what phone do you have & why do you like it?

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2018, 12:43 pm

I have an iPhone, it's black with a black and pink protective case on it. It used to work really well and I use it for almost everything, but lately it has been having a bunch of problems and I might have to upgrade soon. I'm considering getting a Samsung Galaxy S9 when that time comes.

jikijiki53
Raven
Raven

31 May 2018, 9:34 am

Motorola Moto G4

It's fast, It has a good amount of storage space for apps and games, and It does everything I need to get through the day.

Not too bad for a smartphone that is more of a mid-range budget phone.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 1:16 pm

I have a galaxy S7. I like it because it is not obsolete.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2018, 9:09 am

I've got a Nokia 8.
It's the first Android phone I've ever had and I like the usefulness of it so far, especially for browsing FB and the internet via wifi while laying in bed (a bit excess to needs just for that though). I also bought it because I heard the audio recording quality was decent but that's yet to proven (I mean if it can't pick up my car's bloody whiny diff noises...). I was upgrading from a Lumia 520.
I was originally shopping for a Nokia 6 but there were never any in stock so I just said screw it and got the higher spec model. I just use one of the screen backgrounds that come pre-installed on the phone.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 7:14 pm

I have a Samsung phone with a monthly payment plan through the Metro PCS system.

PurplePlumz
Toucan
Toucan

03 Jun 2018, 8:43 pm

Don't have a phone.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 8:48 pm

blue_bean wrote:
I've got a Nokia 8.
It's the first Android phone I've ever had and I like the usefulness of it so far, especially for browsing FB and the internet via wifi while laying in bed (a bit excess to needs just for that though). I also bought it because I heard the audio recording quality was decent but that's yet to proven (I mean if it can't pick up my car's bloody whiny diff noises...). I was upgrading from a Lumia 520.
I was originally shopping for a Nokia 6 but there were never any in stock so I just said screw it and got the higher spec model. I just use one of the screen backgrounds that come pre-installed on the phone.

Best choice in the thread, I'll go for one whenever My Nexus 6 dies or if I want better audio/camera quality.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen: