Page 25 of 27 [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 457
Location: England

06 Sep 2018, 11:29 am

jrjones9933 wrote:
Mythos wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
Mythos wrote:
In response to iq as a constituent part of the criminal psyche, I have to disagree rather strongly. Whilst I agree that many criminals face lives involving lawbreaking due to ineptitude, many have to be intelligent to hide their true nature, that behind their own psychological damage.

Petty criminals, ie. thieves, arsonists, abusers, etc. are not usually on the intelligent end because they have no means to survive otherwise, or control their emotions. They can't actively rationalise like most other people on the average end, usually around the 110 mark, and as a result have to turn to deviance.

With that in mind, most sociopaths are marked by high intelligence. This is actually one of the key factors behind the definition, perhaps observed through trend. As a result, I would personally come to the conclusion that most Incel (at least those that are likely to commit mass murders) have to be intelligent enough to hide, plot, and orchestrate such events.


Source, please. I have seen the opposite in the research.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/21 ... elligence/

Quote:
Because many psychopaths are charming and manipulative, people have assumed they also have above-average intelligence, says Boutwell. Psychologists term this the “Hannibal Lecter myth”, referring to the fictional serial killer, cannibal and psychiatrist from the book and film The Silence of the Lambs.
I really wouldn't personally regard "newscientist" as a reliable source.

The truth is probably more complex than sociopaths being intelligent or above average, but I can imagine most likely are.

Well, science is whatever you imagine, right? Sources! Who needs them?
Just saying, Newscientist doesn't sound reliable to me. You might be right.



jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2011
Age: 50
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,280
Location: The end of the northwest passage

06 Sep 2018, 2:15 pm

Mythos wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2118547-real-life-psychopaths-actually-have-below-average-intelligence/
Just saying, Newscientist doesn't sound reliable to me. You might be right.

Snipped

The article itself cites various peer-reviewed journals, but I can't link to them.


_________________
"I find that the best way [to increase self-confidence] is to lie to yourself about who you are, what you've done, and where you're going." - Richard Ayoade


XFilesGeek
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 24 Jul 2010
Age: 36
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,447
Location: The Oort Cloud

06 Sep 2018, 5:32 pm

Mythos wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Mythos wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Arabic man kills someone: terrorist.

Black and/or Hispanic man kills someone: thug.

White man kills someone: he was mentally ill and we as a society failed him.

:roll:


You're just saying that because you can't understand the suffering of the white man, because of how sheltered from real suffering (you know, the kind incels know and we don't) you are. /s


I tend to view this on a larger scale to include school shootings. The last twat in Texas who shot-up a school shot his "crush" first because she rejected him. A newspaper ran an odious article claiming she embarrassed him when he asked her out, but the real story was that she let him have it in front of a classroom because he had been harassing her for months.

What matters more is mental health, because handling emotion or criticism is important here. If somebody can't get a grip and resolve their own mental state, it can be potentially fatal.

This is part of a trend to blame women for sh_tty male behavior. The cries for "sympathy" for these idiots usually rest on the fact they had a white penis. If they had been anything other than an owner of a white penis, they would have been declared a terrorist or a thug. Furthermore, male violence is not a problem for women to solve. Modern men need to get their sh_t together, and their entitlement in check, and it has nothing to do with women.

It's more a problem for the parents to solve. I've noticed disturbing trends in negligent or abusive mothers who raise future murderers.

And this is absolutely a gendered issue. Frustrated women don't go on killing sprees, and, no, because you can find a few odd examples of a minority of female mass shooters doesn't disprove this. Also, there's this idea that women should be endless fonts of nurturing to include the men that want to kill/maim us. If only we would be nicer to, or more nurturing towards these men, it would fix the issue. This is crap. I repeat: women are not to blame for sh_tty male behaviour.

This is just engendering issues for the sake of it. Until 100% of mass murders are committed by men, women should be held under scrutiny as well. Saying, "Oh there were just one or two female mass murderers, the rest are fine, this doesn't prove anything" is fairly ignorant and is a refusal to accept the fact that women can be harmful and abusive as well.


It absolutely is a gendered issue. Women don't commit these crimes on the same scale that men do. Men pull this crap at significantly higher rates.

So I guess it doesn't matter when people die due to a woman's doing, just so long as we can push the belief that women are faultless. Higher rates doesn't mean much to me. It sure as Hell doesn't mean much to the individual families affected.

And nice try trying to once again blame women by pointing at the mothers.

so you disagree that social issues begin at home, from the source? Doesn't matter if they're women or men, it's the parents that can sometimes trigger these potential issues. Not always, but in particular circumstances this has been the case. In particular circumstances, it has been a mother. In other circumstances, it has been the father.

Also, is it OK to blame men 100% of the time but never OK to blame women?




It's 100% okay to blame men when men commit violence.

If a woman goes on a shooting rampage, I'll gladly hold her accountable instead of looking for a man to blame.


_________________
"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (moderator)


XFilesGeek
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 24 Jul 2010
Age: 36
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,447
Location: The Oort Cloud

06 Sep 2018, 5:35 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Arabic man kills someone: terrorist.

Black and/or Hispanic man kills someone: thug.

White man kills someone: he was mentally ill and we as a society failed him.

:roll:


You're just saying that because you can't understand the suffering of the white man, because of how sheltered from real suffering (you know, the kind incels know and we don't) you are. /s


I tend to view this on a larger scale to include school shootings. The last twat in Texas who shot-up a school shot his "crush" first because she rejected him. A newspaper ran an odious article claiming she embarrassed him when he asked her out, but the real story was that she let him have it in front of a classroom because he had been harassing her for months.

This is part of a trend to blame women for sh_tty male behavior. The cries for "sympathy" for these idiots usually rest on the fact they had a white penis. If they had been anything other than an owner of a white penis, they would have been declared a terrorist or a thug. Furthermore, male violence is not a problem for women to solve. Modern men need to get their sh_t together, and their entitlement in check, and it has nothing to do with women.

And this is absolutely a gendered issue. Frustrated women don't go on killing sprees, and, no, because you can find a few odd examples of a minority of female mass shooters doesn't disprove this. Also, there's this idea that women should be endless fonts of nurturing to include the men that want to kill/maim us. If only we would be nicer to, or more nurturing towards these men, it would fix the issue. This is crap. I repeat: women are not to blame for sh_tty male behavior.


Thank you for saying this, and I completely agree.


Thanks. I get tired of people trying to blame sh_tty male behavior on women, or calling for sympathy for these incel f_ckwits on the basis that men's feelings are more important than women's lives.


_________________
"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (moderator)


Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 457
Location: England

06 Sep 2018, 9:25 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
Mythos wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Mythos wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Arabic man kills someone: terrorist.

Black and/or Hispanic man kills someone: thug.

White man kills someone: he was mentally ill and we as a society failed him.

:roll:


You're just saying that because you can't understand the suffering of the white man, because of how sheltered from real suffering (you know, the kind incels know and we don't) you are. /s


I tend to view this on a larger scale to include school shootings. The last twat in Texas who shot-up a school shot his "crush" first because she rejected him. A newspaper ran an odious article claiming she embarrassed him when he asked her out, but the real story was that she let him have it in front of a classroom because he had been harassing her for months.

What matters more is mental health, because handling emotion or criticism is important here. If somebody can't get a grip and resolve their own mental state, it can be potentially fatal.

This is part of a trend to blame women for sh_tty male behavior. The cries for "sympathy" for these idiots usually rest on the fact they had a white penis. If they had been anything other than an owner of a white penis, they would have been declared a terrorist or a thug. Furthermore, male violence is not a problem for women to solve. Modern men need to get their sh_t together, and their entitlement in check, and it has nothing to do with women.

It's more a problem for the parents to solve. I've noticed disturbing trends in negligent or abusive mothers who raise future murderers.

And this is absolutely a gendered issue. Frustrated women don't go on killing sprees, and, no, because you can find a few odd examples of a minority of female mass shooters doesn't disprove this. Also, there's this idea that women should be endless fonts of nurturing to include the men that want to kill/maim us. If only we would be nicer to, or more nurturing towards these men, it would fix the issue. This is crap. I repeat: women are not to blame for sh_tty male behaviour.

This is just engendering issues for the sake of it. Until 100% of mass murders are committed by men, women should be held under scrutiny as well. Saying, "Oh there were just one or two female mass murderers, the rest are fine, this doesn't prove anything" is fairly ignorant and is a refusal to accept the fact that women can be harmful and abusive as well.


It absolutely is a gendered issue. Women don't commit these crimes on the same scale that men do. Men pull this crap at significantly higher rates.

So I guess it doesn't matter when people die due to a woman's doing, just so long as we can push the belief that women are faultless. Higher rates doesn't mean much to me. It sure as Hell doesn't mean much to the individual families affected.

And nice try trying to once again blame women by pointing at the mothers.

so you disagree that social issues begin at home, from the source? Doesn't matter if they're women or men, it's the parents that can sometimes trigger these potential issues. Not always, but in particular circumstances this has been the case. In particular circumstances, it has been a mother. In other circumstances, it has been the father.

Also, is it OK to blame men 100% of the time but never OK to blame women?




It's 100% okay to blame men when men commit violence.

If a woman goes on a shooting rampage, I'll gladly hold her accountable instead of looking for a man to blame.
That's understandable but I think you're oversimplifying the issues and creating false dichotomies. The cause of shootings I can be fairly certain is a complicated mix of many factors, inherited and environmental.

Blaming the parent is not shifting the blame to another gender. Generally, the gender of the parent is irrelevant. The reason I used a mother as an example was to show that it is possible for a woman to also be involved in the cause. For example, if they were abusive or negligent. But if we ignore that, because of their gender, then we ignore key roles involved in the development of an aggressive psychology. The gender doesn't matter in this case, what matters is the role they played.

The same goes for abusive fathers in the development of an aggressive woman growing up. This is another example of two genders interacting to form what a quick judgement would believe to be a single gender.

The reason I claim a false dichotomy is that just because another gender is being blamed, doesn't mean the other is faultless. If I suggest a mother may have played a role, that doesn't mean the attacker as a male is faultless. It means we draw a conclusion not based on presumptions about singular genders but as a system in the bigger picture.

Ultimately, it comes down to the complexity of psychology as a field, as a whole. For example, schizophrenia is not well understood due to the fact that many can't yet pin down precisely if the development is inherited (as in a genetic cause) or environmental (via trauma, sometimes coupled with PTSD).

So to separate issues by gender seems to be categorisation forced for no reason other than to point fingers and lay blame, and distracts from the real probable causes of the issues; gun laws and poor mental health care.



Stardust Parade
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 20 Mar 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 281
Location: USA

06 Sep 2018, 9:31 pm

Ugh I hate these type of men. I say burn them all! :D



techstepgenr8tion
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,219
Location: The 27th Path of Peh.

06 Sep 2018, 11:19 pm

Sarcasm noted, but it also underscores that simplicity and truth don't always get along.


_________________
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privelege of owning yourself" - Rudyard Kipling


karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Age: 40
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,857

06 Sep 2018, 11:46 pm

Mythos wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Mythos wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Mythos wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Arabic man kills someone: terrorist.

Black and/or Hispanic man kills someone: thug.

White man kills someone: he was mentally ill and we as a society failed him.

:roll:


You're just saying that because you can't understand the suffering of the white man, because of how sheltered from real suffering (you know, the kind incels know and we don't) you are. /s


I tend to view this on a larger scale to include school shootings. The last twat in Texas who shot-up a school shot his "crush" first because she rejected him. A newspaper ran an odious article claiming she embarrassed him when he asked her out, but the real story was that she let him have it in front of a classroom because he had been harassing her for months.

What matters more is mental health, because handling emotion or criticism is important here. If somebody can't get a grip and resolve their own mental state, it can be potentially fatal.

This is part of a trend to blame women for sh_tty male behavior. The cries for "sympathy" for these idiots usually rest on the fact they had a white penis. If they had been anything other than an owner of a white penis, they would have been declared a terrorist or a thug. Furthermore, male violence is not a problem for women to solve. Modern men need to get their sh_t together, and their entitlement in check, and it has nothing to do with women.

It's more a problem for the parents to solve. I've noticed disturbing trends in negligent or abusive mothers who raise future murderers.

And this is absolutely a gendered issue. Frustrated women don't go on killing sprees, and, no, because you can find a few odd examples of a minority of female mass shooters doesn't disprove this. Also, there's this idea that women should be endless fonts of nurturing to include the men that want to kill/maim us. If only we would be nicer to, or more nurturing towards these men, it would fix the issue. This is crap. I repeat: women are not to blame for sh_tty male behaviour.

This is just engendering issues for the sake of it. Until 100% of mass murders are committed by men, women should be held under scrutiny as well. Saying, "Oh there were just one or two female mass murderers, the rest are fine, this doesn't prove anything" is fairly ignorant and is a refusal to accept the fact that women can be harmful and abusive as well.


It absolutely is a gendered issue. Women don't commit these crimes on the same scale that men do. Men pull this crap at significantly higher rates.

So I guess it doesn't matter when people die due to a woman's doing, just so long as we can push the belief that women are faultless. Higher rates doesn't mean much to me. It sure as Hell doesn't mean much to the individual families affected.

And nice try trying to once again blame women by pointing at the mothers.

so you disagree that social issues begin at home, from the source? Doesn't matter if they're women or men, it's the parents that can sometimes trigger these potential issues. Not always, but in particular circumstances this has been the case. In particular circumstances, it has been a mother. In other circumstances, it has been the father.

Also, is it OK to blame men 100% of the time but never OK to blame women?




It's 100% okay to blame men when men commit violence.

If a woman goes on a shooting rampage, I'll gladly hold her accountable instead of looking for a man to blame.
That's understandable but I think you're oversimplifying the issues and creating false dichotomies. The cause of shootings I can be fairly certain is a complicated mix of many factors, inherited and environmental.

Blaming the parent is not shifting the blame to another gender. Generally, the gender of the parent is irrelevant. The reason I used a mother as an example was to show that it is possible for a woman to also be involved in the cause. For example, if they were abusive or negligent. But if we ignore that, because of their gender, then we ignore key roles involved in the development of an aggressive psychology. The gender doesn't matter in this case, what matters is the role they played.

The same goes for abusive fathers in the development of an aggressive woman growing up. This is another example of two genders interacting to form what a quick judgement would believe to be a single gender.

The reason I claim a false dichotomy is that just because another gender is being blamed, doesn't mean the other is faultless. If I suggest a mother may have played a role, that doesn't mean the attacker as a male is faultless. It means we draw a conclusion not based on presumptions about singular genders but as a system in the bigger picture.

Ultimately, it comes down to the complexity of psychology as a field, as a whole. For example, schizophrenia is not well understood due to the fact that many can't yet pin down precisely if the development is inherited (as in a genetic cause) or environmental (via trauma, sometimes coupled with PTSD).

So to separate issues by gender seems to be categorisation forced for no reason other than to point fingers and lay blame, and distracts from the real probable causes of the issues; gun laws and poor mental health care.


But if gender is not a factor then why don't women go on spree shootings and men do? Like 99.99% of all mass shootings are committed by men. Surely this is an important factor to consider, if it weren't then just as many shootings would be carried out by women. The fact that women don't mass/spree murder the way some men do is definitely relevant to this discussion about mass/spree killer terrorists. It would be stupid NOT to mention that it's men and not women doing the vast majority of the murdering in these scenarios.



aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,541

07 Sep 2018, 10:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeMAxFWnaAc

Major Factors underlying the Increase in Rampage Killings Among Young Males Studied Deeper in the Link Below.

Of Course More Males are doing the Dirty Deed as Males overall are responsible for Close to 90 Percent of all Violent
Crime but Rampage Killings are a Specific and Still Overall Statistically Rare Crime; although Definitely Increasing.

Before 'the days' of the End of Last Century with the Columbine Killings ending that Century, Young Males
Committing these Mass Shootings were in the small, overall, minority of Mass Shootings then.

And in the 50's, Mass Shootings were almost non-existent when Social Roles were Clearly Defined in Terms of
Communal Meaning and Purpose in Life that was even felt and sensed as Holy and Sacred in the Work Place too.

Things have changed and THIS IS A First World Problem too.

Oh yeah; and by Statistics as far as those 'Trump Feared Latinos' they are the Ethnic Demographic Least Likely to commit a Mass Shooting.

It's also worth noting Latinos more often as a Minority Stick together with a Feel and Sense of Communal Meaning and
Purpose with yes High Percentages of Latinos Sticking Together with a Religion with a Moral Code of something at least.

Sure, if you don't want anymore Violence Kill all the Males and see what Happens next at my best attempt her for
Sarcasm as it isn't like no one has Studied this Topic in much Greater Detail than simply Black and White for
you can/will Hate the Devil all you like but until you remove the Hell there is no use in reforming the Devil now.

True, it's easier to have Sympathy for the Devil too once you've done Devil and Lived in Hell too.

This though is all about Rational Thinking Divorced as much as possible from Personal Feelings which
is literally impossible to do unless one is a Frigging Robot; done tHere; done tHat too.

And yes; still got 'the Devil' and 'the Robot' in my Back Pocket as 'Shadows' and Reason' plays a role in life too
as long as both Are tamed with Empathy, Sympathy, Compassion; and Yes, enough Cognitive Empathy to understand
that we walk in Vastly Different Shoes depending on Nature and Nature; and in this Case the Evidence at Hand points
to Nurture in this Very Specific Case of Young Men Historically committing many more Mass shootings now that Kill Folks Dead.

And it's true I have Empathy, Sympathy, Compassion, and Cognitive Empathy for Literal and Black and White Thinking as
there were Decades where I had practically no ability to use my unused and withering away Human Potential to both See
Do Art Life More with Color than the Black and White Literal think of Systemizing Mind.

My Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist Literally Agree that i remedied all the Less Potential used of my Autism Spectrum Condition with a Dedicated effort toward Art in Both Song and Dance Free Style without a Book at all. And yes, I was diagnosed by Four Professionals and My Sister was too; in case anyone still thinks just 'because' i've expressed Philosophy Here both Artistically and Deeper than Colors of Black and White, I am Frigging Insane as I put up with that Bullstuff here when i was curing myself of the Deficits in Human Potential I lived with in this Autism Spectrum Condition most of my Life.

Some now one has to Self-Advocate and just get the job done no matter how much Ignorance in the Room Refuses to
Move out of the Box and Make a Change that works personally and uniquely tailored for and by them.

It's a matter of moving out of the Box and Science Shows Moving Meditation really works for the Autism Spectrum now
and who knows and feel and senses what comes next; perhaps Poetry and a Real Love Life for so-called Incels too.

