Some questions for Incels after the Toronto van attack

Page 12 of 14 [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2018, 7:29 pm

And, in before surely you are exaggerating and the incel forums aren't that bad:

http://www.incelocalypse.today/

Website banner reads "INCELOCALYPSE: THE DAY WE MAKE THE JAILBAITS OUR RAPE-SLAVES"

This is the kind of violence-promotion and extreme hatred I am talking about.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2018, 8:16 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Honestly I see the only solution that would appease you is to execute every incel member on every incel forum.

Or to send fincels after them, to bath in their blood.

Actually, if incels would stop attacking women, that's be great.

"Incels" are not victims.

Only victims of their own stupidity. Fortunately these idiots can't breed.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2018, 8:18 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Website banner reads "INCELOCALYPSE: THE DAY WE MAKE THE JAILBAITS OUR RAPE-SLAVES"

I really really hope that banner is satirical like Jon Swift's A Modest Proposal.

Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2018, 8:30 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:

I really really hope that banner is satirical like Jon Swift's A Modest Proposal.

Swift's satire worked because people eating babies isn't a serious social issue, there isn't a lot of actual baby-eating going on, which makes suggesting it as a "modest proposal" ridiculous and funny. The murder and rape of women and children however is a serious social problem and there's a lot of it happening, so making a website suggesting more rape and murder of women and children should happen and then calling that satire doesn't really work, if satire is the intention.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2018, 1:22 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:

I checked the responses in a thread there (in kara's link) about a guy murdering a girl for rejecting him.

Now I think the police should really track their IPs and arrest them all, these guys are ticking bombs.

Signing up for a such forum is like signing up for a pro-ISIS forum.

NoClearMind53
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 May 2018, 8:28 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I checked the responses in a thread there (in kara's link) about a guy murdering a girl for rejecting him.

Now I think the police should really track their IPs and arrest them all, these guys are ticking bombs.

Signing up for a such forum is like signing up for a pro-ISIS forum.

I agree. I feel awful even looking at a site like that.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 12:26 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
How can I get your PGP Private key?

I can't tell if you were asking that seriously, but I didn't use public-key encryption. It's symmetric, with a very succinctly self-describing very poor key, like the one used by default by some script for some old version of Irssi :nerdy:

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 2:21 am

And, in before surely you are exaggerating and the incel forums aren't that bad:

Good news: that site has been taken down. But the guy who founded it is running for office. I wish I was kidding.

https://wonkette.com/634623/this-incel- ... e-internet

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 2:39 am

Good news: that site has been taken down. But the guy who founded it is running for office. I wish I was kidding.

This is one of those super f****d up things that could only be possible in a world where Donald J. Trump is President of the United States of America.

Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 2:56 am

goldfish21 wrote:

This is one of those super f****d up things that could only be possible in a world where Donald J. Trump is President of the United States of America.

This is indeed Trump's emboldened America, where the shameless pedos run for office.

SSJ4_PrestonGarvey
Toucan
Toucan

02 Jun 2018, 3:06 am

goldfish21 wrote:

At least it's hopeless for him. Should be impossible to get female votes. If anything I would expect more women to make sure to vote, so that they can vote for whoever runs against this guy.

I would question the math sense of any political party that approves this candidate. I mean seriously? Expecting to win even with zero potential for female votes with an extremely controversial platform therefore it certainly won't be anything close to capable of scoring unanimous votes from men?

Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 3:32 am

SSJ4_PrestonGarvey wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

At least it's hopeless for him. Should be impossible to get female votes. If anything I would expect more women to make sure to vote, so that they can vote for whoever runs against this guy.

I would question the math sense of any political party that approves this candidate. I mean seriously? Expecting to win even with zero potential for female votes with an extremely controversial platform therefore it certainly won't be anything close to capable of scoring unanimous votes from men?

He's running as an independent, as far as I am aware. I think he calls himself a libertarian.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 5:36 am

goldfish21 wrote:

Surpringly, the guy isn’t bad looking at all - but he has the same psycho smile of Breivik.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 5:43 am

goldfish21 wrote:

DJT was an unelectable POS and he got elected POTUS.

Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 12:09 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

DJT was an unelectable POS and he got elected POTUS.

Don't forget, DJT has also expressed interest in f*****g his own daughter. Mind you, she's an adult and not 3 years old--but it proves that supporting incest (among other things, like "pussy-grabbing" and general misogyny) is not something that will turn everyone off of a candidate. Some women still voted for DJT, and this was AFTER the Access Hollywood tape.

Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 12:12 pm

I mean, for those who like to go on about how DJT "tells it like it is" and isn't "PC"--this guy, Larson, is the logical end of that argument. He also claims to be "anti-PC" and to "tell it like it is"--albeit, his "it" seems to be Hitler-loving kiddy-diddling. He will have supporters for the same reason DJT did, with similar BS excuses for supporting a disgusting and terrible candidate.

Does the name Roy Moore mean ring any bells?