Page 41 of 42 [ 661 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 8:23 am

ASS-P wrote:
...Okay, now a return to THIS subject...the fact that I didn't go to uni and the apparent fact that I DON'T have a " normal " HS alma mater situation where, upon my applying to a college situation, said HS will " send the info out to the apples-to place faster than you can say ' Skinky Dinky Dee ! ' " it just isn't true in my case :cry: .
I'm not blessed with that. As has been shown by my experience...it's simply not true with me. I had/have every reason to b wary of " Well, try it ONE more time and THIS time it'll WORK! Hubba hubba! " :( Basically, anyway, I was asking for help in guaranteeing that the all-important step, if I did it, of getting the HS records sent would work out right. I was asking for help in that unusual, because-I-was-not-blessed-with-a-" normal " situation as regards their availability, matter :( . Not money or gifts...just help with u tangling my, yes,TLPOP from beureaucra3ic never-never land. But I recei ed such unbridled 'll-the-way HATRED s
from some people regarding this requesg :cry: . Why? Even if no one could do it (More later)...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 8:37 am

ASS-P wrote:
...Okay, now a return to THIS subject...the fact that I didn't go to uni and the apparent fact that I DON'T have a " normal " HS alma mater situation where, upon my applying to a college situation, said HS will " send the info out to the apples-to place faster than you can say ' Skinky Dinky Dee ! ' " it just isn't true in my case :cry: .
I'm not blesses with that. As has been shown by my experience...it's simply not true with me. I had/have every reason to b wary of " Well, try it ONE more time and THIS time it'll WORK! Hubba hubba! " :( Basically, anyway, I was asking for help in guaranteeing that the all-important step, if I did it, of getting the HS records sent would work out right. I was asking for help in that unusual, because-I-was-not-blessed-with-a-" normal " situation as regards their availability, matter :( . Not money or gifts...just help with u tangling my, yes,TLPOP from beureaucra3ic never-never land. But I recei ed such unbridled 'll-the-way HATRED s
from some people regarding this requesg :cry: . Why? Even if no one could do it (More later)...

Sorry you receive so much hatred here.

Hopefully no one will ever say such hateful types of things to you ever again.

Hopefully they will keep quiet from now on.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 8:49 am

I want you to go to college, ASS-P.

I want you to get a good housing situation.

If you brood over your past, and even over people who want to taunt you, you'll never be happy....truly!! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 10:18 am

...Even if no one could do it here :cry: ...Of course, I did get an offer to help :D .
That was good. Have I moved on it yet. No.
I might offer the excuse that, these last month/s, I have been occupied with:
Finishi g up the really extreme bloating. and being in the hospital loads - Though. remember. I am back in l'hopital now. I sought it out, but in fact, I was, bviously, sick enough to be admitted. Anyway, returning to theseast month/s:
I was, aside from finishing the spending of being in the motel, was finishing up this spending spree of buying lots of (mostly) comics-rekated books and other stuff - Because I saw it as having a bit of a collection, a bookshelf...something to sit and read (listen to, whatever) in a place of my own. Okay, I must stop such heavy buying now...Sometimes I even wonder if I like comics that much anymore :(...Buf, anyway, I kind of " gave in " to the entreaties of the hospital social worker and went Ali g with the go up to Patterson project. Well, I found out I couldn't chill out and read up there, there wouldn't be the space for that, and there was the LITERALLY not getting out of the Patterson place 13 days out of 14 I was there...and the one day I did, getting charged $25 in cash for a round shopping trip of a total of 1.4 miles (0.7 miles each way) :evil: ...this in addition to apparently $900 a month being charged for general room & board...with breakfasts generally consisting of just a bowl of cereal (+ milk & sugar...obviously??...I mean, that's how breakfast cereal is generally eaten, yes?:oops:), and lunch generally just a white-bread PB&J of baloney sandwich...How not-tok-nutritious - and babyish! :evil: More later.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 11:45 am

Baloney sandwiches suck----I'll agree with that. Prison fare.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 1:23 pm

It...Jumping ahead, guess I will be discharged from l'hopital to-day. I was, sort of, trying to delay it, but. apparently. some sort of shelter thing will be arranged. Alright. I suppose. When I came back, I re-booked the storage space in a Public Storage that I had before (A different space - for the boxes worth of stuff I have. It's really not much in mass - as All I've Got In The World (bar the stuff of Bruh's, which is still in NYS), it literally, when I went up to Patterson, fit into a relatively compact four-seat car where three of the four seats were occupied - meaning that just 1 seats pace + trunk, etc., carried it.
I do have some money, but...well, I'm paying for that storage space! And these phones (whether I buy still another)! !! And I can't really return to the motel, or another one, it was very expensive and the NYS lawyer was saying " At this rate, the money'll begone...'. I guess I'd like to save, if possible. the from-Bruh's departure :cry: money as supplemental money for the rest of my life. At least if needed :| .
It's not my money to leave to anyone, if I died it would go to those - sh***y - cousins who stole my percentage of an inheritance from me, obviously my mother set it up to go to her family and + he said - I'm sure she never anticipated how they'd stab me in the back :( . Anyway, I think it might be hard to get ad much money from the NYS lawyer as I have Recent - He asked for that hospital social worker I men's phone number, I gave it to him - Perhaps I now see myself as more seen by him as " someone who needs help ", better/worse :? .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2018, 6:10 am

...Briefly...I did get discharged, but (they said that( there was no shelter space in SC, and I'm quite far away now, and I will go back :( .

mrspock
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Oct 2018, 3:52 pm

So you spend your welfare money not on shelter clothing food and medicine but on comic books. Im sorry but its easy to see why your life was a misfire.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2018, 9:04 pm

...So I should have nothing, huh :evil: ? The splurge money I referred to WAS NOT SSDI money but extra money that came in after my brother's death! It was a windfall - not " normal " :x .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2018, 9:08 pm

...I'm fully HL to-night, I'm anticipating sleeping outdoors minute - I've been straining my back carrying a couple bags :( .

mrspock
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Oct 2018, 8:55 am

ASS-P wrote:
...I'm fully HL to-night, I'm anticipating sleeping outdoors minute - I've been straining my back carrying a couple bags :( .

Ok, I don't know how much money you got, but here is a list of things you might be able to have with it:

1. New glasses.

2. A camping stove. That way you wouldn't have to buy so much fast food.

3. Blankets, a new coat, maybe even a tent.

Hey, as a comic fan myself, I know full well that they cost too much for what they are and get stale after three days.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 12:49 pm

mrspock wrote:
ASS-P wrote:

Ok, I don't know how much money you got, but here is a list of things you might be able to have with it:

1. New glasses.

2. A camping stove. That way you wouldn't have to buy so much fast food.

3. Blankets, a new coat, maybe even a tent.

Hey, as a comic fan myself, I know full well that they cost too much for what they are and get stale after three days.

All that stuff will end up getting stolen. it always does. Likewise any housing situation will end up failing. they always do.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 4:17 pm

Did you get some sort of shelter, ASS-P?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2018, 6:58 am

