How I use Band-In-A-Box with Grid (1):Self Piano Reflex

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ronald1957
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 May 2018, 7:08 am

How I use Band-In-A-Box with Grid (1)
Check Youtube channel :Self Piano Reflex

Hi my name is Ronald, I'm new here. I took an on-line test which worked out that I have autism. My neighbour encouraged me to tell you about my work. I've spent decades creating new piano music theory, the idea being to eradicate chord & scale S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G if possible. Maybe start piano lessons for the visually impaired... in the coming months. I'd be very glad to hear from you.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2018, 4:54 pm

Hey Ronald,

This sounds like an interesting idea.

I'm curious: how do you feel about "twelve-tone music?" I am under the impression that people like Arnold Schonberg sought to get out from under the traditional musical structures.

ronald1957
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 May 2018, 4:04 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Hey Ronald,

This sounds like an interesting idea.

I'm curious: how do you feel about "twelve-tone music?" I am under the impression that people like Arnold Schonberg sought to get out from under the traditional musical structures.

Well, I watched videos on Arnold Schonberg. Thanks for bringing up this topic. Tonal democracy.... hmm. Well, Do plants like it? It is escaping from one prison to another for me... A deconstruction of an epiphany.

I completed my first jazz track tonight using "self piano reflex : Grids (10)" I've decide to title it " Wrong Planet.mp3 " Seems fitting... it has periodic bossa- nova grooves with layered jazz soloists. 3:27 secs. I played 187 bars. Reduced it to 113 bars, then added soloists to it.... then reduced it down to 85 bars. I want to convert the midi drums into realdrums. Then I will be ready for publishing. Thanks again for your great question :lol:

improvisation Band-in-a-Box May 23, 2018 (HD)

wbport
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 May 2018, 8:40 am

I experimented with 12 tone row a few years ago, but it doesn't work with Band-In-A-Box: Twelve Tone Row.

ronald1957
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 May 2018, 3:31 pm

wbport wrote:
I experimented with 12 tone row a few years ago, but it doesn't work with Band-In-A-Box: Twelve Tone Row.

that is so true.... wbport

improvisation Band-in-a-Box May 23, 2018 (HD)