And I really Mean, Feel and Sense a Love Life; not just sticking a Body part into a Hole; but yes that too as that
is Part of Human Shadow Nature too; it is what it; is we are Furry and 'Fury' Animals Just like my Cat too with a
'Soul' too like my Cat too if we use it first and continue to use it instead of losing it in all the ways that Metaphorically and Literally comes and goes. True; if a Feral Cat Cat Tamed with Love from 2 Years of the Backwoods of my Home can and will enjoy a Lap of Oxytocin Comfort; Specifically my Wife most of the Day after being a Ruthless Killer of Smaller Prey and a Ruthless Predator of Mating too; Humans should be able to change too. But not until they Seek and Find the Root
Causes of 'the disorder' (a lack of Meaning and Purpose with nothing Holy and Sacred Felt in Life and Comfy Love) and Remedy A 'Soul' Back to Life.

And to Be Clear, these Similar Factors relate to other Countries of Terrorism too; Sure, there will always be Incels when
Men lose their way without Meaning and Purpose in Life that is felt and sensed as Holy and Sacred in Clearly Defined
Social Roles they can and will Depend on through the Life Span now.


'Houston', we have a Real Problem as increasingly we are becoming more the Tools we Co-Create than the Humans who
Co-create and Hug and Hold Hands for F in Real. And the Overall Stakes for the Human Race are enormous in the Coming
Decades and Centuries if we make it that far too. For these young Men are Truly the Canaries in the First World Coal
Mine now; To ignore the Message they are sending is to our Peril not to truly Figure out and Take action as while
these crimes are still relatively rare; all it takes is a Dirty Bomb to truly make the Stuff hit the Fan in all the
Ways 'Dirty Bombs' come and go and all the places they come from that are anywhere with a Lack of Love
in all the ways that truly comes for Life Now.

viewtopic.php?t=218916


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,541

07 Sep 2018, 10:25 am

Oh yeah; Hint; the 'Dirty Bomb' is Orange; yes, already come to be REAL NOW
as 'The Folks' ignored 'the Messengers'
to our obvious Peril now for those who have any Robot at all LEFT of Reason too.


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 457
Location: England

07 Sep 2018, 12:54 pm

I'm starting a new post because those quotes were getting ridiculously long and it's painful to try to snip it all down on my phone.

Basically, any gender is capable of committing crimes, and any gender is capable of contributing to these crimes.

But if we were, for a minute, to speak of the nature of men as being the majority of perpetrators, you could lay it down to testosterone most likely. Other than that, I don't really know.

Though I disagree that the gender is important in any case. I fail to see how it addresses the problem or, more importantly, how it deals with those outliers that happen to be the opposite gender even if the number is only 0.01%.

This is what contributes to the dangerous narrative that, for example, men don't suffer sexual abuse. I suppose it's the classic slippery slope; let's tag mass murder with a gender, let's tag homocide with a gender, let's tag sexual abusers with a gender, then where does it end? It certainly doesn't help. It's identity politics for the sake of it.



Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 457
Location: England

07 Sep 2018, 1:09 pm

aghogday wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeMAxFWnaAc

Major Factors underlying the Increase in Rampage Killings Among Young Males Studied Deeper in the Link Below.

Of Course More Males are doing the Dirty Deed as Males overall are responsible for Close to 90 Percent of all Violent
Crime but Rampage Killings are a Specific and Still Overall Statistically Rare Crime; although Definitely Increasing.

Before 'the days' of the End of Last Century with the Columbine Killings ending that Century, Young Males
Committing these Mass Shootings were in the small, overall, minority of Mass Shootings then.

And in the 50's, Mass Shootings were almost non-existent when Social Roles were Clearly Defined in Terms of
Communal Meaning and Purpose in Life that was even felt and sensed as Holy and Sacred in the Work Place too.

Things have changed and THIS IS A First World Problem too.

Oh yeah; and by Statistics as far as those 'Trump Feared Latinos' they are the Ethnic Demographic Least Likely to commit a Mass Shooting.

It's also worth noting Latinos more often as a Minority Stick together with a Feel and Sense of Communal Meaning and
Purpose with yes High Percentages of Latinos Sticking Together with a Religion with a Moral Code of something at least.

Sure, if you don't want anymore Violence Kill all the Males and see what Happens next at my best attempt her for
Sarcasm as it isn't like no one has Studied this Topic in much Greater Detail than simply Black and White for
you can/will Hate the Devil all you like but until you remove the Hell there is no use in reforming the Devil now.

True, it's easier to have Sympathy for the Devil too once you've done Devil and Lived in Hell too.

This though is all about Rational Thinking Divorced as much as possible from Personal Feelings which
is literally impossible to do unless one is a Frigging Robot; done tHere; done tHat too.

