Man researched ways to torture and kill before doing it

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2018, 12:12 am

Indiana Man Accused of Killing 5-Year-Old with Autism Allegedly Researched 'Painful Ways to Die' Online

Quote:
A month before his girlfriend’s 5-year-old son with autism was killed, investigators allege an Indiana man conducted internet searches on his phone for “kill my mentally ret*d step-son,” “torture techniques,” and “painful ways to die,” PEOPLE confirms.

A probable cause affidavit obtained by PEOPLE alleges 31-year-old Steven Ingalls, Jr. was responsible for the 2016 asphyxiation and intentional overdose death of Brayson Price, the child of Meghan Price, his girlfriend of more than two years.

Price, 29, and Ingalls lived in the same home with Brayson in Monrovia, and also have a young son together, states the affidavit.

Price and Ingalls are both charged with neglect and conspiracy to commit murder. Both have pleaded not guilty.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman