With enemies like Comey who needs friends?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2018, 12:46 pm

So Comey said he released the information about Clinton probe being reopened just prior to the election because he expected Hillary to win. Mr. "class" trolled Trump about his small hands and orange skin. He is giving 2 interviews a day trying to sell his book. It seems like some entity is forcing people to give Trump undeserved gifts. Hillary's candidacy, now Comey is a gift on a silver platter to the "What about" people deflecting Trumps bad things.

Strange times we live in. I saw one of Hillary's flunkies saying praising Comey, while Trump is doing his usual twitter name calling. Um did not Comey a republican just admit he released information that most of the Hillary supporters are convinced cost them the election? If you wanted Hillary to win you have complete justification to be uber furious at Comey but they love him now because he is saying mean things about Trump.

The Trump enemy self-destruction and idiocy is why I believe it is very possible Trump will serve two full terms.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2018, 8:33 pm

Comey torpedoed and sunk Hillary's campain. Hillary said so herself. Then it's like that quickly got buried and is supposed to be forgotten. Whatever Putin may have done influence the election seems pretty small compared to what Comey did. When it comes to throwing a monkey wrench into an election, he's the number one person responsible for Trump being in office.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2018, 9:11 pm

No, "the number one person responsible for Trump being in office" is Hilary Clinton. No one else. She made almost no effort during the campaign to give people anything to hope for, she gave them no reasons to choose her over anyone else, and as far as most Democrats were concerned she simply represented "more of the same" (i.e. just another corporate puppet and warmonger).

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2018, 2:09 am

I'll agree with that. But I think if she had the slightest chance, Comey destroyed it. A lot more than wikileaked emails which I recall hearing about adter the fact. What I remember was Comey going on about Hillary all over the news right before election day. And I thought to myself, that's it shes toast.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2018, 2:20 am

Lintar wrote:
No, "the number one person responsible for Trump being in office" is Hilary Clinton. No one else. She made almost no effort during the campaign to give people anything to hope for, she gave them no reasons to choose her over anyone else, and as far as most Democrats were concerned she simply represented "more of the same" (i.e. just another corporate puppet and warmonger).

The same flunkie I mentioned in the OP said we don’t know what happened in 2016. What happened is you guys managed to lose an election to the second worst candidate ever because your candidate was the worst candidate ever. We can argue whether sans Comey or Russia Clinton would have won. But it never never should have been close enough that one thing would tip the election for Trump.

Back to Comey I now am very suspicious he was working to tip the election to the republicans. Never mind the reopened investigation what he did in July by saying Clinton was “reckless” then not indicting her was more important. If he indicted her the Democrates would have had to nominate a different candidate who would have most certainly won. But he let uninspiring Hillary not only stay but basically called her a crook without indicting her keeping the email story in play. The “reopened” investigation now looks more like setting up an impeachment of Hillary.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman