Page 1 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

ASNerd
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Jun 2018, 9:07 am

In his new album "Ye" and an interview, Kanye said he has Bipolar. I know a lot of people here think he's also on the spectrum, but is there any chance that maybe it was just his Bipolar that caused people to think he's on the spectrum or do you guys think he has both?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 9:11 am

IN MY OPINION, he's nothing more than a no-talent, narcissistic jerk, although I could be wrong, of course. He might be bipolar. He might also be schizophrenic, autistic, or just so insecure that he craves constant affirmation.

Only an appropriately-trained mental-health professional would ever know for sure.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Biskit69
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jun 2018, 2:41 pm

Fnord wrote:
IN MY OPINION, he's nothing more than a no-talent, narcissistic jerk, although I could be wrong, of course. He might be bipolar. He might also be schizophrenic, autistic, or just so insecure that he craves constant affirmation.

Only an appropriately-trained mental-health professional would ever know for sure.

People like you are the reason aspies are viewed as unempathetic (no offense). And he obviously isn't schizophrenic.

Biskit69
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jun 2018, 2:41 pm

I think he has both, aspergers and bipolar.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 2:52 pm

Biskit69 wrote:
People like you are the reason aspies are viewed as unempathetic (no offense).
People like me are reasons why people like Kanye West would be better off to keep their personal problems to themselves.
Biskit69 wrote:
And he obviously isn't schizophrenic.
Well, doctor, just how did you arrive at that conclusion?

He could have any medical or mental condition that makes a person think that he or she has talent; when in reality, they are only in a close relationship with a more popular person, and they want to be noticed.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 6:14 pm

Kanye seems to have replaced Bill Gates as the celebrity given the most amateur ASD diagnoses.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 10:32 pm

Kanye is a loser.

Biskit69
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jun 2018, 10:34 pm

Fnord wrote:
Biskit69 wrote:
People like you are the reason aspies are viewed as unempathetic (no offense).
People like me are reasons why people like Kanye West would be better off to keep their personal problems to themselves.
Biskit69 wrote:
And he obviously isn't schizophrenic.
Well, doctor, just how did you arrive at that conclusion?

He could have any medical or mental condition that makes a person think that he or she has talent; when in reality, they are only in a close relationship with a more popular person, and they want to be noticed.

According to your logic, aspies should have to understand social cues, and should not say "but I have aspergers" when they don't know what is socially inappropriate or not. And wtf are you on about, KANYE WEST IS THE REASON KIM KARDASHIAN IS STAYING RELEVANT, Kanye is way more famous than Kim Kardashian. And Kanye West does have a lot of talent, listen to his albums College Dropout and Graduation. And I was guessing for the schizophrenia thing, didn't mean to sound like a doctor.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2018, 10:42 pm

i think he's just an attention seeker.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2018, 2:05 am

I've noticed Americans say this a lot and it really bothers me: someone either IS bipolar, or they HAVE bipolar disorder. There is no such thing as "having bipolar", that's just grammatically incorrect. BIPOLAR is an adjective, not a noun.

Sorry to be "that guy" but this kind of stuff drives me bananas.

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2018, 2:08 am

You don't say "I have sad", you say "I am sad" because "sad" is an adjective like "bipolar" is.

OK, I'm done now.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2018, 8:09 am

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
You don't say "I have sad", you say "I am sad" because "sad" is an adjective like "bipolar" is. OK, I'm done now.
But what about the statement on my boss's coffee cup? It says: "I can't brain today; I have the dumb."

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2018, 8:15 am

Biskit69 wrote:
According to your logic, aspies should have to understand social cues, and should not say "but I have aspergers" when they don't know what is socially inappropriate or not.
No, according to my logic, a person should keep his or her problems out of the public arena, and not wave them about like a Gay Pride banner during a May Day parade.
Biskit69 wrote:
And wtf are you on about, KANYE WEST IS THE REASON KIM KARDASHIAN IS STAYING RELEVANT, Kanye is way more famous than Kim Kardashian.
I can think of two very obvious reasons why KK will be more famous than KW for many years to come.
Biskit69 wrote:
And Kanye West does have a lot of talent, listen to his albums College Dropout and Graduation. And I was guessing for the schizophrenia thing, didn't mean to sound like a doctor.
I have listened to them. They remind me of the time a semi hauling pigs locked up its brakes just before it struck another semi hauling a load of scrap metal.

ASNerd

05 Jun 2018, 8:18 am

[/quote]I have listened to them. They remind me of the time a semi hauling pigs locked up its brakes just before it struck another semi hauling a load of scrap metal.[/quote]

What? I haven't heard much of College Dropout, but his albums Late Registration and Graduation are amazing. I don't like Kanye West as a person, but he's a very talented rapper.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2018, 8:36 am

Rap is not music.

ASNerd

05 Jun 2018, 9:13 am

Fnord wrote:
Rap is not music.

That's your opinion, but look it up. It's dictionary definition says it's a type of music.