...Answering Spock, I don't outline everything about my life here, perghaps that is why you say that over glasses.
I have numerous pairs of glasses (Drugstore/" reading " not prescribed). I do lose them, but I get more. I think a major problem with a stove is so.pmy - How much can I carry already. Plus, I don't t know how to use such a stop a at all - Do you use Sterno? Isn't that flammable? Plus leaving you open to " you're a pathetic drunken bum, drinking Sterno " observations.
I was never in the Army or Boy Scouts, I quite literally don't know how to put up a tent :x ! That would be something else to carry, too - And, with my diffiulty in getting off of the ground :( ...........There have/has been, at least at times, an HL tent encampmentt around here - which has rather tended towards users of meth, and H, and pilis. I do plan to get a version of blankets - a tarp. This overnight I am at the hospital ER. I went to see if I was. again, sick enough to be admitted again (I won't go I to details about it here) - I wasn't :| - and delay making the tarp expenditure for one more night while I saw, and to recharge my phones.
Answering ICNH - You have " known " me, what? Eighteen months? What " homes " have I had during that time to lose? I was in shelter/s in San Francisco, then came back here and was in the hospital and recovery place, after that, when the NYS money cams. I was in that motel, in-between being in and out of the hospital more, spending money on keeping the room mine when I was in the hospital...then went to Patterson, which did not work at all, now here again.
NIW, maybe you'd ca Patterson a " go.e " attempt. Even so, that's the only attempted " permanent " place these last eighteen months. Where do you come off seemingly saying "I've repeatedly lost ' home ' situations " :x? Rather likewise on you smugly declaring " He'll have it get stolen ", too :evil: ?
Ok - after I left the hospital the other day, I was taken to " the only shelter around ", supposedly, really far away in Montery County - Getting to/from there required a whole lot of walking, perhaps in the dark. and sleeping near the floor, on a low-slu g camping type mini-bed - from which, when I had to get up and go to the bathroom during the nigbt, I had to have two fellow clients help me get up for me to get on my feet and do so :(, and, when it came time to get up for the morning, I needed assistance from a staffer in getting up on my feet. I left, then.
I do have those things in storage. The Homeless Persons'Health Project here in SC, incident at, was sh***y to me this last (Fri.) day in such a manner that I now say I won"
't go back there again, barring emergencies :evil: .

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2018, 11:37 am

ASS-P wrote:
...Answering Spock, I don't outline everything about my life here, perghaps that is why you say that over glasses.
I have numerous pairs of glasses (Drugstore/" reading " not prescribed). I do lose them, but I get more. I think a major problem with a stove is so.pmy - How much can I carry already. Plus, I don't t know how to use such a stop a at all - Do you use Sterno? Isn't that flammable? Plus leaving you open to " you're a pathetic drunken bum, drinking Sterno " observations.
I was never in the Army or Boy Scouts, I quite literally don't know how to put up a tent :x ! That would be something else to carry, too - And, with my diffiulty in getting off of the ground :( ...........There have/has been, at least at times, an HL tent encampmentt around here - which has rather tended towards users of meth, and H, and pilis. I do plan to get a version of blankets - a tarp. This overnight I am at the hospital ER. I went to see if I was. again, sick enough to be admitted again (I won't go I to details about it here) - I wasn't :| - and delay making the tarp expenditure for one more night while I saw, and to recharge my phones.
Answering ICNH - You have " known " me, what? Eighteen months? What " homes " have I had during that time to lose? I was in shelter/s in San Francisco, then came back here and was in the hospital and recovery place, after that, when the NYS money cams. I was in that motel, in-between being in and out of the hospital more, spending money on keeping the room mine when I was in the hospital...then went to Patterson, which did not work at all, now here again.
NIW, maybe you'd ca Patterson a " go.e " attempt. Even so, that's the only attempted " permanent " place these last eighteen months. Where do you come off seemingly saying "I've repeatedly lost ' home ' situations " :x? Rather likewise on you smugly declaring " He'll have it get stolen ", too :evil: ?
Ok - after I left the hospital the other day, I was taken to " the only shelter around ", supposedly, really far away in Montery County - Getting to/from there required a whole lot of walking, perhaps in the dark. and sleeping near the floor, on a low-slu g camping type mini-bed - from which, when I had to get up and go to the bathroom during the nigbt, I had to have two fellow clients help me get up for me to get on my feet and do so :(, and, when it came time to get up for the morning, I needed assistance from a staffer in getting up on my feet. I left, then.
I do have those things in storage. The Homeless Persons'Health Project here in SC, incident at, was sh***y to me this last (Fri.) day in such a manner that I now say I won"
't go back there again, barring emergencies :evil: .

Sorry to hear that.

mrspock
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Oct 2018, 5:00 pm

I have a collapasable tent that takes no skill to put up and a camping stove you start by opening a valve and pressing a button.