how can i make friends when i am extremely ugly

Page 4 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 16,203
Location: South East UK

25 Jun 2018, 11:31 am

I thought NTs had empathy and knew what to say and what to not say to people's faces to save their feelings? How come all these people have the heart to just call you "ugly" to your face like that? Maybe next time ask one of these people what they find so ugly about you and why they're calling you ugly for.


_________________
Straight Female
From East UK (Essex)
Aged 29

On antidepressants (50mg Sertraline) ~ Helps control emotional outbursts but not general anxiety.


white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 479

25 Jun 2018, 11:41 am

superaliengirl wrote:
Confidence often outweighs looks so work on your confidence. I've even found myself being attracted to men who are not necessarily very attractive physically but they've seemed confident in themselves. I often see people like that with lots of friends regardless of gender.

Of course it's easier said than done but you gotta start sometime. Everything is a journey in life and something like increasing confidence takes a while. Start by telling yourself that you ARE attractive as well as a bunch of other positive traits, eventually your brain will start to believe in it because you will re-program it, even therapists advice you to do exercises like these so they work and honestly, what do you got to lose? It can only get better and 5-15 minutes a day of thinking good things about yourself is enough. Continuing to tell yourself and others how unattractive you are on the other hand will only make that belief stronger and decrease your confidence more and more as well as making you bitter and it will shine through in the vibe people will get from you before they even talk to you. I'm not talking blow up your ego and think you're some kind of supermodel, just use this technique to build confidence to feel comfortable in your own skin.

Either way looks usually don't matter in friendships so I don't know why that would be problem, many people even hang out with "less attractive" people just to appear even more attractive in comparance themselves - people are weird. This is my best advice anyway.



confidence will not help because i am tremendosly ugly and i also have low IQ.

not very attractive? sure but you would never be togeheter with a ugly guy. so whats your point? i am ugly, not average.

i have taken alot of chances, i tried to make friends on internet for a long time, never had a any sucess.

why on earth would i lie to myself and say that i am attractive when its not true. should a man who sits in wheelchair tell himself that he can walk? nah. and no its not possible to fool my brain that i am decent looking. with your logic i can brainwash my self into beliving that i am from japan. this is just nonsense.

i dont have a single positive trait.

looks usually don't matter in friendships? yep thats my points....USUALLY....but some guys are just so ugly that people refuse to be their friend.....i am not just above average or just ugly, i am very very ugly.....why dont you understand this.



white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 479

25 Jun 2018, 11:45 am

Joe90 wrote:
I thought NTs had empathy and knew what to say and what to not say to people's faces to save their feelings? How come all these people have the heart to just call you "ugly" to your face like that? Maybe next time ask one of these people what they find so ugly about you and why they're calling you ugly for.



what is nt ?

how can you have missed what a cruel and unfair world we live in ? alot of people get bullied .

i dont have to ask them, i know what is wrong with me, i literally have 100+ physical flaws.

My sister said it best: "everything with you is ugly, you have endless physical flaws, you look like a monster".



Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 16,203
Location: South East UK

25 Jun 2018, 1:41 pm

But why do they say that, if you are just an ordinary-looking human with 2 eyes, a nose, a mouth and 2 ears all in the right place? I never got to see a photo of you but others have and they say you're not deformed, so why would everybody just stand there calling you hideous and ugly and everything? Maybe they are just bullying you then, but it's funny how your family, outsiders and people online have all called you the same thing. Please can somebody help me solve this mystery?


_________________
Straight Female
From East UK (Essex)
Aged 29

On antidepressants (50mg Sertraline) ~ Helps control emotional outbursts but not general anxiety.


white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 479

25 Jun 2018, 5:18 pm

Samtheman123 wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
I'd like to see a picture of him too. But if he is physically deformed like the way he says he is, then I suppose he wouldn't want to post a picture unfortunately.

But deformed doesn't always mean ugly. Humans are hardwired to be freaked out by physical deformities, but deformed people can be cute and attractive.

