Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2018, 12:45 am

Is there still a food chain and structure of supply in heaven or do we eat pieces of cloud or something, no brands and no shelves to pluck tins and packets from, or is nutrition carved from the pristine fluff of the serenely floating clouds? We see slaughterhouses and chopped up limbs as rather unfortunate but necessary for the survival of us meat gobblers, and know we'd be on the list for anything super scratchy and fabulously fanged we encounter here but if the same thing went down up in heaven regarding big dog eat little dog, happy hog become one dollar hot dog etc, well it's not much of a heaven for those already consumed in a past-life creatures, what's stopping them ending up in the same futile fate again and again if it occurs once? Perhaps that's where the evil chickens and vain pufferfish float toward, a blissful banquet, their hell may be our heaven!

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2018, 3:56 pm

If you ask me, heaven is basically a ghost town. No one is really good enough to get there. All it is is just Jesus playing fetch with Old Yeller.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2018, 4:44 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
If you ask me, heaven is basically a ghost town. No one is really good enough to get there. All it is is just Jesus playing fetch with Old Yeller.

My dad has even told me "We don't deserve to go to heaven."

:?

This is one of the main reasons why I abandoned religion. It allegedly "makes you happy" ... even though it involves constant self-flagellation.

In my opinion, most people who rely on religion as a source of happiness are probably people who grew up in an all-Christian environment. They don't understand that happiness can come from other places because they have poor theory of minds. They cannot think outside the box, and they will not because they are afraid of Hellfire.

I was raised by Christian parents, but I went to school with Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims, atheists, ect. That happened when I was still young and impressionable. I'm so glad that I was inoculated against fundamentalist horses**t at an early age.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2018, 10:35 pm

DancingCorpse wrote:
Is there still a food chain and structure of supply in heaven or do we eat pieces of cloud or something, no brands and no shelves to pluck tins and packets from, or is nutrition carved from the pristine fluff of the serenely floating clouds? We see slaughterhouses and chopped up limbs as rather unfortunate but necessary for the survival of us meat gobblers, and know we'd be on the list for anything super scratchy and fabulously fanged we encounter here but if the same thing went down up in heaven regarding big dog eat little dog, happy hog become one dollar hot dog etc, well it's not much of a heaven for those already consumed in a past-life creatures, what's stopping them ending up in the same futile fate again and again if it occurs once? Perhaps that's where the evil chickens and vain pufferfish float toward, a blissful banquet, their hell may be our heaven!

I suggest you google Jurgen Ziewe, and his books "multidimensional man" and "vistas of infinity."