Page 1 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2018, 1:24 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
WWIII probably isn't going to happen yet. While Putin is a conniving, manipulative spymaster who plays chess on a world map, one thing he isn't is a self-immolating lunatic prepared to turn the earth into his funeral pyre.

You think all of these as*hole are sending ships & planes over there right now that they don't intend to use? It's all but a foregone conclusion that these lunatics are about to start a (much bigger) war.

I think this is right now a dick measuring contest. Perhaps Trump's lost his fear over that pee tape being released. That said, I think cooler heads in the military and intelligence agencies on both sides would intervene if things escalated too close to the big one being dropped.

I agree that Putin is logical. Our President runs on emotion. Trump is the commander in chief the military is obligted to follow his orders. I do not have the faith that cooler heads will prevail. Most brawls or worse you see started out as “dick measuring contests” that got beyound the original intent. Just because cooler heads prevailed in the cold war does not mean they will now. Unlike during the cold war the top military, intelligence and diplomatic positions are either not filled or filled by people as unqualified in all aspects as the commander and chief. That faith that no matter how bad things look, justice and the right thing will prevail in the end is why you are a “liberal” and I am not.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2018, 1:27 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
WWIII probably isn't going to happen yet. While Putin is a conniving, manipulative spymaster who plays chess on a world map, one thing he isn't is a self-immolating lunatic prepared to turn the earth into his funeral pyre.

You think all of these as*hole are sending ships & planes over there right now that they don't intend to use? It's all but a foregone conclusion that these lunatics are about to start a (much bigger) war.

I think this is right now a dick measuring contest. Perhaps Trump's lost his fear over that pee tape being released. That said, I think cooler heads in the military and intelligence agencies on both sides would intervene if things escalated too close to the big one being dropped.

This is confusing to me. Trump and Putin are supposed to be best buddies and yet at the same time Putin has been threatening Trump with a pee tape. Doesn't seem to add up.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2018, 1:30 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

See, you really have no idea what you are on about. That's CNN for you. Trump said only last week he wanted to pull out of Syria, but the Joint Chief of Staff's told him that wouldn't be productive. One rival called him a "wimp". Then the Western supported and funded Jaish Al Islam aka The Army of Islam (formerly The Sword of Islam) put this tape out of the people they killed which our leaders know about and use it as a pretext to bomb Syria. We have been funding Jihadists for years that chop Priest's heads off with a kitchen knife and eat soldier's hearts and livers. There are no "cooler heads". Our enemies are the ones with the cooler heads. If the US bombs Syria they won't be cool anymore.

Prior to Trump's election, several military men stated they would not carry out Trump's orders if illegal, or if it meant launching a nuclear strike. Whether they'll actually carry this promise out if it comes to that is anyone's guess.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2018, 1:56 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

This is confusing to me. Trump and Putin are supposed to be best buddies and yet at the same time Putin has been threatening Trump with a pee tape. Doesn't seem to add up.

Putin is the Dom Top and Trump is the sub bottom.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2018, 1:58 am

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2018, 2:37 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Anyone notice how few people are posting to this sub-forum? I think this level of immaturity is a reason why. 3 or 4 likeminded people are pretty much running the show now. Hope they enjoy each others company. And special mention to any biased moding that helped make it happen.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2018, 4:35 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

See, you really have no idea what you are on about. That's CNN for you. Trump said only last week he wanted to pull out of Syria, but the Joint Chief of Staff's told him that wouldn't be productive. One rival called him a "wimp". Then the Western supported and funded Jaish Al Islam aka The Army of Islam (formerly The Sword of Islam) put this tape out of the people they killed which our leaders know about and use it as a pretext to bomb Syria. We have been funding Jihadists for years that chop Priest's heads off with a kitchen knife and eat soldier's hearts and livers. There are no "cooler heads". Our enemies are the ones with the cooler heads. If the US bombs Syria they won't be cool anymore.

Prior to Trump's election, several military men stated they would not carry out Trump's orders if illegal, or if it meant launching a nuclear strike. Whether they'll actually carry this promise out if it comes to that is anyone's guess.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

REALLY! That's very odd given that they stopped Trump from pulling out of Syria, which is ILLEGAL them being there. They supported the ILLEGAL bombing of Syria last year. They support the ILLEGAL selling of weapons to Saudi Arabia as they blow up schools and hospitals in Yemen.

We are funding, arming and supporting a group called THE ARMY OF ISLAM in Syria, John McCain's organ eating, Priest decapitating friends. The whole thing about Trump being attacked is because he was talking about bombing these people in Syria and not the Syrian army. Fighting with Russia against these organ eating Jihadists. That wasn't acceptable for the establishment, they wanted to carry on supporting, funding and arming THE ARMY OF ISLAM. Formerly The Sword of Islam. Sounds like 'moderate rebels' eh, and that parasite Clinton was calling them and the whole media.

This is a disgrace.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2018, 7:05 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Anyone notice how few people are posting to this sub-forum? I think this level of immaturity is a reason why. 3 or 4 likeminded people are pretty much running the show now. Hope they enjoy each others company. And special mention to any biased moding that helped make it happen.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2018, 8:13 am

Good example.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2018, 11:51 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

REALLY! That's very odd given that they stopped Trump from pulling out of Syria, which is ILLEGAL them being there. They supported the ILLEGAL bombing of Syria last year. They support the ILLEGAL selling of weapons to Saudi Arabia as they blow up schools and hospitals in Yemen.

We are funding, arming and supporting a group called THE ARMY OF ISLAM in Syria, John McCain's organ eating, Priest decapitating friends. The whole thing about Trump being attacked is because he was talking about bombing these people in Syria and not the Syrian army. Fighting with Russia against these organ eating Jihadists. That wasn't acceptable for the establishment, they wanted to carry on supporting, funding and arming THE ARMY OF ISLAM. Formerly The Sword of Islam. Sounds like 'moderate rebels' eh, and that parasite Clinton was calling them and the whole media.

This is a disgrace.

How was it illegal?

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2018, 12:01 pm

EzraS wrote:
And special mention to any biased moding that helped make it happen.

Based on what I have seen, it seems as though the mods here are more right wing than the average WP user.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2018, 12:11 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
EzraS wrote:
And special mention to any biased moding that helped make it happen.

Based on what I have seen, it seems as though the mods here are more right wing than the average WP user.

Maybe that just means that to be a mod here you have to have a strong will to live vs. the right wing mentality of thinking threats of nuclear war over twitter are all fun & games.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2018, 2:26 am

Have fun with one-sided discussions and immature behaviour among a few.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2018, 4:34 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

This is a disgrace.

So the USA is arming the rebels who are fighting against Russia and they want to keep this going because they're selling guns & ammo to them? Is that it?

Or is America supporting the rebels because Assad is actually a very bad dude who's killing his own people? (Also, why is Assad killing his own people in the first place?)

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2018, 2:51 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

This is a disgrace.

How was it illegal?

It's illegal to have a foreign army in another country and to bomb another sovereign country without a UN mandate.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2018, 4:05 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

This is a disgrace.

How was it illegal?

It's illegal to have a foreign army in another country and to bomb another sovereign country without a UN mandate.

Did Putin have a UN mandate in Crimea?