how can i make friends when i am extremely ugly

Page 2 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 May 2018, 12:20 pm

and i have nobody to talk with,,,,if you people care so much then send a pm, i have nobody, just me and my depressed thoughts

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2018, 3:51 am

Post a picture and end this endless debate. I’m dying to know what you look like.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2018, 3:54 am

If you’re naturally boring then make yourself interesting. Other people can’t make you interesting.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2018, 10:59 am

I'd like to see a picture of him too. But if he is physically deformed like the way he says he is, then I suppose he wouldn't want to post a picture unfortunately.

But deformed doesn't always mean ugly. Humans are hardwired to be freaked out by physical deformities, but deformed people can be cute and attractive.

In fact physical deformities interest me. I've never met someone in person with physical deformities, but I'd like to. Does your condition have a medical name?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2018, 11:14 am

He did send a picture. He’s not deformed.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 May 2018, 2:36 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
If you’re naturally boring then make yourself interesting. Other people can’t make you interesting.

not possible, i already tried.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 May 2018, 2:37 pm

Joe90 wrote:
I'd like to see a picture of him too. But if he is physically deformed like the way he says he is, then I suppose he wouldn't want to post a picture unfortunately.

But deformed doesn't always mean ugly. Humans are hardwired to be freaked out by physical deformities, but deformed people can be cute and attractive.

In fact physical deformities interest me. I've never met someone in person with physical deformities, but I'd like to. Does your condition have a medical name?

trust me i am ugly, people keep telling me that.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 5:31 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

I was calling his bluff.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 6:33 am

white_as_snow wrote:
Joe90 wrote:

I don’t trust you at all.

superaliengirl
Toucan
Toucan

06 Jun 2018, 11:27 am

Confidence often outweighs looks so work on your confidence. I've even found myself being attracted to men who are not necessarily very attractive physically but they've seemed confident in themselves. I often see people like that with lots of friends regardless of gender.

Of course it's easier said than done but you gotta start sometime. Everything is a journey in life and something like increasing confidence takes a while. Start by telling yourself that you ARE attractive as well as a bunch of other positive traits, eventually your brain will start to believe in it because you will re-program it, even therapists advice you to do exercises like these so they work and honestly, what do you got to lose? It can only get better and 5-15 minutes a day of thinking good things about yourself is enough. Continuing to tell yourself and others how unattractive you are on the other hand will only make that belief stronger and decrease your confidence more and more as well as making you bitter and it will shine through in the vibe people will get from you before they even talk to you. I'm not talking blow up your ego and think you're some kind of supermodel, just use this technique to build confidence to feel comfortable in your own skin.

Either way looks usually don't matter in friendships so I don't know why that would be problem, many people even hang out with "less attractive" people just to appear even more attractive in comparance themselves - people are weird. This is my best advice anyway.

Samtheman123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jun 2018, 12:22 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
Joe90 wrote:

What are your hobbies, What kind of thing do you like doing. Have you actually tried to talk to people, do you sit in class and be like, so how was your weekend? What sport team do you support, what is your favorite TV Program, Gaming program.

Do you go to the gym, go out for a walk. When your out for a walk smile at people, say good evening, even if they don't answer back at least you have said hello and it makes you look like a nice person.

I bet your not even that ugly

Samtheman123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jun 2018, 12:23 pm

superaliengirl wrote:
Confidence often outweighs looks so work on your confidence. I've even found myself being attracted to men who are not necessarily very attractive physically but they've seemed confident in themselves. I often see people like that with lots of friends regardless of gender.

Of course it's easier said than done but you gotta start sometime. Everything is a journey in life and something like increasing confidence takes a while. Start by telling yourself that you ARE attractive as well as a bunch of other positive traits, eventually your brain will start to believe in it because you will re-program it, even therapists advice you to do exercises like these so they work and honestly, what do you got to lose? It can only get better and 5-15 minutes a day of thinking good things about yourself is enough. Continuing to tell yourself and others how unattractive you are on the other hand will only make that belief stronger and decrease your confidence more and more as well as making you bitter and it will shine through in the vibe people will get from you before they even talk to you. I'm not talking blow up your ego and think you're some kind of supermodel, just use this technique to build confidence to feel comfortable in your own skin.

Either way looks usually don't matter in friendships so I don't know why that would be problem, many people even hang out with "less attractive" people just to appear even more attractive in comparance themselves - people are weird. This is my best advice anyway.

This, Confidence is a huge thing

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jun 2018, 9:05 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:

I'll prob get in trouble for this, but your insistence on being out of touch with reality is hard to tolerate. Here's some content from a previous thread of yours:

OP: Here is 2 new pictures of me.
[MOD EDIT: pictures deleted at OP's request]
Be honest now, I must be one of the most ugly guy on earth?

Male: You're way better looking than me.

Female: You are okay-looking. Not gorgeous, not horrid, squarely in the middle 80% of the population, looks-wise, ie your physical appearance alone isn't what repels women.

Male: You are not ugly at all, what made you think so?
By those photos I'd give you 4 of 5.

Male: uh no, but those photos aren't particularly impressive-looking either, if that's what you're getting at.

Male: You look like a regular guy.
If you looked like Quasimodo or the Elephant Man, I could see a reason why someone would be repulsed by your looks at first glance. But you don't. You look like a regular man in the street.

OP: The only ones who are saying that I look decent are guys. And is also only guys that think that I have a decent personality. Girls always avoid me and think that im ugly and boring.

i am gonna give you a reply in my thread, the other thread was locked.

lol that you believe those replies to my pictures. they are just trying to be kind. if you compared my pictures with other guys you would see right away that i am more ugly than anyone else.
you have to look at deformad guys to find my looksmatch. but unlike stephan hawking i dont have money, smartness and i am not famous. my only hope to get a girlfriend and friends is to get rich, to get smart and to be famous, that will not happen.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jun 2018, 9:14 am

Joe90 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I was calling his bluff.

i am not bluffing. i have socially isolated myself since i was 14, i am 26 now. why would i socially isolate myself for that long time if i was not extremly ugly? thats the reason for my socially isolation, i feel ashamed over my looks. and i am gonna keep living in social isolation til i die. with the way i look and my low intelligence there is no place for my in this shallow society.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jun 2018, 9:26 am

hale_bopp wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
Joe90 wrote:

I don’t trust you at all.

lol you dont know me better than i do.

all my family members have called me one of the most ugly guys in the world. my former school friends did it too. random people on the street stares at me, laugh at me, points at me i even heard many mean comments towards me.

People on the internet bully my looks too all the time. People on reddit said i was a legit 1 of 10 on the look scale.

Everytime i had a profile picture of myself on facebook people always made fun of my looks, some of the things which people said to me:

"dude stop showing pictures of yourself, you are so ugly its unbelievable"

"hahaahahahha your face, what is wrong with your face hahahaha"

"i would never leave my house if i looked like you"

etc.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2018, 11:31 am

I thought NTs had empathy and knew what to say and what to not say to people's faces to save their feelings? How come all these people have the heart to just call you "ugly" to your face like that? Maybe next time ask one of these people what they find so ugly about you and why they're calling you ugly for.