how can i make friends when i am extremely ugly

Page 5 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2018, 10:34 am

Fnord wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
The thing is, can you blame the OP for thinking this way? If everybody is calling him ugly (family, Facebook people, etc), then typically he's going to believe he is ugly.
Then maybe he's ugly. So what? Lots of people are ugly, maybe even bug-ugly, but they don't go around screaming "I'm ugly" at every opportunity.

Yes but why would everybody have the heart to call him ugly to his face? Even if you think someone is ugly, you don't say it. He says everybody says he's ugly, surely everybody's not that cruel.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2018, 11:10 am

People don’t go around telling people they’re ugly....unless they’re kids in schools.

Adults don’t do that....maybe they do within families....but certainly not strangers.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2018, 11:34 am

white_as_snow wrote:
nobody wants to hang out with a guy who is extremly ugly. it drags down their social status. people would feel ashamed to be seen with me.

sure, having a good inside matters, but if you are really ugly like me people dont really care how good your inside is because my outside is really ugly.

people accept guys who just ugly or average but extremly ugly guys like do not get accepted .

women dont want an extremly ugly guy as a friend and neither do guys .

People who think like that aren't worth your time and usually the ones who exclude you for that would be shallow and have no characteristics. It also means they could feel bad about themselves too.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2018, 8:06 am

Joe90 wrote:
The thing is, can you blame the OP for thinking this way? If everybody is calling him ugly (family, Facebook people, etc), then typically he's going to believe he is ugly.

Methinks he is a bit of a fibber. I highly doubt this is true.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2018, 8:14 am

hale_bopp wrote:
Joe90 wrote:

Methinks he is a bit of a fibber. I highly doubt this is true.

I’m wondering if he’s going around nagging people about how he looks. They could get annoyed to the point that they would say he’s ugly.

Most people don’t discuss someone’s appearance to that person’s face unless he or she is especially attractive.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2018, 9:39 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
People don’t go around telling people they’re ugly....unless they’re kids in schools. Adults don’t do that... maybe they do within families... but certainly not strangers.
Which utopian society do you live in, anyway? I overheard this at a park last spring...

"YOO! GEE! ELL! WAI! You ain't got no alibi! You UGLY! (clap, clapclap, clapclap) You UGLY! (clap, clapclap, clapclap)

... and it was a group of adults.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2018, 9:42 am

Fnord wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
People don’t go around telling people they’re ugly....unless they’re kids in schools. Adults don’t do that... maybe they do within families... but certainly not strangers.
Which utopian society do you live in, anyway? I overheard this at a park last spring...

"YOO! GEE! ELL! WAI! You ain't got no alibi! You UGLY! (clap, clapclap, clapclap) You UGLY! (clap, clapclap, clapclap)

... and it was a group of adults.

I’ve never seen that happen.

Frequently, guys whistle at or hound girls they consider attractive, though.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2018, 10:21 am

Twilightprincess wrote:
Fnord wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Which utopian society do you live in, anyway? I overheard this at a park last spring... "YOO! GEE! ELL! WAI! You ain't got no alibi! You UGLY! (clap, clapclap, clapclap) You UGLY! (clap, clapclap, clapclap)... and it was a group of adults.
I’ve never seen that happen. Frequently, guys whistle at or hound girls they consider attractive, though.
It was a group of men bagging on another man. I couldn't make out any difference in the attractiveness of the bullies or their victim.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2018, 10:21 am

Those "adults" were a bunch of drunken idiots....

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2018, 1:44 am

Well how come Aspies are always told never to hurt anyone's feelings, yet some NTs seem to get away with doing it all the time?