In fact physical deformities interest me. I've never met someone in person with physical deformities, but I'd like to. Does your condition have a medical name?


trust me i am ugly, people keep telling me that.


What are your hobbies, What kind of thing do you like doing. Have you actually tried to talk to people, do you sit in class and be like, so how was your weekend? What sport team do you support, what is your favorite TV Program, Gaming program.

Do you go to the gym, go out for a walk. When your out for a walk smile at people, say good evening, even if they don't answer back at least you have said hello and it makes you look like a nice person.

I bet your not even that ugly



I have alot of hobbies. Music, video games, sports, animals, taking walks, movies, board games, books, coocking food etc.

Yes i have tried to talk with people on internet maaaany times and i always fail.

sadly i cant workout, i have health problems.

smiling at people, looking at them and saying hello is creepy when you are ugly. i would do it if i where hot thought.

I am a legit 1 of 10 on the look scale with no hope to get better. some people can be that ugly, why is that so hard for you to believe that i am one of those. people like me can also use internet and be self-aware.



white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 479

25 Jun 2018, 5:21 pm

Joe90 wrote:
But why do they say that, if you are just an ordinary-looking human with 2 eyes, a nose, a mouth and 2 ears all in the right place? I never got to see a photo of you but others have and they say you're not deformed, so why would everybody just stand there calling you hideous and ugly and everything? Maybe they are just bullying you then, but it's funny how your family, outsiders and people online have all called you the same thing. Please can somebody help me solve this mystery?



because they are mean. many people are mean.

i am not ordinary looking lol. my eyes look weird, my nose look weird, my mouth look weird, my ears look weird. everything in my body and face looks weird.

people say i am not extremly ugly in this site because they want to be kind to me. its kind of rude to say "yes you are very very ugly".

there is no mystery, i am actually that ugly. some people are that ugly.



yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Sep 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,860
Location: Australia

25 Jun 2018, 5:26 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
I'll prob get in trouble for this, but your insistence on being out of touch with reality is hard to tolerate. Here's some content from a previous thread of yours:

OP: Here is 2 new pictures of me.
[MOD EDIT: pictures deleted at OP's request]
Be honest now, I must be one of the most ugly guy on earth?

Male: You're way better looking than me.

Female: You are okay-looking. Not gorgeous, not horrid, squarely in the middle 80% of the population, looks-wise, ie your physical appearance alone isn't what repels women.

Male: You are not ugly at all, what made you think so?
By those photos I'd give you 4 of 5.

Male: uh no, but those photos aren't particularly impressive-looking either, if that's what you're getting at.

Male: You look like a regular guy.
If you looked like Quasimodo or the Elephant Man, I could see a reason why someone would be repulsed by your looks at first glance. But you don't. You look like a regular man in the street.

OP: The only ones who are saying that I look decent are guys. And is also only guys that think that I have a decent personality. Girls always avoid me and think that im ugly and boring.

i am gonna give you a reply in my thread, the other thread was locked.

lol that you believe those replies to my pictures. they are just trying to be kind. if you compared my pictures with other guys you would see right away that i am more ugly than anyone else.
you have to look at deformad guys to find my looksmatch. but unlike stephan hawking i dont have money, smartness and i am not famous. my only hope to get a girlfriend and friends is to get rich, to get smart and to be famous, that will not happen.

Okay, so everyone on WP who comments on your appearance is a liar, and everyone outside of WP who comments on your looks says you are ugly and is telling the truth. Got it.

Definitely no point posting a pic here then.



white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 479

26 Jun 2018, 5:20 pm

yellowtamarin wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
I'll prob get in trouble for this, but your insistence on being out of touch with reality is hard to tolerate. Here's some content from a previous thread of yours:

OP: Here is 2 new pictures of me.
[MOD EDIT: pictures deleted at OP's request]
Be honest now, I must be one of the most ugly guy on earth?

Male: You're way better looking than me.

Female: You are okay-looking. Not gorgeous, not horrid, squarely in the middle 80% of the population, looks-wise, ie your physical appearance alone isn't what repels women.

