What if Trump were a woman and Clinton a man?

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

PurplePlumz
Toucan
Toucan

21 Apr 2018, 5:28 pm

Would the election have gone differently? Would Trump or Clinton have won? Would people perceive both differently because of their gender?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

22 Apr 2018, 9:00 am

Trump never would of won the primaries if he were a woman since the GOP LOVES to hate on women. I'm not sure if Hillary would of won if she were a man cuz I'm not sure who the Republican nominee would of been since it wouldn't of been Trump

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2018, 11:30 am

Clinton in a landslide

A tape of a Trump coming out saying saying “grab them by the dick” just imagine.

There would be polls asking voters if they think Trump is a slut or a b***h because “b***h” would be how many would interpret “saying it like it is”. She would be savaged everywhere for being overwight and her poor fashion sense. Psychiatrists would be saying she is “hysterical” and has a mood disorder.

The male Clinton would be unpopular also thought of as a wimp and “p**** whipped” by Trump in the debates but would win as the lesser of two evils.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2018, 1:24 pm

Its hard to even conceptualize.

A female Trump?

Manhatten real estate magnate Alona Helmsly was called "the female Trump" in the eighties by her apologists who didn't like her other nickname "the queen of mean". But Helmsly didn't go on to become a reality TV star.

Martha Stewart comes close to be a female Trump. Entrepreneur and media person. Oprah is another. But then you have the racial dimension. And Oprah would never run as a Republican. So I dunno.

Imagine a future matronly middle aged version of Ivanka Trump running against the present day Bill Clinton. About the only way I can even start to conceptualize it.

Like someone said above about the genital grabbing issue, and Trump's general misogyny and comments about "bleeding from wherever". You can not even translate that into a female saying equivalent things.

Its just a brain freeze to try to answer the question.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2018, 2:07 pm

They'd both still be idiots because they're American politicians. :twisted:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2018, 3:01 pm

I'd love to see tapes of a female Trump. :lol:

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2018, 7:36 am

I think there's a clip on the youtubes where actors reeanact part of a debate they had with the sexes reversed. The effect is quite interesting.

PurplePlumz
Toucan
Toucan

23 Apr 2018, 9:20 am

Wolfram87 wrote:
I think there's a clip on the youtubes where actors reeanact part of a debate they had with the sexes reversed. The effect is quite interesting.
I saw that too, and that was actually the main reason for why I asked this question here. I noticed that many people had very different opinions about the debate, with people who would support Clinton in real-life stating that they would support a female Trump over a male Clinton for some reason (female Trump was seen as likeable and charismatic while Clinton apparently came across as rather conniving and even "punchable").

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

23 Apr 2018, 9:33 am

PurplePlumz wrote:
Wolfram87 wrote:
I saw that too, and that was actually the main reason for why I asked this question here. I noticed that many people had very different opinions about the debate, with people who would support Clinton in real-life stating that they would support a female Trump over a male Clinton for some reason (female Trump was seen as likeable and charismatic while Clinton apparently came across as rather conniving and even "punchable").
Can someone please post that clip

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

PurplePlumz
Toucan
Toucan

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2018, 12:42 pm

I think it's anybody's guess what the female equivalent of "grabbing them by the p****" would be. It could range from gelding men to being as much of a male chauvinist as the real-life Trump, if not more, with the added insidiousness of knowing the enemy better than any man can. She could join the ranks of women against female suffrage, for instance---hey, they can still be presidents!

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2018, 4:26 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Clinton in a landslide

A tape of a Trump coming out saying saying “grab them by the dick” just imagine.

There would be polls asking voters if they think Trump is a slut or a b***h because “b***h” would be how many would interpret “saying it like it is”. She would be savaged everywhere for being overwight and her poor fashion sense. Psychiatrists would be saying she is “hysterical” and has a mood disorder.

The male Clinton would be unpopular also thought of as a wimp and “p**** whipped” by Trump in the debates but would win as the lesser of two evils.
I have no doubt this is how it'd be go.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765