Stopping School Shootings With Cannons

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 7:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/1/17418748/school-shootings-cannon-fox-news

What's next? Are we going to prevent school shootings by napalming the whole school?

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 9:44 pm

That's an F-15.
A much better choice would be an A-10 or AC-130. Both were designed for ground attack and would be much better suited for attacking schools. What I use is an old 1968 vintage Bell AH-1 Cobra. Usually I'm the pilot and my dog is the gunner, but once in a while we switch and I get to do the shooting. :twisted:

Remember this so in the future you can once again tell everyone how horrible that Raptor is.

Here, I'll write it for you so all you gotta do is copy&paste:

"Hey everyone, don't listen to Raptor. In another thread he admitted that he and his dog have an attack helicopter and they fly around together and shoot up schools!! !!"

Last edited by Raptor on 02 Jun 2018, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 9:52 pm

i thought you had a pitbull.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 9:59 pm

He is a pit, but going through that long hair stage.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 1:16 am

Raptor wrote:
That's an F-15.
A much better choice would be an A-10 or AC-130. Both were designed for ground attack and would be much better suited for attacking schools. What I use is an old 1968 vintage Bell AH-1 Cobra. Usually I'm the pilot and my dog is the gunner, but once in a while we switch and I get to do the shooting. :twisted:

I'll take your word for it. This appears to be your area of expertise.

Still, most of the strip takes place in Calvin's imagination. I doubt that Calvin knows much about military-grade weaponry.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 12:42 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Raptor wrote:
That's an F-15.

Still, most of the strip takes place in Calvin's imagination. I doubt that Calvin knows much about military-grade weaponry.

Looks like your plan to shame Raptor into silence didnt work.
:P

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 2:08 pm

Raptor wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Raptor wrote:
That's an F-15.

There was never an attempt.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 4:03 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Raptor wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Raptor wrote:
That's an F-15.

There was never an attempt.

Mmhmm....
:chin:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 5:11 am

Raptor wrote:
Mmhmm....
:chin:

Indeed.