And yes; still got 'the Devil' and 'the Robot' in my Back Pocket as 'Shadows' and Reason' plays a role in life too
as long as both Are tamed with Empathy, Sympathy, Compassion; and Yes, enough Cognitive Empathy to understand
that we walk in Vastly Different Shoes depending on Nature and Nature; and in this Case the Evidence at Hand points
to Nurture in this Very Specific Case of Young Men Historically committing many more Mass shootings now that Kill Folks Dead.

And it's true I have Empathy, Sympathy, Compassion, and Cognitive Empathy for Literal and Black and White Thinking as
there were Decades where I had practically no ability to use my unused and withering away Human Potential to both See
Do Art Life More with Color than the Black and White Literal think of Systemizing Mind.

My Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist Literally Agree that i remedied all the Less Potential used of my Autism Spectrum Condition with a Dedicated effort toward Art in Both Song and Dance Free Style without a Book at all. And yes, I was diagnosed by Four Professionals and My Sister was too; in case anyone still thinks just 'because' i've expressed Philosophy Here both Artistically and Deeper than Colors of Black and White, I am Frigging Insane as I put up with that Bullstuff here when i was curing myself of the Deficits in Human Potential I lived with in this Autism Spectrum Condition most of my Life.

Some now one has to Self-Advocate and just get the job done no matter how much Ignorance in the Room Refuses to
Move out of the Box and Make a Change that works personally and uniquely tailored for and by them.

It's a matter of moving out of the Box and Science Shows Moving Meditation really works for the Autism Spectrum now
and who knows and feel and senses what comes next; perhaps Poetry and a Real Love Life for so-called Incels too.

And I really Mean, Feel and Sense a Love Life; not just sticking a Body part into a Hole; but yes that too as that
is Part of Human Shadow Nature too; it is what it; is we are Furry and 'Fury' Animals Just like my Cat too with a
'Soul' too like my Cat too if we use it first and continue to use it instead of losing it in all the ways that Metaphorically and Literally comes and goes. True; if a Feral Cat Cat Tamed with Love from 2 Years of the Backwoods of my Home can and will enjoy a Lap of Oxytocin Comfort; Specifically my Wife most of the Day after being a Ruthless Killer of Smaller Prey and a Ruthless Predator of Mating too; Humans should be able to change too. But not until they Seek and Find the Root
Causes of 'the disorder' (a lack of Meaning and Purpose with nothing Holy and Sacred Felt in Life and Comfy Love) and Remedy A 'Soul' Back to Life.

And to Be Clear, these Similar Factors relate to other Countries of Terrorism too; Sure, there will always be Incels when
Men lose their way without Meaning and Purpose in Life that is felt and sensed as Holy and Sacred in Clearly Defined
Social Roles they can and will Depend on through the Life Span now.


'Houston', we have a Real Problem as increasingly we are becoming more the Tools we Co-Create than the Humans who
Co-create and Hug and Hold Hands for F in Real. And the Overall Stakes for the Human Race are enormous in the Coming
Decades and Centuries if we make it that far too. For these young Men are Truly the Canaries in the First World Coal
Mine now; To ignore the Message they are sending is to our Peril not to truly Figure out and Take action as while
these crimes are still relatively rare; all it takes is a Dirty Bomb to truly make the Stuff hit the Fan in all the
Ways 'Dirty Bombs' come and go and all the places they come from that are anywhere with a Lack of Love
in all the ways that truly comes for Life Now.

viewtopic.php?t=218916
I don't entirely understand your message but I think I kind of get the idea.

Sympathy and empathy are unfortunately controversial when applied to criminals. Due to having high empathy levels, I often empathise with these kinds of people just as much as others. It's not something I want to change about myself because that's who I am, I can't be selective in who I do and do not feel for. I've felt for people who have done me wrong before.

To care for a criminal is a difficult thing to do but I firmly believe in reformation above retribution and that all people will, at heart, have the potential within to become good people.

The question here is how these people, who look so much like me, happened to become like that. This is the real conundrum. Much like encryption and decryption keys, perhaps if we discovered what caused it then we could reverse it.



techstepgenr8tion
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,219
Location: The 27th Path of Peh.

07 Sep 2018, 1:34 pm

Mythos wrote:
But if we were, for a minute, to speak of the nature of men as being the majority of perpetrators, you could lay it down to testosterone most likely. Other than that, I don't really know.

It's some combination of testosterone and roles, but if I were to place my bet on which was the chicken and which was the egg - natural selection might have killed off the guys with low T, they needed to be providers for the tribe anyway so that's what was selected for, and testosterone needs to continue to be put to good use.

