Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Biskit69
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 19 May 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 116
Location: South Park

19 May 2018, 4:01 pm

I know most people have only heard Look At Me and assume hes a bad artist but he has tons of great songs. And also, I think he has aspergers, shows a lot of signs. My favorite song from him is either RIOT! or Vice City. Anyways, does anyone here like to listen to him? :D


_________________
I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it. - Eminem


nfopuhfxir
Butterfly
Butterfly

Joined: 30 Aug 2017
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Posts: 10
Location: DMV area

20 May 2018, 8:07 pm

I don’t listen to him because of the bad thing’s he’s done, plus the subject matter doesn’t interest me at all. I doubt there are a lot of autistic rappers out there, but I’ve heard people say that chief kerf is autistic, I don’t listen to him either. Mostly I like travis scott, asap rocky, and lil uzi vert. Wbu?



Biskit69
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 19 May 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 116
Location: South Park

21 May 2018, 7:57 pm

nfopuhfxir wrote:
I don’t listen to him because of the bad thing’s he’s done, plus the subject matter doesn’t interest me at all. I doubt there are a lot of autistic rappers out there, but I’ve heard people say that chief kerf is autistic, I don’t listen to him either. Mostly I like travis scott, asap rocky, and lil uzi vert. Wbu?

He actually didn't hit his girlfriend when he went to jail. And also the video where it shows him hitting his girlfriend its actually just them playing around. Thats what I believe. I also like Travis Scott and ASAP Rocky. I don't like Lil Uzi Vert that much but I do like the song XO TOUR LIFE.


_________________
I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it. - Eminem


ASNerd
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 12 May 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 58
Location: New England, US

21 May 2018, 8:12 pm

I have heard about Chief Keef being autistic too. Haven't heard that about XXXTentacion, but I think Eminem might be autistic. I also like Travis Scott and ASAP Rocky, but I've only heard one or two ASAP Rocky songs and a few Lil Uzi Vert songs. I really liked Sad! by XXXTentacion. Anyone like Youngboy Never Broke Again?



Biskit69
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 19 May 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 116
Location: South Park

22 May 2018, 10:39 pm

ASNerd wrote:
I have heard about Chief Keef being autistic too. Haven't heard that about XXXTentacion, but I think Eminem might be autistic. I also like Travis Scott and ASAP Rocky, but I've only heard one or two ASAP Rocky songs and a few Lil Uzi Vert songs. I really liked Sad! by XXXTentacion. Anyone like Youngboy Never Broke Again?

I have heard nothing about XXXTENTACION being autistic. I'm just saying that there is a very high chance he could. He has a lot of traits. And also Eminem is autistic, he says he has aspergers in the song Wicked Ways. I also think Kanye is autistic too. Also I just heard that Travis Scott might be autistic. NBA Youngboy is ok imo. Haven't listened to that much of his music tho.


_________________
I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it. - Eminem


ASNerd
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 12 May 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 58
Location: New England, US

23 May 2018, 7:57 am

Biskit69 wrote:
ASNerd wrote:
I have heard about Chief Keef being autistic too. Haven't heard that about XXXTentacion, but I think Eminem might be autistic. I also like Travis Scott and ASAP Rocky, but I've only heard one or two ASAP Rocky songs and a few Lil Uzi Vert songs. I really liked Sad! by XXXTentacion. Anyone like Youngboy Never Broke Again?

I have heard nothing about XXXTENTACION being autistic. I'm just saying that there is a very high chance he could. He has a lot of traits. And also Eminem is autistic, he says he has aspergers in the song Wicked Ways. I also think Kanye is autistic too. Also I just heard that Travis Scott might be autistic. NBA Youngboy is ok imo. Haven't listened to that much of his music tho.


Yeah Em also said he has in it in Heat, but how is Kanye autistic? He's a little weird, but he doesn't seem socially awkward or have any of the other traits like excessively sticking to routines, fixated interests or sensory issues, same for Travis Scott. I don't think he has any traits either. And NBA Youngboy has a new album out called Until Death Call My Name, but my favorites of his are Graffiti, Contempt of Court, Preliminary Hearing, Untouchable and GG (remix).



Biskit69
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 19 May 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 116
Location: South Park

23 May 2018, 5:57 pm

ASNerd wrote:
Biskit69 wrote:
ASNerd wrote:
I have heard about Chief Keef being autistic too. Haven't heard that about XXXTentacion, but I think Eminem might be autistic. I also like Travis Scott and ASAP Rocky, but I've only heard one or two ASAP Rocky songs and a few Lil Uzi Vert songs. I really liked Sad! by XXXTentacion. Anyone like Youngboy Never Broke Again?

I have heard nothing about XXXTENTACION being autistic. I'm just saying that there is a very high chance he could. He has a lot of traits. And also Eminem is autistic, he says he has aspergers in the song Wicked Ways. I also think Kanye is autistic too. Also I just heard that Travis Scott might be autistic. NBA Youngboy is ok imo. Haven't listened to that much of his music tho.


Yeah Em also said he has in it in Heat, but how is Kanye autistic? He's a little weird, but he doesn't seem socially awkward or have any of the other traits like excessively sticking to routines, fixated interests or sensory issues, same for Travis Scott. I don't think he has any traits either. And NBA Youngboy has a new album out called Until Death Call My Name, but my favorites of his are Graffiti, Contempt of Court, Preliminary Hearing, Untouchable and GG (remix).


Kanye can't understand social cues AT ALL. Doesn't make eye contact and also kind of talks in a weird way. And he excels at music and fashion, but isn't that good socially. That is a big sign of aspergers too. If you watch the Sway In The Morning interview with Kanye or Kanye on The Ellen Show. He shows a lot of signs. I don't really think Travis Scott has aspergers either, but I've heard he did on a hip hop forum. NBA Youngboy is pretty good imo


_________________
I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it. - Eminem


ASNerd
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Joined: 12 May 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 58
Location: New England, US

24 May 2018, 9:06 am

Biskit69 wrote:
ASNerd wrote:
Biskit69 wrote:
ASNerd wrote:
I have heard about Chief Keef being autistic too. Haven't heard that about XXXTentacion, but I think Eminem might be autistic. I also like Travis Scott and ASAP Rocky, but I've only heard one or two ASAP Rocky songs and a few Lil Uzi Vert songs. I really liked Sad! by XXXTentacion. Anyone like Youngboy Never Broke Again?

I have heard nothing about XXXTENTACION being autistic. I'm just saying that there is a very high chance he could. He has a lot of traits. And also Eminem is autistic, he says he has aspergers in the song Wicked Ways. I also think Kanye is autistic too. Also I just heard that Travis Scott might be autistic. NBA Youngboy is ok imo. Haven't listened to that much of his music tho.


Yeah Em also said he has in it in Heat, but how is Kanye autistic? He's a little weird, but he doesn't seem socially awkward or have any of the other traits like excessively sticking to routines, fixated interests or sensory issues, same for Travis Scott. I don't think he has any traits either. And NBA Youngboy has a new album out called Until Death Call My Name, but my favorites of his are Graffiti, Contempt of Court, Preliminary Hearing, Untouchable and GG (remix).


Kanye can't understand social cues AT ALL. Doesn't make eye contact and also kind of talks in a weird way. And he excels at music and fashion, but isn't that good socially. That is a big sign of aspergers too. If you watch the Sway In The Morning interview with Kanye or Kanye on The Ellen Show. He shows a lot of signs. I don't really think Travis Scott has aspergers either, but I've heard he did on a hip hop forum. NBA Youngboy is pretty good imo



Yeah, I can see what you mean with the Sway In The Morning interview and excelling in his field is a sign too. Thing is though, Kanye can be illogical sometimes, like with him saying slavery was a choice. Isn't being logical and analytical a big stereotype/part of having Asperger's? I know it's a big part of my Asperger's. In that sense, he's far from being autistic. I think it's 50/50 for Kanye.



Biskit69
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 19 May 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 116
Location: South Park

12 Aug 2018, 6:28 pm

I know this is very late but RIP


_________________
I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it. - Eminem