He just had already made his mind up that I wasn't going to answer. I don't have a question on another thread.

Who says it was you I was fuming about? Or even if it was a current thread, because it wasn't. In true Aspie fashion, the past is very much alive as is the present for me, especially when I feel slighted.
I know, I sound insane. :oops:

I forgive you :lol:

Danke. 8)

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2018, 6:57 am

Their all as bad as each other . Trump , Bush , Clinton , all killers , I am some what proud of being a neutral Swiss living in Australia , not to proud of being Aussie though they lose life's by fighting wars for the British and Americans :roll: