Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2018, 6:21 am

Well ... I guess this means that I'll never get to beat up aliens with a lightsaber.

I wish lightsabers were real, even though they don't really make much sense. Mine would be a double-bladed lightsaber, like the one used by Darth Maul ... or Kirby.

Skip to 15:00
VVV

I also think that a space war would be cool, since it would involve exploding missiles and lasers in outer space! PEWPEWPEW!

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2018, 10:31 pm

Trouble is that in outer space there is no sound. No "pew pew pew", and even explosions are silent.

Yes- lightsabers are the silliest weapon in Hollywood sci fi. Lol!

Just a contrivance to allow them to show swordplay in a futuristic setting. Cant imagine why real future militaries would invent such a thing even for outer space.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2018, 12:55 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Trouble is that in outer space there is no sound. No "pew pew pew", and even explosions are silent.

Just a contrivance to allow them to show swordplay in a futuristic setting. Cant imagine why real future militaries would invent such a thing even for outer space.
I think lightsabers could be very useful for hunting. You can clean the animal with it, cut firewood with it, start the fire with it, light your cigarette with it, You can weld a leak in your boat with it(if the boat is aluminum or some other kind of metal that can be welded), You can wave it around in the dark to send messages like S.O.S.

You must be, said the Cat, or you wouldn't have come here.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2018, 12:55 am

naturalplastic wrote:

You're telling me that stuff isn't real? If the force doesn't exist what the hell have I been meditating all these years for...

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2018, 6:23 am

nick007 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I think lightsabers could be very useful for hunting. You can clean the animal with it, cut firewood with it, start the fire with it, light your cigarette with it, You can weld a leak in your boat with it(if the boat is aluminum or some other kind of metal that can be welded), You can wave it around in the dark to send messages like S.O.S.

Yeah. it would be very useful...precisely in the setting were you would not be able to use it...out in the woods where there is no power source for it! Lol!