Trump Voters Motivated By Fear Of Losing “White Dominance”

Page 4 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2018, 2:01 pm

RainbowUnion wrote:
Yes, white racists were emboldened by Trumps victory, but the fact is its a lost cause. By 2050 the USA will be a majority non white nation, that's a fact, and its mostly going to be due to Mexican migration.

Not specifically Mexican a lot of the immigrants are from other countries in central and south america. That said though to people who have such a gigantic problem with that idea I say WAAAA, go cry about it and suck on a pacifier. Anyone recall what happened to the Native Americans who were here before the white people?

At least they aren't burning peoples villages, slaughtering us by the thousands and violently invading our lands/homes, and claiming a god given right to take everything and kill anyone who gets in the way or anything like that. Like the white European settlers did to the Natives.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 8:51 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
RainbowUnion wrote:
Speaking of racist Trump supporters, what happened to rvacountrysinger? He hasn't posted since Jan 20.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCfsRCbv6oejTuoQP97kuoTA - His main channel. Even Ted Nugent, another horrible musician and Trump fanboy, would laugh at him.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC7efwGoW7Nc9POSnWOEioyg - His "vee-log" channel. I think even Trump himself would be embarrassed to know he has this guy as a cheerleader. His Trump dreams are particularly disturbing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meade_Skelton_(singer) - Holy crap, he's on Wikipedia!

Sweetleaf wrote:

Not specifically Mexican a lot of the immigrants are from other countries in central and south america. That said though to people who have such a gigantic problem with that idea I say WAAAA, go cry about it and suck on a pacifier. Anyone recall what happened to the Native Americans who were here before the white people?

Not to mention the fact there are white people from Mexico as well as Central and South America.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 10:14 am

Marknis wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
RainbowUnion wrote:
Speaking of racist Trump supporters, what happened to rvacountrysinger? He hasn't posted since Jan 20.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCfsRCbv6oejTuoQP97kuoTA - His main channel. Even Ted Nugent, another horrible musician and Trump fanboy, would laugh at him.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC7efwGoW7Nc9POSnWOEioyg - His "vee-log" channel. I think even Trump himself would be embarrassed to know he has this guy as a cheerleader. His Trump dreams are particularly disturbing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meade_Skelton_(singer) - Holy crap, he's on Wikipedia!

Sweetleaf wrote:

Not to mention the fact there are white people from Mexico as well as Central and South America.

I forced myself to watch his talk about his "God inspired" dream about Trump helping him fix up a house. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is that what many people in the Vile belt really like?!?!?!

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 10:35 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Marknis wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
RainbowUnion wrote:

Sweetleaf wrote:

I forced myself to watch his talk about his "God inspired" dream about Trump helping him fix up a house. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is that what many people in the Vile belt really like?!?!?!

Yeah, that was hilarious! Seriously, Trump is a "worker bee"? 8O

I've never heard them express weird fantasies like the ones Meade has about him, mostly stuff like "Trump is a Christian and we needed that!" but I don't rule it out. My stepfather absolutely loves the guy despite how he's retired military and hates predominantly liberal states while Trump is a draft dodger and is from New York. :? My stepfather also frowns upon people who smoke marijuana and it's part of the reason why he wouldn't listen to Jimi Hendrix for the longest time but he would oddly go crazy for Willie Nelson.

RainbowUnion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2018, 12:00 pm

Marknis wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
RainbowUnion wrote:

Sweetleaf wrote:

What I wanted to know is why he doesnt post here anymore.

"It must be understood, that neither by word nor deed had I given Fortunato cause to doubt my good-will. I continued as was my wont, to smile in his face, and he did not perceive that my smile was at the thought of his immolation."

Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2018, 1:18 pm

RainbowUnion wrote:
Marknis wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
RainbowUnion wrote:

Sweetleaf wrote:

What I wanted to know is why he doesnt post here anymore.

Just my opinion, but I think some of the conservatives here took the liberals too seriously and just stopped coming out of frustration. Personally, I had just grown bored with it and had enough other things on my plate that two years ago I stopped coming, and after six months I had just about put it out of my mind. Then the Nov. '16 elections came and I just HAD to come back to gloat. :D

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2018, 1:48 pm

Raptor wrote:
Just my opinion, but I think some of the conservatives here took the liberals too seriously and just stopped coming out of frustration. Personally, I had just grown bored with it and had enough other things on my plate that two years ago I stopped coming, and after six months I had just about put it out of my mind. Then the Nov. '16 elections came and I just HAD to come back to gloat. :D

*shrug*

Your momentary gloating is nothing compared to the worldwide parties that are going to happen when 45 goes to jail. :D (or at least gets told to resign & disappear or go to jail.)

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2018, 2:57 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Raptor wrote:

*shrug*

Your momentary gloating is nothing compared to the worldwide parties that are going to happen when 45 goes to jail. :D (or at least gets told to resign & disappear or go to jail.)

Why are some you progressives still so utterly convinced this will happen? Predictions of his dimise have been a constant since since he announced his candidacy 3 long years ago this month. His approval ratings are at 41.6 percent. That is bad, very bad when you consider the economy but many presidents approval ratings have been lower and they have not been thrown out of office. Nixon’s approval ratings were in the 20’s when he was told to go but that was by a very different Republican party over 40 years ago.

