Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 3:14 pm

Biscuitman wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
Raptor wrote:
:roll: :roll:
1. He's not going to jail.
2. His reelection will depend mostly on the economy at the time of the next election.

Pretty much this.

I really can't stand Trump at all, I think he is a bumbling, lying, idiot, but I don't think he is going to jail and I think he stands a fair chance of getting a 2nd term too. He cares about the American economy and little else, if he can reach the next election and he has positive figures to point to then he may well get in. I think people underestimate just how many Americans are willing to grit their teeth, put aside the comedy bufoon character of Trump and vote for him as someone who has focused purely on what can help their economy and job numbers.

Quote:
He cares about the American economy and little else

And that's primarily what he and everyone else should be caring about, not appeasing the freeloaders, tree huggers, peaceniks, and race baiters that are represented by that other party. Screw world opinion, too.

People are free to prioritise and vote for whatever they choose. One persons priority is no more important than anyone else's

Nope, it's my way or the highway.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 3:24 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Raptor wrote:
And that's primarily what he and everyone else should be caring about, not appeasing the freeloaders, tree huggers, peaceniks, and race baiters that are represented by that other party. Screw world opinion, too.

What makes you think that the Democratic Party represents "peaceniks"?

When has the Democratic Party ever made a serious effort to end the military-industrial complex?

There's either going to be relatively lean times or rich times for the military-industrial complex. It's too big and employs too many people for anyone, including your hero old Bernie, to take down. We're not going to scrap the military just to give away free groceries and rubbers or whatever to the poor.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 4:25 pm

Raptor wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Raptor wrote:

When has the Democratic Party ever made a serious effort to end the military-industrial complex?

There's either going to be relatively lean times or rich times for the military-industrial complex. It's too big and employs too many people for anyone, including your hero old Bernie, to take down. We're not going to scrap the military just to give away free groceries and rubbers or whatever to the poor.

The US Military Industrial Complex is the craziest thing any country has ever prioritized it's economy on at the expense of education/healthcare etc etc. Completely nucking futs.

RainbowUnion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 5:45 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Raptor wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Raptor wrote:

The US Military Industrial Complex is the craziest thing any country has ever prioritized it's economy on at the expense of education/healthcare etc etc. Completely nucking futs.

Completely agreed. Its a product of WW2 and the Cold War that followed it.

"It must be understood, that neither by word nor deed had I given Fortunato cause to doubt my good-will. I continued as was my wont, to smile in his face, and he did not perceive that my smile was at the thought of his immolation."

Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 10:05 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Raptor wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Raptor wrote:

f**k education and healthcare...

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 11:39 pm

Raptor wrote:
It's too big and employs too many people for anyone, including your hero old Bernie, to take down.

"The Roman Imperial military is too big and employs too many people. It will never be taken down."

That's what Roman officials used to say.

Quote:
We're not going to scrap the military just to give away free groceries and rubbers or whatever to the poor.

This isn't about scrapping the military altogether.

America has been hyper-militaristic for a long time because warmongering politicians are more likely to receive corporate sponsorships. That's what needs to end.

Yeah. There are some people who want to perpetuate the military-industrial complex because they make money off of it. There are also many innocent people who have lost family members to the corporate military machine. Any system which kills innocent people on a grand scale will not last forever. Eventually, these political death machines all get dismantled by popular resistance movements. A killing machine that creates jobs is still a killing machine.

Free groceries? Well ... human beings need food to live. An economic system which creates starvation is another type of death machine. All death machines will eventually be dismantled. I don't see why free groceries would be such a bad thing, given how many lives it would save.

Free rubbers? Do you mean condoms? A lot of universities already give out free condoms. Society just needs a more large-scale version of that.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 11:52 pm

Real men call 'em rubbers.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 1:32 am

and the trump derangement syndome is motivated... explained by The Jew Harvard Professor Noel Ignatiev on how terrible white people are

isn't it amazing in all aspects
literaly you-know-who

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 1:54 am

traven wrote:
and the trump derangement syndome is motivated... explained by The Jew Harvard Professor Noel Ignatiev on how terrible white people are

literaly you-know-who

"The Jew?"

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 3:01 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
traven wrote:

literaly you-know-who

"The Jew?"

Noel Ignatiev is Jewish but I only see him as a crazy bastard.

RainbowUnion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 9:04 am

Raptor wrote:

If you rebs want your independence, I'm for that. Why we spent so much blood and treasure to hang onto y'all is beyond me.

"It must be understood, that neither by word nor deed had I given Fortunato cause to doubt my good-will. I continued as was my wont, to smile in his face, and he did not perceive that my smile was at the thought of his immolation."

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 12:41 pm

RainbowUnion wrote:
Raptor wrote:

If you rebs want your independence, I'm for that. Why we spent so much blood and treasure to hang onto y'all is beyond me.

Cutting the SE off of the US would just about gut the country what with all the business and industry that has moved to the region. Maybe you ought to re-familiarize yourself with what's what in the USA.

RainbowUnion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 1:12 pm

Raptor wrote:
RainbowUnion wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Cutting the SE off of the US would just about gut the country what with all the business and industry that has moved to the region. Maybe you ought to re-familiarize yourself with what's what in the USA.

Having lived in Missh**Ithole for 5 years, I'd be willing to part with it, believe me. The rest of the country would be much better off in every other way without yall. I mean socially and politically.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 1:23 pm

RainbowUnion wrote:
Raptor wrote:
RainbowUnion wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Having lived in Missh**Ithole for 5 years, I'd be willing to part with it, believe me. The rest of the country would be much better off in every other way without yall. I mean socially and politically.

I wouldn't want to live in Mississippi either, but it's only one state.
However, I would take Mississippi over Mass, RI, Conn, NY, NJ, Md, Ill, Ca, and Hi since they are too liberal for me.

RainbowUnion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 1:38 pm

Raptor wrote:
RainbowUnion wrote:
Raptor wrote:
RainbowUnion wrote:
Raptor wrote:

I wouldn't want to live in Mississippi either, but it's only one state.
However, I would take Mississippi over Mass, RI, Conn, NY, NJ, Md, Ill, Ca, and Hi since they are too liberal for me.

The rest of that region isn't much of an improvement, by which I mean Alabama, Arkansas, Louisania, etc.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 2:07 pm

Raptor wrote:

So you want the average person to be even dumber than usual?

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/