Along the last few lines of that last point I just took a look to see which gender was getting hit harder by the opioid crisis, not the least bit surprised by what I found:

https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicat ... 2asc%22%7D


Not being a woman I don't know what degree of impact it has for society to tell you that you're unneeded, I'm sure it's not pleasant, but if the opioid crisis at all measures how each gender handles nihilism women are clearly handling it much better. For a lot of guys the 'your not needed' message is tantamount to getting a letter from Rome stating 'The emperor no longer requires your services' which is something like a euphemism for 'go kill yourself - immediately'. Perhaps we're not handling it well because we've had untold thousands of years of conditioning where an unused/unitilized male was supposed to do exactly that.

Also to hit this preemptively - I'm not saying the problem that I just addressed is somehow the fault of women, there's a way in this thread where that perception keeps coming back unsolicited. I just want to zero in on some of the inherent epistemic problems that push guys to go rogue because, clearly, the topic of this thread is about a particular variant of that outcome and I think we can likely have a more productive conversation about the root causes because it's not nearly as politically distracting as the specific original topic.


_________________
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privelege of owning yourself" - Rudyard Kipling


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,541

07 Sep 2018, 1:51 pm

Mythos wrote:
aghogday wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeMAxFWnaAc

Major Factors underlying the Increase in Rampage Killings Among Young Males Studied Deeper in the Link Below.

Of Course More Males are doing the Dirty Deed as Males overall are responsible for Close to 90 Percent of all Violent
Crime but Rampage Killings are a Specific and Still Overall Statistically Rare Crime; although Definitely Increasing.

Before 'the days' of the End of Last Century with the Columbine Killings ending that Century, Young Males
Committing these Mass Shootings were in the small, overall, minority of Mass Shootings then.

And in the 50's, Mass Shootings were almost non-existent when Social Roles were Clearly Defined in Terms of
Communal Meaning and Purpose in Life that was even felt and sensed as Holy and Sacred in the Work Place too.

Things have changed and THIS IS A First World Problem too.

Oh yeah; and by Statistics as far as those 'Trump Feared Latinos' they are the Ethnic Demographic Least Likely to commit a Mass Shooting.

It's also worth noting Latinos more often as a Minority Stick together with a Feel and Sense of Communal Meaning and
Purpose with yes High Percentages of Latinos Sticking Together with a Religion with a Moral Code of something at least.

Sure, if you don't want anymore Violence Kill all the Males and see what Happens next at my best attempt her for
Sarcasm as it isn't like no one has Studied this Topic in much Greater Detail than simply Black and White for
you can/will Hate the Devil all you like but until you remove the Hell there is no use in reforming the Devil now.

True, it's easier to have Sympathy for the Devil too once you've done Devil and Lived in Hell too.

This though is all about Rational Thinking Divorced as much as possible from Personal Feelings which
is literally impossible to do unless one is a Frigging Robot; done tHere; done tHat too.

And yes; still got 'the Devil' and 'the Robot' in my Back Pocket as 'Shadows' and Reason' plays a role in life too
as long as both Are tamed with Empathy, Sympathy, Compassion; and Yes, enough Cognitive Empathy to understand
that we walk in Vastly Different Shoes depending on Nature and Nature; and in this Case the Evidence at Hand points
to Nurture in this Very Specific Case of Young Men Historically committing many more Mass shootings now that Kill Folks Dead.

And it's true I have Empathy, Sympathy, Compassion, and Cognitive Empathy for Literal and Black and White Thinking as
there were Decades where I had practically no ability to use my unused and withering away Human Potential to both See
Do Art Life More with Color than the Black and White Literal think of Systemizing Mind.

My Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist Literally Agree that i remedied all the Less Potential used of my Autism Spectrum Condition with a Dedicated effort toward Art in Both Song and Dance Free Style without a Book at all. And yes, I was diagnosed by Four Professionals and My Sister was too; in case anyone still thinks just 'because' i've expressed Philosophy Here both Artistically and Deeper than Colors of Black and White, I am Frigging Insane as I put up with that Bullstuff here when i was curing myself of the Deficits in Human Potential I lived with in this Autism Spectrum Condition most of my Life.

Some now one has to Self-Advocate and just get the job done no matter how much Ignorance in the Room Refuses to
Move out of the Box and Make a Change that works personally and uniquely tailored for and by them.

It's a matter of moving out of the Box and Science Shows Moving Meditation really works for the Autism Spectrum now
and who knows and feel and senses what comes next; perhaps Poetry and a Real Love Life for so-called Incels too.

And I really Mean, Feel and Sense a Love Life; not just sticking a Body part into a Hole; but yes that too as that
is Part of Human Shadow Nature too; it is what it; is we are Furry and 'Fury' Animals Just like my Cat too with a
'Soul' too like my Cat too if we use it first and continue to use it instead of losing it in all the ways that Metaphorically and Literally comes and goes. True; if a Feral Cat Cat Tamed with Love from 2 Years of the Backwoods of my Home can and will enjoy a Lap of Oxytocin Comfort; Specifically my Wife most of the Day after being a Ruthless Killer of Smaller Prey and a Ruthless Predator of Mating too; Humans should be able to change too. But not until they Seek and Find the Root
Causes of 'the disorder' (a lack of Meaning and Purpose with nothing Holy and Sacred Felt in Life and Comfy Love) and Remedy A 'Soul' Back to Life.

