Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

PurplePlumz
Toucan
Toucan

14 Apr 2018, 12:12 pm

Have any of you gotten into fights? Any boxing or MMA fans here? Might not be especially popular on here, but I love rough sports like boxing, MMA and rugby. I don't like fighting in school, although I used to back in primary, but I love PE and I feel very exhilarated after playing the sports just mentioned.

Last edited by PurplePlumz on 14 Apr 2018, 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2018, 1:51 pm

I've gotten into many physical fights in elementary school in grades 5 and 6. I love to watch traditional boxing. I enjoy seeing the underdog punch the big shot to the ground. I watched WWE for years because of the physical nature of the sport. I haven't watched cage fighting before. I don't know what channel it's on or if I even have those channels, but I'm sure that I would enjoy watching it.

PurplePlumz
Toucan
Toucan

14 Apr 2018, 3:20 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I've gotten into many physical fights in elementary school in grades 5 and 6. I love to watch traditional boxing. I enjoy seeing the underdog punch the big shot to the ground. I watched WWE for years because of the physical nature of the sport. I haven't watched cage fighting before. I don't know what channel it's on or if I even have those channels, but I'm sure that I would enjoy watching it.
I liked WWE too.

As for cage fighting: there are some videos of cage fighting/UFC matches online. It's very brutal, so it's not for the faint-hearted, and it's for a particular audience of course (like us). You could probably find them through searching up something like "UFC/cage fight knockout" or "top 10/20/50 greatest UFC knockouts". You can also find full fights online through searching up "UFC full fights". How long they last really varies on how quickly one can knock the other one out; some can be like 25 minutes and it ends in a draw there, while others can take a matter of moments (quickest knockout was 7 seconds into the match iirc). They're usually about up to 5 or 10 minutes long.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Apr 2018, 2:48 am

I've gotten into lots of fights at skewl until I started going to a skewl for dyslexia in the middle of 6th grade. I tried taking karate to help with the bulling but I was really overwhelmed & stressed with skewl & homework & couldn't actually member any of the moves during fights so I dropped out after getting 2nd stripe on my blue belt. I cant fight for sh!t unless it's in video-games.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition