how can i make friends when i am extremely ugly

Page 2 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Sep 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,860
Location: Australia

15 May 2018, 4:35 am

white_as_snow wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
I think that you should vent to a personal journal rather than posting questions here then telling us not to answer them.

hmm no, i want answers.
why would anyone want a friend who is really ugly?

I don't know, that sounds strange to want an ugly friend. I personally don't care what my friends look like. They can be "ugly", but I don't seek them out for that reason.

but you would not want to be friend with a guy who is very ugly.

I don't care what my friends look like. I just said that. It's not a factor in friendship. If I don't want to be friends with an ugly person it's because I don't like or gel with their personality.

but an very ugly guy would drag down your social status. everyone would stare. your friends would ask why are you friend with such a ugly guy ewww.

i do think you care, because almost all very ugly guys are friendless. people do accept a very ugly woman as a friend, yes.

Drag down my social status? I don't even know what status I have, let alone care. I just like to find good minds to interact with.
And my friends are decent people who also wouldn't care what my other friends look like. If a friend ever said something like that, they wouldn't last as my friend (if they really meant the "eww" bit, that is. They would if course be welcome to ask the question out of genuine curiosity).
If I cared a lot about people staring, I wouldn't do a lot of the things I do.
How do you know almost all very ugly guys are friendless? Do you follow them around or something? I can most often be seen alone, so most people who observe me in public could assume I'm friendless if that's what they go off.



white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 479

15 May 2018, 5:21 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
I think that you should vent to a personal journal rather than posting questions here then telling us not to answer them.

hmm no, i want answers.
why would anyone want a friend who is really ugly?

I don't know, that sounds strange to want an ugly friend. I personally don't care what my friends look like. They can be "ugly", but I don't seek them out for that reason.

but you would not want to be friend with a guy who is very ugly.

I don't care what my friends look like. I just said that. It's not a factor in friendship. If I don't want to be friends with an ugly person it's because I don't like or gel with their personality.

but an very ugly guy would drag down your social status. everyone would stare. your friends would ask why are you friend with such a ugly guy ewww.

i do think you care, because almost all very ugly guys are friendless. people do accept a very ugly woman as a friend, yes.

Drag down my social status? I don't even know what status I have, let alone care. I just like to find good minds to interact with.
And my friends are decent people who also wouldn't care what my other friends look like. If a friend ever said something like that, they wouldn't last as my friend (if they really meant the "eww" bit, that is. They would if course be welcome to ask the question out of genuine curiosity).
If I cared a lot about people staring, I wouldn't do a lot of the things I do.
How do you know almost all very ugly guys are friendless? Do you follow them around or something? I can most often be seen alone, so most people who observe me in public could assume I'm friendless if that's what they go off.


your friends might accept a ugly guy or a very ugly woman but they would never accept a very ugly guy, thats how the society are.

because if you take a look at very ugly guys you would see that they are always alone. nobody wants to hang out with a guy who is very ugly.



Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 15,854
Location: Essex, UK

15 May 2018, 5:39 am

So are you deformed in a really hideous way?

Although that's still no excuse to call you ugly to your face. You are a person.

If you lived in the same town as me, I'd be your friend. I prefer having physical friends to online friends.


_________________
Straight Female
From East UK (Essex)
Aged 29

On antidepressants (50mg Sertraline) ~ Helps control emotional outbursts but not general anxiety.


white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 479

15 May 2018, 5:52 am

Joe90 wrote:
So are you deformed in a really hideous way?



yes



Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 15,854
Location: Essex, UK

15 May 2018, 6:31 am

white_as_snow wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
So are you deformed in a really hideous way?



yes


Oh, sorry to hear that. So it's like a birth defect?


_________________
Straight Female
From East UK (Essex)
Aged 29

On antidepressants (50mg Sertraline) ~ Helps control emotional outbursts but not general anxiety.


white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 479

16 May 2018, 4:11 pm

Joe90 wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
So are you deformed in a really hideous way?



yes


Oh, sorry to hear that. So it's like a birth defect?


yes.

btw why do you lie? you would not be my friend, you just say that to come of as nice. if people like you exists then why have i been alone my whole life .



Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 15,854
Location: Essex, UK

17 May 2018, 5:47 am

Why did you write this thread if you can't accept anything nice said to you? What do you expect us to write in our posts?


_________________
Straight Female
From East UK (Essex)
Aged 29

On antidepressants (50mg Sertraline) ~ Helps control emotional outbursts but not general anxiety.


white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 479

18 May 2018, 2:54 pm

Joe90 wrote:
Why did you write this thread if you can't accept anything nice said to you? What do you expect us to write in our posts?


i am not allowed to make threads that are negative ? :lol:

this "nice" things you dont even mean them thats the problem, if we lived in the same city you would not even meet me, if you did you would stop being "my friend" after 1 week.



yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Sep 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,860
Location: Australia

18 May 2018, 4:56 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
Why did you write this thread if you can't accept anything nice said to you? What do you expect us to write in our posts?


i am not allowed to make threads that are negative ? :lol:

this "nice" things you dont even mean them thats the problem, if we lived in the same city you would not even meet me, if you did you would stop being "my friend" after 1 week.