And to Be Clear, these Similar Factors relate to other Countries of Terrorism too; Sure, there will always be Incels when
Men lose their way without Meaning and Purpose in Life that is felt and sensed as Holy and Sacred in Clearly Defined
Social Roles they can and will Depend on through the Life Span now.


'Houston', we have a Real Problem as increasingly we are becoming more the Tools we Co-Create than the Humans who
Co-create and Hug and Hold Hands for F in Real. And the Overall Stakes for the Human Race are enormous in the Coming
Decades and Centuries if we make it that far too. For these young Men are Truly the Canaries in the First World Coal
Mine now; To ignore the Message they are sending is to our Peril not to truly Figure out and Take action as while
these crimes are still relatively rare; all it takes is a Dirty Bomb to truly make the Stuff hit the Fan in all the
Ways 'Dirty Bombs' come and go and all the places they come from that are anywhere with a Lack of Love
in all the ways that truly comes for Life Now.

viewtopic.php?t=218916
I don't entirely understand your message but I think I kind of get the idea.

Sympathy and empathy are unfortunately controversial when applied to criminals. Due to having high empathy levels, I often empathise with these kinds of people just as much as others. It's not something I want to change about myself because that's who I am, I can't be selective in who I do and do not feel for. I've felt for people who have done me wrong before.

To care for a criminal is a difficult thing to do but I firmly believe in reformation above retribution and that all people will, at heart, have the potential within to become good people.

The question here is how these people, who look so much like me, happened to become like that. This is the real conundrum. Much like encryption and decryption keys, perhaps if we discovered what caused it then we could reverse it.


Smiles; at least the 'Formatting' of 'my Message' Held together in what's Left that Works on this Internet Site.

Apparently, the Research Currently Suggests that a Reduction in Social Roles Folks Find Meaning and Purpose
in is actually not just An 'Incel Problem'; but an overall Problem of A Newer Global Initiative all About Cost Cutting
Human out of Meaningful and Purposeful Life for Subsistence, Shelter, Mates, and Family Village Ways of Raising the
Child as the Real Prize of Life now For the Future; And For the Real Love of Life that Bonds Humans together, too.

This is far from an Incel Issue alone as far as 'getting some' goes as I've Got extended Family Members who
get Plenty of 'that' and still end up Lost in Jail for they have little to no Meaning and Purpose in Life without
Much Feeling and Sense of Enjoying Life without the Bible Belt Drug Addict theme and meme as Scientifically
assessed in Real Research too; to make Life Feel and Sense like something anything 'Real' to them at all.

Anyway, as far as 'Sympathy for the Devils' go, I find it Ironic that the So-Called 'Love Your Enemy' Bible Thumpers
where I live have little to no Love for those who are even different from them who mean and do no Harm to them.

But Yes, Science explains that well too along with the fact that Humans are becoming Obsolete and one reason so
many folks have difficulty understanding me is I Don't Pick and Choose which 'Resource' is 'Higher and Mightier'
of what Brings me to Actual Empirical Results of a Good Life now. Some Folks Refuse to Believe they are just
Another Part of Nature; And Some Folks Realize they are and do nothing about that Human Nature looking
at the Rest of it deeper to remedy their issues at hand and that is part of the 'Real Beast' of relying on
Book Learning only and never truly looking to Nature Outside of oneself And Within to find
the answers for the Individual that Really Work that makes Life Good From Head to Toe and
all around too. When a Person is filled up inside there is nothing to take away from anyone
else; or anything that need be Worshipped but Love of Life itself; And A Quickest Way to
Spot a Lie of Love is in all the ways of those who take away
for they are
emptier
inside
Trying to 'Feel'
'it' up someway, somehow
by also Causing Misery and
Suffering now more for the
Innocent and 'the Guilty' among us too.
Anyway, here are the resources too; as Science does come in Handy too.
In all Stuff Life a Balance makes it 'right'; Real Chaos is any System out of Balance
for the Greatest Works of Art Look Like Chaos for those who cannot and will not see
the Value of the Darker Fibers; and or the More Colorful Fibers For All of Life's Painting now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SOQduoLgRw


_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jul 2013
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,440
Location: Adelaide, Australia

07 Sep 2018, 5:38 pm

Women are just less violent. In high school I knew a girl who hated me. She thought I was a loser nerd. Even though she hated me and scorned me, she never committed a single violent act against me.

She told her boyfriend to beat me up and he did but that wouldn't show up in the statistics of violent acts committed by women because she personally never committed a single violent act against me.


_________________
The days are long, but the years are short