For those that believe ASD is Only hard wired/genetic

Page 28 of 28 [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 4:16 pm

The dots were connected at least a decade ago.

RainbowUnion
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 4:17 pm

If your social functions were working then you would get that folks here are not interested in your quack remedy and see you as an annoying nutty pest.

Anyway I hate beaches about as much as I hate NTs. Watch out for sharks.

"It must be understood, that neither by word nor deed had I given Fortunato cause to doubt my good-will. I continued as was my wont, to smile in his face, and he did not perceive that my smile was at the thought of his immolation."

Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 4:19 pm

Raleigh wrote:
The protocol that goldfish promotes is not solely an ASD treatment.
Improvement of ASD symptoms is merely a side effect of it.
The same protocol has been recommended for multiple health and mental health issues since at least 2009 when I started using it for a painful autoimmune response after contracting RRF.
If you're following any kind of paleo, primal or keto diet program, similar protocols are often included in the regimen as well.
Shortly after I joined WP I asked gf for his protocol because I wanted to see how similar it was to mine, and what do you know, it was very similar.
It's not like goldfish discovered the treatment, I fail to see why he needs to prove anything.
I believe his life has improved, like he says.
Anyone's life would improve if you adopt a more healthy lifestyle.
But he keeps raving about people not believing him and making everything about himself.
As long as he's doing that, he's not helping people, as he claims is his principle aim.
He's turning people away from him and his ideas by appearing as a "desperate to be believed" person in the same vein as others here seem desperate because they can't find love, and frankly, he doesn't present a very good example of what treatment can do for you, which is counterproductive to his aim.
If I was new to this forum and his ideas, I would certainly not be impressed by the way he presents himself and I would definitely not think, "Wow! He's so charming and charismatic. I must try this treatment!"
I would think, "This guy is autistic af. Whatever he's doing obviously isn't working."

A few years ago, I was working 12-hour night shifts. Unfortunately, I lived two doors down from a Jesus freak.

I'd be trying to sleep, and every afternoon he'd come pounding on my door to try to "save" my soul. I'm sure he believed he was truly trying to help me, and I also believe he had no idea how utterly obnoxious he was being with his "help."

I'm seeing a similar situation here.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

RainbowUnion
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 4:19 pm

Methinks its also about time to lock this thread. Can I get a second?

"It must be understood, that neither by word nor deed had I given Fortunato cause to doubt my good-will. I continued as was my wont, to smile in his face, and he did not perceive that my smile was at the thought of his immolation."

Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 4:22 pm

^ Pretty much.

This discussion is going around in circles.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)