Page 1 of 8 [ 118 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2018, 2:00 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/roseanne-canceled-by-abc/ar-AAxZuvi?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2018, 2:25 pm

:lol:, I have always found her to be an extremely unpleasant woman. Like I never understood the appeal of her show...a show featuring a woman with an unpleasant personality, and her equally ignorant xenophobic family and/or at the very least unpleasant house-mates don't see why anyone would wanna watch that anyways.

So good riddance, not that I watch t.V anyways, just use streaming but still.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2018, 2:45 pm

I totally forgot that show even existed.

That's probably why they're cancelling it. :lol:

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2018, 3:03 pm

I watched an interview with her on the Rubin Report a few years ago clearly she has mental problems.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2018, 3:06 pm

it came back?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2018, 4:16 pm

Dragnet will not be pleased

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2018, 4:29 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
I totally forgot that show even existed.

That's probably why they're cancelling it. :lol:

You are aware, I hope, that the original series ended like 20 years ago, and that it was revived (with a certain fanfare) only a few weeks ago?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2018, 5:13 pm

I'm still expecting the bigots out there to start screaming about a double standard leveled against a Trump supporter like Barr, as if race hate on the right is at all comparable to the admittedly mean spirited humor from the left.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2018, 5:23 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
I'm still expecting the bigots out there to start screaming about a double standard leveled against a Trump supporter like Barr, as if race hate on the right is at all comparable to the admittedly mean spirited humor from the left.

There is race hate from both sides, its the left who want favourable treatment for non whites.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2018, 5:36 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

The strange thing is that as recent as 2012, Roseanne was very left-wing, and in fact, was the presidential candidate for the Peace and Freedom Party (about as far to the left as one can get without officially being communist). Her running mate was Cindy Sheehan, the anti-war activist.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2018, 5:43 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

The strange thing is that as recent as 2012, Roseanne was very left-wing, and in fact, was the presidential candidate for the Peace and Freedom Party (about as far to the left as one can get without officially being communist). Her running mate was Cindy Sheehan, the anti-war activist.

She is absolutely nuts. Honestly watch interviews of her, she just needs to be left alone.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2018, 7:49 pm

Daniel89 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

There is race hate from both sides, its the left who want favourable treatment for non whites.

There is a definite difference. Liberals generally want to give minorities who had been discriminated against a fair shake, whereas right wing racists want to keep discrimination alive in order to preserve white supremacy.

ronald1957
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 May 2018, 4:00 am

I feel sad for Sara Gilbert..... it would have been interesting to see what social issue's that would have been raised.

improvisation Band-in-a-Box May 23, 2018 (HD)

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 4:01 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

There is a definite difference. Liberals generally want to give minorities who had been discriminated against a fair shake, whereas right wing racists want to keep discrimination alive in order to preserve white supremacy.

Preserve white supremacy? The left (not liberals) want to give immigrants an advantage at the expense of white people.

neilson_wheels
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 4:48 am

She is quite obviously not white.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 4:50 am

neilson_wheels wrote:
She is quite obviously not white.

She is like 80-90% white. That's white.