As far as jail that is not going to happen because he will pardon himself. Under normal circumstances that would mean impeachment and conviction on obstruction of justice charges but conviction even if the blue wave actually happens that still means getting a bunch of Republicans to get to 67 votes in the Senate to actually convict and throw him out. Republicans that vote to impeach or convict know they will get challenged because the majority of their base will be mighty peeved.

If the economy is still this good or percieved to be a big if he might get elected again. I am far from saying it is inevitable but I would not discount it.

In the movies the bad guy gets his comuppence in the real world sometimes that does not happen. Sometimes bad decisions are made that one can not get out of and there is no way to mitigate them, they end up fatal. Such a decision might have been made by the American public in 2016.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2018, 3:37 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Raptor wrote:

*shrug*

Why are some you progressives still so utterly convinced this will happen? Predictions of his dimise have been a constant since since he announced his candidacy 3 long years ago this month. His approval ratings are at 41.6 percent. That is bad, very bad when you consider the economy but many presidents approval ratings have been lower and they have not been thrown out of office. Nixon’s approval ratings were in the 20’s when he was told to go but that was by a very different Republican party over 40 years ago.

As far as jail that is not going to happen because he will pardon himself. Under normal circumstances that would mean impeachment and conviction on obstruction of justice charges but conviction even if the blue wave actually happens that still means getting a bunch of Republicans to get to 67 votes in the Senate to actually convict and throw him out. Republicans that vote to impeach or convict know they will get challenged because the majority of their base will be mighty peeved.

If the economy is still this good or percieved to be a big if he might get elected again. I am far from saying it is inevitable but I would not discount it.

In the movies the bad guy gets his comuppence in the real world sometimes that does not happen. Sometimes bad decisions are made that one can not get out of and there is no way to mitigate them, they end up fatal. Such a decision might have been made by the American public in 2016.

Oh, I don't know.. maybe it's because of all the laws he's broken & continues to break? :?

Then there's this: https://www.salon.com/2018/05/30/sessio ... for-trump/ The simple fact that everyone knows he's a criminal a-hole and even members of his own party are very quick & careful to distance themselves from him because they're not interested in going down with him for any of his misdeeds.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2018, 6:31 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Raptor wrote:

*shrug*

Oh, I don't know.. maybe it's because of all the laws he's broken & continues to break? :?

Then there's this: https://www.salon.com/2018/05/30/sessio ... for-trump/ The simple fact that everyone knows he's a criminal a-hole and even members of his own party are very quick & careful to distance themselves from him because they're not interested in going down with him for any of his misdeeds.

Unpopular leaders known to be or highly suspected to be criminals have survived politically before and will survive again. If he is to leave office it will be likely be the normal ways dying/health, being voted out or when his two terms are over.

Republicans office holders that would have to vote to remove him are in a catch 22 situation. They know he may very well take them down but they know the base in thier own party is likely to do the same thing if they go “cuck”.

Predictions of his premature political demise lost their credibility with me a long time ago.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2018, 6:59 pm

:roll: :roll:
1. He's not going to jail.
2. His reelection will depend mostly on the economy at the time of the next election.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 1:09 am

Raptor wrote:
2. His reelection will depend mostly on the economy at the time of the next election.

Pretty much this.

I really can't stand Trump at all, I think he is a bumbling, lying, idiot, but I don't think he is going to jail and I think he stands a fair chance of getting a 2nd term too. He cares about the American economy and little else, if he can reach the next election and he has positive figures to point to then he may well get in. I think people underestimate just how many Americans are willing to grit their teeth, put aside the comedy bufoon character of Trump and vote for him as someone who has focused purely on what can help their economy and job numbers.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 2:10 pm

Biscuitman wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Pretty much this.

I really can't stand Trump at all, I think he is a bumbling, lying, idiot, but I don't think he is going to jail and I think he stands a fair chance of getting a 2nd term too. He cares about the American economy and little else, if he can reach the next election and he has positive figures to point to then he may well get in. I think people underestimate just how many Americans are willing to grit their teeth, put aside the comedy bufoon character of Trump and vote for him as someone who has focused purely on what can help their economy and job numbers.

Quote:
He cares about the American economy and little else

And that's primarily what he and everyone else should be caring about, not appeasing the freeloaders, tree huggers, peaceniks, and race baiters that are represented by that other party. Screw world opinion, too.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 2:44 pm

Raptor wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Pretty much this.

Quote:

And that's primarily what he and everyone else should be caring about, not appeasing the freeloaders, tree huggers, peaceniks, and race baiters that are represented by that other party. Screw world opinion, too.

An unhealthy environment is not good for the economy...people are probably more productive if they don't have respiratory problems from coal pollution.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 2:55 pm

Raptor wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Pretty much this.

Quote:

People are free to prioritise and vote for whatever they choose. One persons priority is no more important than anyone else's

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 2:58 pm

Raptor wrote:

What makes you think that the Democratic Party represents "peaceniks"?

When has the Democratic Party ever made a serious effort to end the military-industrial complex?

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/