Some questions for Incels after the Toronto van attack

Page 13 of 14 [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 12:12 pm

I mean, for those who like to go on about how DJT "tells it like it is" and isn't "PC"--this guy, Larson, is the logical end of that argument. He also claims to be "anti-PC" and to "tell it like it is"--albeit, his "it" seems to be Hitler-loving kiddy-diddling. He will have supporters for the same reason DJT did, with similar BS excuses for supporting a disgusting and terrible candidate.

Does the name Roy Moore mean ring any bells?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 4:30 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
SSJ4_PrestonGarvey wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Good news: that site has been taken down. But the guy who founded it is running for office. I wish I was kidding.

https://wonkette.com/634623/this-incel- ... e-internet

This is one of those super f****d up things that could only be possible in a world where Donald J. Trump is President of the United States of America.

At least it's hopeless for him. Should be impossible to get female votes. If anything I would expect more women to make sure to vote, so that they can vote for whoever runs against this guy.

I would question the math sense of any political party that approves this candidate. I mean seriously? Expecting to win even with zero potential for female votes with an extremely controversial platform therefore it certainly won't be anything close to capable of scoring unanimous votes from men?

DJT was an unelectable POS and he got elected POTUS.

Don't forget, DJT has also expressed interest in f*****g his own daughter. Mind you, she's an adult and not 3 years old--but it proves that supporting incest (among other things, like "pussy-grabbing" and general misogyny) is not something that will turn everyone off of a candidate. Some women still voted for DJT, and this was AFTER the Access Hollywood tape.

But did he really? Or did he simply comment that she's an attractive woman and if she wasn't his own daughter, he would? Iirc, it was more the latter scenario.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 4:31 pm

I mean, for those who like to go on about how DJT "tells it like it is" and isn't "PC"--this guy, Larson, is the logical end of that argument. He also claims to be "anti-PC" and to "tell it like it is"--albeit, his "it" seems to be Hitler-loving kiddy-diddling. He will have supporters for the same reason DJT did, with similar BS excuses for supporting a disgusting and terrible candidate.

Does the name Roy Moore mean ring any bells?

Yeah, no doubt.. if this guy was a Republican, Trump would probably endorse him, too.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 6:58 pm

And, in before surely you are exaggerating and the incel forums aren't that bad:

http://www.incelocalypse.today/

Website banner reads "INCELOCALYPSE: THE DAY WE MAKE THE JAILBAITS OUR RAPE-SLAVES"

This is the kind of violence-promotion and extreme hatred I am talking about.

Good news: that site has been taken down. But the guy who founded it is running for office. I wish I was kidding.

https://wonkette.com/634623/this-incel- ... e-internet

You see, I'm not actually worried about an army of incels beating down my door (as some people on this thread seem to think), but I AM concerned that the habit of some modern men to blame all of their problems on women will continue to be normalized, and even excused.

Heck, the most recent school shooter in Texas was partially motivated by the fact that a girl he had been harassing for months finally let him have it in class. Some sources I've read seemed to suggest that he was really a "victim" of this girl (because she "embarrassed" him) who, as it turns out, was one of his first shooting victims. Unfortunately, I've seen the same type of attitude crop-up after misogyny-inspired shootings, namely that women are "frustrating," so violence against them is understandable. I'm not worried about some mass incel uprising, but I AM worried about the condemning women as the source of modern men's problems will become more wide-spread and acceptable.

Entitlement and narcissism seem ripe to fester in our society. Men need to learn that women are NOT responsible for their happiness, and, furthermore, they are not a "resource" that needs to be evenly distributed among males.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 7:38 pm

^Since violence is the American way, maybe more women need to be not only packing heat, but drawing and firing upon men who need to die for their deplorable actions. Get rapey? Go bye bye.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 7:56 pm

^ That's funny, but I'm not sure adding more guns is the answer.

Oh, and I haven't had a chance to review the study you sent me (furniture buying, dumb things, ect.), but give me another day and I'll fire-off a response.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 9:40 pm

So use a taser, mace, bear spray, or some other non-lethal weapon.

Aah, I assumed the radio silence was for other reasons. I look forward to your message after you’ve had a chance to read it. 8)

SSJ4_PrestonGarvey
Toucan
Toucan

03 Jun 2018, 6:37 pm

I say learn BJJ and MMA if there is any chance you could be targeted by these despicable creeps. Nothing would be more embarrassing for guys like what's-his-name-who-looks-like-a-creepy-teen-yet-is-balding on incel's apocalypse than getting beat up by a girl they tried to attack and maybe in the process also getting some permanent lifelong injuries due to submission moves. Permanent damage to incel's arm + wrists may prevent them from ever being able to use a firearm anymore and maybe they'll even develop a fear of those who they'd otherwise try to victimize. Result: A shooting is averted and many lives saved.

I wish there would be a site about hating the radicalized incels. Maybe it should be called Heartless-Radicalized-Incels.

goldfish21 wrote:
So use a taser, mace, bear spray, or some other non-lethal weapon.

I second this. Learn BJJ/MMA and also bring and use a taser, mace, bear spray, or some other non-lethal weapon. As far as I'm concerned they're nothing other than rapists and murderers so honor is off the table.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 7:41 pm

Another survival strategy might be to hang around with big strong gay guys who are protective of their friends and would jump at the chance to DESTROY an incel pos like this even though we have no sexual interest in those we protect. Weaponize your friends! :lol: :D

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 4:37 am

People should have stopped replying on this thread a while ago tbh. It's gotten tired enough.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 10:40 am

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
People should have stopped replying on this thread a while ago tbh. It's gotten tired enough.

...he said as he replied to the thread... :lol:

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 11:33 am

^ :lol:

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 1:37 pm

Does incel just mean people who are involuntarily celibate or only these psychos who wanna go out and kill people? In the former case I would tell most of the people on this thread to f**k off.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 3:19 pm

Peacesells wrote:
Does incel just mean people who are involuntarily celibate or only these psychos who wanna go out and kill people? In the former case I would tell most of the people on this thread to f**k off.

It was discussed & agreed upon a few times over in this thread that it refers to the violence, rape, and murder promoting psychos - not to people who simply don't have sex involuntarily.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 3:36 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Peacesells wrote:

It was discussed & agreed upon a few times over in this thread that it refers to the violence, rape, and murder promoting psychos - not to people who simply don't have sex involuntarily.

That may be the case but the labels used here are pretty broad. I am not sure if the word "incel" refers only to the specific psychos or just to people who experience involuntary celibacy, as the name itself would seem to suggest.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 3:41 pm

Peacesells wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Peacesells wrote:

That may be the case but the labels used here are pretty broad. I am not sure if the word "incel" refers only to the specific psychos or just to people who experience involuntary celibacy, as the name itself would seem to suggest.

..that's why it was discussed and agreed upon that in this thread specifically, and likely on this forum now, it refers to the psychos.