Can Brits comment on 'breaching the peace' outside of trials

Page 5 of 5 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2018, 10:14 pm

Just an update Tommy has been released a judge stated his conviction was flawed and Tommy confirms he did not plead guilty.

How they treated him in prison was appalling moving him from a safe prison to a prison they knew he'd be a target, allowing inmates to spit and throw faeces in his cell. He couldn't eat the food because the Muslim inmates had prepared it and was worried of being poisoned.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2018, 4:32 am

Daniel89 wrote:
How they treated him in prison was appalling moving him from a safe prison to a prison they knew he'd be a target, allowing inmates to spit and throw faeces in his cell. He couldn't eat the food because the Muslim inmates had prepared it and was worried of being poisoned.

You only have Yaxley-Lennon's word to go on with that info, and he is someone who has been proven to lie about things. He has even been imprisoned for not being able to tell the truth in the past.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2018, 4:45 am

Still something sits very uncomfortably about Yaxley-Lennon for me

Aside from quite blatantly being fame hungry, he also has a history of supporting p**do's (Richard Price) and has even gone outside court when a trial has been going on to behave in a way that he knows means the trial could collapse and those on trial could get away with it.

Seems very suspicios behaviour for someone who claims they are against p**do's

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2018, 4:54 am

Biscuitman wrote:

Aside from quite blatantly being fame hungry, he also has a history of supporting p**do's (Richard Price) and has even gone outside court when a trial has been going on to behave in a way that he knows means the trial could collapse and those on trial could get away with it.

He was reading from the Guardian, the Guardian had printed the names of the defendants and he read them out.

He isn't fame hungry, fame has cost him so much.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2018, 5:02 am

Daniel89 wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:

He was reading from the Guardian, the Guardian had printed the names of the defendants and he read them out.

He was shouting at jury members that the defendants were guilty, he was also filming outside.

And it wasn't the first time he has done it, knowingly putting the trial at risk of collapse

And he had a history of supporting p**do's (Richard Price)

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2018, 5:11 am

Biscuitman wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:

He was shouting at jury members that the defendants were guilty, he was also filming outside.

And it wasn't the first time he has done it, knowingly putting the trial at risk of collapse

And he had a history of supporting p**do's (Richard Price)

He probably thought that he was set up.

I don't believe the Jury were there I believe it was the defendants shouting at him and he shouted back.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2018, 5:35 am

People could choose to support any of the people campaigning against p**do gangs, yet some choose to support this one particular person who says he is against it yet is shown to have a history of supporting it (Richard Price)

I wonder why that is.

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2018, 6:29 am

What is clearly visible though is that Tommy has lost a ton of weight in his short time in prison.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2018, 12:53 pm

Pretty standard AFAIK

It's not the movies, they don't spend their time beefing up in the 'yard' gym

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2018, 1:48 pm

Biscuitman wrote:
Pretty standard AFAIK

Mmm,

My friend's wife's brother just went to prison maybe half a year ago (he's in his late 30's) and she said he's in the best shape of his life - doing Insanity, P90X, etc.. He's also become very religious and grown his beard out (he's Sunni) because apparently if you have your religion on your sleeve in prison you get left alone. Anecdote, I know, I guess it just varies person to person and clearly the situation their in for and who their in with has an effect. I think former law enforcement, and yes - political rabble rousers - are prone to have a particularly bad time.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2018, 3:24 pm

Biscuitman wrote:
Pretty standard AFAIK

How? You're just sat there most of the time. You shouldn't be losing weight. Well unless you're fat so you're not stuffing your face anymore. People don't come out of prison malnourished if they've been there for a while.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2018, 2:34 am

Drake wrote:
Biscuitman wrote:
Pretty standard AFAIK

How? You're just sat there most of the time. You shouldn't be losing weight. Well unless you're fat so you're not stuffing your face anymore. People don't come out of prison malnourished if they've been there for a while.

I understand prison diets are around 2000 calories a day, because there is obv all the sitting around. SY-L always looked chubby anyway, if he spent weeks on a calorie deficient diet and kept active then he lost weight.