Not because of your looks though. Not because of any of the things you think are the problem.
Unless you are a very different person to how you present yourself here, then I'd say the problem is your attitude and the way you speak to people and accuse them of being liars etc. And the way you think of yourself and the negative aura that projects. I'm using the word aura to mean any of the ways that a person's self-image can influence their outwardly presence (usually subconsciously).
Of course I can't know how you behave in the "real world" but I'd guess there would be some correlation.



white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 479

18 May 2018, 5:19 pm

yellowtamarin wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
Why did you write this thread if you can't accept anything nice said to you? What do you expect us to write in our posts?


i am not allowed to make threads that are negative ? :lol:

this "nice" things you dont even mean them thats the problem, if we lived in the same city you would not even meet me, if you did you would stop being "my friend" after 1 week.

Not because of your looks though. Not because of any of the things you think are the problem.
Unless you are a very different person to how you present yourself here, then I'd say the problem is your attitude and the way you speak to people and accuse them of being liars etc. And the way you think of yourself and the negative aura that projects. I'm using the word aura to mean any of the ways that a person's self-image can influence their outwardly presence (usually subconsciously).
Of course I can't know how you behave in the "real world" but I'd guess there would be some correlation.



i dont speak like this to people on other websites and not irl either. i am just venting here sometimes, we are all moaning about something sometimes.

there is no such thing as mind reading and "aura", thats just bs. people dont know that i am writing this. i dont go around with a angry sad face btw.

its for sure my looks that is the problem , how can it not be when i have 100+ flaws. i am really ugly. yeah and natural boring too. so i am really ugly and natural boring, how can there be any hope? tell me. :roll:



TheDHead
Butterfly
Butterfly

Joined: 25 Apr 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 16
Location: Urumamba

18 May 2018, 8:23 pm

My friends are ugly, I'm not, I don't care.



yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Sep 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,860
Location: Australia

18 May 2018, 8:47 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
Why did you write this thread if you can't accept anything nice said to you? What do you expect us to write in our posts?


i am not allowed to make threads that are negative ? :lol:

this "nice" things you dont even mean them thats the problem, if we lived in the same city you would not even meet me, if you did you would stop being "my friend" after 1 week.

Not because of your looks though. Not because of any of the things you think are the problem.
Unless you are a very different person to how you present yourself here, then I'd say the problem is your attitude and the way you speak to people and accuse them of being liars etc. And the way you think of yourself and the negative aura that projects. I'm using the word aura to mean any of the ways that a person's self-image can influence their outwardly presence (usually subconsciously).
Of course I can't know how you behave in the "real world" but I'd guess there would be some correlation.



i dont speak like this to people on other websites and not irl either. i am just venting here sometimes, we are all moaning about something sometimes.

there is no such thing as mind reading and "aura", thats just bs. people dont know that i am writing this. i dont go around with a angry sad face btw.

its for sure my looks that is the problem , how can it not be when i have 100+ flaws. i am really ugly. yeah and natural boring too. so i am really ugly and natural boring, how can there be any hope? tell me. :roll:

I'm not sure why you brought up mind reading, I never mentioned that. Maybe a reason you struggle with friendships could be that you are not a good listener. There's ways to work on that if that's the case. But again, maybe you are better at listening in the real world - I don't know.



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 57,285
Location: Queens, NYC

18 May 2018, 9:23 pm

Do you have a picture of yourself?



white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 479

19 May 2018, 4:30 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Do you have a picture of yourself?


no



white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 479

22 May 2018, 12:19 pm

another thing that makes my life hopeless imo is how you normal people with your sterotypes about lonely loser ugly virgin guys. according to normal people, this type of guys are criminals that hate woman. guys are not allowed to feel depressed over their looks and loneliness lol. guys are robots that should feel good.

problem is that when people find out that i am ugly, loser, virgin they will not want to be my friend, they will call me loser, incel, murderer etc.

some people know just by looking at me that i am ugly, virgin, loser, boring. they judge me right away.

how can there be hope for me when people look down at guys like me and the media does everything to help this sterotype? heck its probaly biology too....guys are not supposed to be "weak" so everyone dislike guys who are "weak".

basically you people tell me to shut up and live a whole life with no friends, just me and nobody.

i get bullied all the time for my looks and social status, i am not allowed to be against it because that makes me a bad person. go on, keep bully me. its sick that bulling someone because he is ugly and lonely. wtf can this be allowed.