Mueller Investigating Ukrainian’s $150,000 Payment for Trump

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2018, 9:58 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/us/p ... pe=article

Quote:
WASHINGTON — The special counsel is investigating a payment made to President Trump’s foundation by a Ukrainian steel magnate for a talk during the campaign, according to three people briefed on the matter, as part of a broader examination of streams of foreign money to Mr. Trump and his associates in the years leading up to the election.

Plus there's a bunch of other juicy details in this article about other investigations involving other countries, too. Basically, Trump is exactly the dirtbag that the left keep telling everyone he is & the FBI are proving it step by step. I wonder if it's enough to convince EzraS that Trump isn't exactly an Evangelical choir boy. :lol:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2018, 10:11 pm

I think we should forget campaign finance entirely. If the rhetoric's cheap campaigns should be free.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2018, 10:20 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/us/politics/trump-mueller-ukraine-victor-pinchuk.html?ribbon-ad-idx=2&src=trending&module=Ribbon&version=origin&region=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Trending&pgtype=article

Quote:
WASHINGTON — The special counsel is investigating a payment made to President Trump’s foundation by a Ukrainian steel magnate for a talk during the campaign, according to three people briefed on the matter, as part of a broader examination of streams of foreign money to Mr. Trump and his associates in the years leading up to the election.

Plus there's a bunch of other juicy details in this article about other investigations involving other countries, too. Basically, Trump is exactly the dirtbag that the left keep telling everyone he is & the FBI are proving it step by step. I wonder if it's enough to convince EzraS that Trump isn't exactly an Evangelical choir boy. :lol:

I never said he was anything of the sort. You're inventing things again. You seem to have a hard time deciphering the difference between what goes on in your head and reality. Please stop keep dragging my name into conversations this way.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2018, 10:23 pm

:roll:

You defend him like he's some sort of Saint.. meanwhile he's such a scumbag of a businessman and human being that he's had more than 3,600 lawsuits filed against him & been accused of some pretty horrific crimes.

I'm not the one who posts about DJT scandals being "hooplah hooplah hooplah," as if there is no actual criminality or substance to the daily scandals this embarrassment in chief is involved in.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2018, 10:30 pm

When can we upgrade to this guy?

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2018, 10:32 pm

cberg wrote:
When can we upgrade to this guy?

:lol: This is why one of my earliest nicknames for President Trump was "President Camacheeto."

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2018, 10:35 pm

I just listened to the 20min speech in the video in the article link that the Russian Billionaire paid $150,000 for.. no wonder this is under investigation as suspicious. I wouldn't have paid even $150 to hear that rambling nonsense. Obviously they were paying for something other than DJT's public speaking abilities..