Male: You are not ugly at all, what made you think so?
By those photos I'd give you 4 of 5.

Male: uh no, but those photos aren't particularly impressive-looking either, if that's what you're getting at.

Male: You look like a regular guy.
If you looked like Quasimodo or the Elephant Man, I could see a reason why someone would be repulsed by your looks at first glance. But you don't. You look like a regular man in the street.

OP: The only ones who are saying that I look decent are guys. And is also only guys that think that I have a decent personality. Girls always avoid me and think that im ugly and boring.

i am gonna give you a reply in my thread, the other thread was locked.

lol that you believe those replies to my pictures. they are just trying to be kind. if you compared my pictures with other guys you would see right away that i am more ugly than anyone else.
you have to look at deformad guys to find my looksmatch. but unlike stephan hawking i dont have money, smartness and i am not famous. my only hope to get a girlfriend and friends is to get rich, to get smart and to be famous, that will not happen.

Okay, so everyone on WP who comments on your appearance is a liar, and everyone outside of WP who comments on your looks says you are ugly and is telling the truth. Got it.

Definitely no point posting a pic here then.


the thing is, everyone outside of WP who made comment about my looks have said that i am very ugly. why is that? allllllllllllll of this people are wrong but 3 persons on WP are right!?!?!?!? gosh


anyways it does not matter, its a objective fact that i am a ugly muthafucka i dont need people to tell me that to know it .



hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Nov 2004
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,774
Location: None

02 Jul 2018, 5:53 am

You can’t expect people to take your word for it without posting a pic. Heaps of people here say they look ugly and none actually do.



Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 16,203
Location: South East UK

02 Jul 2018, 2:04 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
You can’t expect people to take your word for it without posting a pic. Heaps of people here say they look ugly and none actually do.


Every person in his life says he's ugly so I suppose he is convinced that he is ugly. If he posted a picture of himself here and we truly thought he wasn't ugly, he'd call us all liars and say "you're only saying that to make me feel better".

There's just no pleasing him.


_________________
Straight Female
From East UK (Essex)
Aged 29

On antidepressants (50mg Sertraline) ~ Helps control emotional outbursts but not general anxiety.


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 59,683
Location: Queens, NYC

02 Jul 2018, 2:05 pm

Because I am ALWAYS right :skull:



Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Dec 2010
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,295
Location: Micronesia

02 Jul 2018, 2:14 pm

I'm sorry but you're Swedish, how can you be ugly?? you've got the best genes anyone can hope for. You're 6'1'' blonde with blue eyes. Maybe hit the gym and go shop for good clothes... but seriously, no matter which place, I never seen anyone too ugly to make friends! like ANYONE. And if someone doesn't want to be your friend only because of how your face looks than he is ugly and pathetic. Like really, character affects overall attractiveness!



DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,527

08 Jul 2018, 1:26 am

I don't consider anyone ugly and there's plenty of people who like people and take them for what they are, people! I'm sorry you think you're extremely ugly but a lot of the world's inhabitants do not think you're defined as that.


_________________
'He wondered, as he had many times wondered before, whether he himself was a lunatic... perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one?'


Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,698

08 Jul 2018, 1:37 am

white_as_snow wrote:
nobody wants to hang out with a guy who is extremly ugly. it drags down their social status. people would feel ashamed to be seen with me.

sure, having a good inside matters, but if you are really ugly like me people dont really care how good your inside is because my outside is really ugly.

people accept guys who just ugly or average but extremly ugly guys like do not get accepted .

women dont want an extremly ugly guy as a friend and neither do guys .


It would never occur to me to not be friends with someone because I thought they were ugly and I would not want to be friends with someone who formed friendships on the basis of how good looking someone was.



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 38,158
Location: Stendec

08 Jul 2018, 11:14 am

NOTE: The OP has not posted since June 26, And has not visited since July 05.

I am feeling doubtful as to our prospects of ever seeing another post from him again.


_________________
Hug a Bawapakerwa-a-a-awapawab Bureaucrat Today!
I would rather be hated for being true to myself than be loved for living a lie.