hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2018, 7:05 am

Peacesells wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
This seems to me like a good case of the trash taking itself out. He has removed himself from the equation so now you don’t need to remove him.

I think the new job would be best for you. Good on you.

Why the hell would you be so mean? Because he f**d up when saying happy birthday?

Purposely ignoring someone and avoiding someone you were good friends with for no valid reason isn’t really acceptable in friends if you ask me.

If he can’t talk about what his problem is, he’s a rubbish friend and not worth her time.

It doesn't seem that she is going to him to start conversations either, from the post. Yet you think that he should go and do it, you are so entitled. He doesn't owe her anything, if she wants to talk to him she can go and do it, if then he acts like a dick good riddance.

I’m not entitled. Being all friendly one day then completely rude from then to a good friend is not normal behaviour. If you think it’s normal behaviour then you don’t have a grasp on reality.

If someone threw a poo in your face, would they owe you anything? I would think they’d owe you an apology. I don’t see how treating a friend like dirt is much better. I think I’d rather have the poo face, myself.

In case you didn’t bother reading what she wrote, she mentioned she already talked to him and he said some blow off excuse.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2018, 7:27 am

hale_bopp wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
This seems to me like a good case of the trash taking itself out. He has removed himself from the equation so now you don’t need to remove him.

Why the hell would you be so mean? Because he f**d up when saying happy birthday?

Purposely ignoring someone and avoiding someone you were good friends with for no valid reason isn’t really acceptable in friends if you ask me.

If he can’t talk about what his problem is, he’s a rubbish friend and not worth her time.

It doesn't seem that she is going to him to start conversations either, from the post. Yet you think that he should go and do it, you are so entitled. He doesn't owe her anything, if she wants to talk to him she can go and do it, if then he acts like a dick good riddance.

I’m not entitled. Being all friendly one day then completely rude from then to a good friend is not normal behaviour. If you think it’s normal behaviour then you don’t have a grasp on reality.

If someone threw a poo in your face, would they owe you anything? I would think they’d owe you an apology. I don’t see how treating a friend like dirt is much better. I think I’d rather have the poo face, myself.

In case you didn’t bother reading what she wrote, she mentioned she already talked to him and he said some blow off excuse.

How do you know that it happened in one day without anything happening? Also it doesn't seem that she just went to him and had a conversation, she asked him why he was ignoring her (if she did, she is not being very specific on the situation at all so I am not sure). As I wrote in my other post I think that's weird and I am not surprised that he responded some random stuff.

angelofdarkness
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jun 2018, 3:58 pm

Peacesells wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

How do you know that it happened in one day without anything happening? Also it doesn't seem that she just went to him and had a conversation, she asked him why he was ignoring her (if she did, she is not being very specific on the situation at all so I am not sure). As I wrote in my other post I think that's weird and I am not surprised that he responded some random stuff.

I asked him awhile ago I did something wrong because he's been acting so distant, but all he said was he had something on his mind. I didn't try and lush into it since I thought maybe it was something wrong with his family but lately like today he just avoids me completely, so I can't try and talk to him even if i want to . He even saw I was sitting outside and went right back inside to avoid me. I'm so over this drama that I'm jsut gonna move jobs

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2018, 4:42 pm

angelofdarkness wrote:
I asked him awhile ago I did something wrong because he's been acting so distant, but all he said was he had something on his mind. I didn't try and lush into it since I thought maybe it was something wrong with his family but lately like today he just avoids me completely, so I can't try and talk to him even if i want to . He even saw I was sitting outside and went right back inside to avoid me. I'm so over this drama that I'm jsut gonna move jobs

Well then maybe yeah he's being a jerk, happened to me with some girl too. I too still have no explanation for that. Sorry to hear that and for doubting your situation.