Flat Earthers Believe Australia Does NOT EXIST

Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2018, 8:35 pm

Overall, I think that the modern flat earth movement is a smaller part of something much greater - an anti-science attitude. Too many people on the far-left, the far-right, and the wacky syncretic center simply can't handle the fact that objective reality exists ... so they rant about "big science".

This is one of the main reasons why our society needs to be less hyper-sensitive. We Westerners have become so emotionally weak, that we can't handle the existence of objective reality. We've taken the "let everyone have their own worldview" mentality too far, and now our society is full of wacky extremists.

Somehow, we, as a society, need to get our emotions under control. Too many people will buy into bizarre crap because they are so desperate to be special snowflakes and separate themselves from the crowd.

I've never understood why, in a world of amazing natural beauty, people stick to stupid bullcrap. Science has revealed the beauty of the natural world to us. The stuff that we cannot see directly is even more beautiful than what we can directly observe with the naked eye. Shouldn't we thank science for this?

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2018, 9:29 pm

I say we've all been fooled! The human race is a mass delusion that we're all buying into!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2018, 4:27 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
I say we've all been fooled! The human race is a mass delusion that we're all buying into!

you're confusing us here.

Are you saying that "the whole human race is deluded in thinking that there is such a thing as ….the human race?"

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2018, 5:12 am

The Net is both an information superhighway, and a superhighway for nonsense.

I could be wrong but I think that this revived flat earthism has peaked. Flat earth vids on U Tube didn't exist until a couple of years ago, and they already seem to be a bit passe' as a topic for new videos. The Mandela effect seems to have taken over as the hottest fad on U Tube.

I find modern flat earthism to be even more ridiculous than the original flat earth cosmologies of the ancients. Modern flat earthers say that the sun stays above the flat earth, and moves in a big circle above the flat planet, and the reason it gets dark is because the little sun just moves away from you and gets smaller like a train light. But if that were the case the sun would never really appear to set. The sun would veer off to the right as it approached the horizon. Also the sun's size would appear to shrink with that increasing distance. In reality the solar disk stays the same size, does not veer to the side, and ...it first touches, and then gradually gets its lower parts blocked behind, the horizon as it sets. So obviously either Apollo, or Ammon Ra, are carrying the Sun in that chariot as the sun goes beneath the flat earth ( the ancients may have been whacky but at least their whackiness agreed with the observed behavior of the sun better than this modern whackiness does).

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2018, 4:58 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Are you saying that "the whole human race is deluded in thinking that there is such a thing as ….the human race?"

Absolutely! The sooner we come to our senses and admit we don't really exist, the sooner we can all disappear.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2018, 7:01 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp, yellowmartin, b9, Retrogamer...you all don't exist.

What? I don't?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2018, 7:41 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Absolutely! The sooner we come to our senses and admit we don't really exist, the sooner we can all disappear.

No.
I exist
And....
Only I exist.

The rest of you are just fig newtons of my imagination.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2018, 7:43 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

No.
I exist
And....
Only I exist.

Okay, I'll accept that.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2018, 7:46 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

What? I don't?

Were on to you. You just one more sock puppet of NASA pretending to live Down Under...when there IS NO Down Under!! !! !

Trogluddite
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2018, 7:50 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

I don't know what kind of sick thrills you get out of imagining me being like I am, but it really sucks sometimes. Could you please try harder to imagine a better version of me. Thanks in advance! :lol:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2018, 8:37 pm

Trogluddite wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I don't know what kind of sick thrills you get out of imagining me being like I am, but it really sucks sometimes. Could you please try harder to imagine a better version of me. Thanks in advance! :lol:

Okay....

you're an Oreo.

Or even a Pecan Sandy!

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 5:50 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

What? I don't?

Were on to you. You just one more sock puppet of NASA pretending to live Down Under...when there IS NO Down Under!! ! ! !

NASA should pay me a better salary to be their sock puppet. Otherwise I'll reveal that the moon is just a hologram.